Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busting your load in a girl on the first date

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did about 30 women without a condom.... 1st date, 2nd date, 3rd date, whatever..... never catched anything, neither anyone got pregnant (except my wife after 1 month of actively trying without birthcontrol).

Just pass on the obvious batshytcrazy hoes and you be fine.

Asides from that, the women insisting on condoms were mostly on my worst-fvck list. Most of the time these are also the chicks that neither suck your dyck nor swallow. One of them even made me pull my d out every minute so she could check if the condom is still on , wtf!

Cvming into whatever cave of your woman is the best part of sex and the best women even demanded me to do it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In my experience, most women crave it. Remember, semen is a big part of your masculinity. There is a masculine mystique and energy in your semen, women are wired both spiritually and physically to crave that energy from you.

My two cents.
It's actually been shown to improve a woman's mood and prevent depression in studies

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t give a damn as of lately if it’s a fine ass baddie who I have known and I get along well then I’m shootin inside like it’s my last fvck. Im gona throttle the money shotz from now on. I can die tomorrow and I didn’t juice out any bloodline.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me a psychopath, but I enjoy period sex without a condom and making sriracha mayo
Thats just awful

Im not even grossed out much by periods but the idea of period blood and *** mixing is just

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I geuss most men use their intuition to determine whether a woman is "clean" or not. The prettier the cleaner. Bro science at his finest. Like many others I've always been the one to suggest using protection. I've had women acting butthurt about it.

Funny story. A guy I know is the type to F everything that walks. So he got together with the numero uno town bicycle, no protection. He told me he was pissing green pudding next day..that story really made me think twice.