Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buying clothes and girls advises

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the mall to buy classic blue Jean's cause my favorite had a big hole in it

I was looking for the same Jean's, girl helped me to find the exact one, and then she told me maybe I'd like to buy a grey color (showing me some blue with grey mixture, not sure what's the color name.. pretty nice jeans same brand)

I was thinking about it a moment, cause I realized maybe she try to help me.. most time if somebody tries to push me something I feel it

I tried them, liked and bought

Your thoughts
Should u depend on girls taste when buying clothes

She also asked if I want t shirts I guess my t shirts are lame

In the end she offered me same Jean's in black color but I was too tired

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her do about 10% of your wardrobe no more. It's important to be able to dress yourself.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the mall to buy classic blue Jean's cause my favorite had a big hole in it

I was looking for the same Jean's, girl helped me to find the exact one, and then she told me maybe I'd like to buy a grey color (showing me some blue with grey mixture, not sure what's the color name.. pretty nice jeans same brand)

I was thinking about it a moment, cause I realized maybe she try to help me.. most time if somebody tries to push me something I feel it

Your thoughts

That's not even something you should think about man. It's not always a power game. If it weren't for her, maybe you wouldn't have discovered those other jeans. You saw, liked and bought them. What's the big deal? It's not like she forced you to buy them.

Advice is only negative advice, if you see it as such. You have to be able to filter out bullsh*t and pick what benefits you.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Let her do about 10% of your wardrobe no more. It's important to be able to dress yourself.
I know how it works in usa, everybody dresses nice. In my country is all about brands.. you'll hardly see ppl with formal outfits even in the business area

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your thoughts

She was right in this instance. Alpha M often recommends grey jeans.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how it works in usa, everybody dresses nice. In my country is all about brands.. you'll hardly see ppl with formal outfits even in the business area
Yes but women.... A woman that fully dresses her man ends yp looking at him like he can't take care of himself. Like a child. This is the experience I've seen on many men who allow it. Letting her do a small portion is acceptable. Let her gift you some clothes.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but women.... A woman that fully dresses her man ends yp looking at him like he can't take care of himself. Like a child. This is the experience I've seen on many men who allow it. Letting her do a small portion is acceptable. Let her gift you some clothes.
Exactly.