Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busting your load in a girl on the first date

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Guys, just because there is stoppers that slow down the disease it doesn´t mean that it will kill you, because AIDS will kill you. Anti retro vitals just gives you more time to die (in theory), than without.

AIDS is still very real. If you get it then you WILL die from it. Period It cannot be cured.
Dude, people on PrEP and alike prevent the HIV from turning into AIDS. That being said, it's not worth raw dogging anyone without an STD test first. Again, HIV anti-virals prevent HIV turning into AIDS. One doesn' die from HIV or AIDS. They die because AIDS attacks and disables/destroys a person's immune system and die from a common virus such as the influenza, common cold, pneumonia, etc.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread got more active than I expected. The way I see it, there is no right or wrong answer. Do it if you want to, don't if you don't feel like it. I hate condoms, but will use it if it's with a girl I don't trust. Otherwise, if it's a girl that barely has had sex with others or I know she isn't a trashy girl, I raw her. I pull out, but there has been times where I busted inside cause I'm a guy and I can't stop my instincts. Also it feels good in many ways.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it feels good in many ways.
Even when using a condom, finishing inside feels so satisfying. Finishing inside with a condom on is more satisfying than not being able to orgasm when a condom and finishing externally.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened to me recently. Brought her home and we had sex twice and she stayed the night. Next morning, I said I'm out of condoms and we can't have sex. But later she basically grabbed my **** and put it in her, and I ended up busting a nut in her.

Understandably, she got a little upset but at one point literally just said "you're a naughty boy" although she brought it up a few more times with a bit more indignation. (For the record she is on birth control but she has other medications that might interfere with it somewhat so it's marginally more risky)

I've only ever done this with one other girl (excluding LTRs) and she wasn't even on birth control...but she didn't seem to really mind.

As a general rule of thumb, setting aside STD/pregnancy concerns (which are massively overblown, save me the lecture) is this more likely to scare a girl off than anything?

I find women in general ain't responsible at all when it comes to busting a nut in them!

Literally it's always me that has to put the breaks on regarding that.

I always insist on a condom outside a ltr

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women in general ain't responsible at all when it comes to busting a nut in them!

Literally it's always me that has to put the breaks on regarding that.

I always insist on a condom outside a ltr
This is more accurate than inaccurate based on my experiences. I have been insistent about condoms, even in relationships.

How often have women you've had sex been using birth control?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more accurate than inaccurate based on my experiences. I have been insistent about condoms, even in relationships.

I think in all my time alive, I havent had a chic not want it raw.

They really are no good dirty sl*ts

I feel so sorry for Blue pill guys, because I was one, you could have rubbed the evidence in my face and it still didnt click.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

On birth control mostly, that said some were not.

I just wear a condom regardless. It's only when in a ltr and I trust the women it comes off.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened to me recently. Brought her home and we had sex twice and she stayed the night. Next morning, I said I'm out of condoms and we can't have sex. But later she basically grabbed my **** and put it in her, and I ended up busting a nut in her.

Understandably, she got a little upset but at one point literally just said "you're a naughty boy" although she brought it up a few more times with a bit more indignation. (For the record she is on birth control but she has other medications that might interfere with it somewhat so it's marginally more risky)

I've only ever done this with one other girl (excluding LTRs) and she wasn't even on birth control...but she didn't seem to really mind.

As a general rule of thumb, setting aside STD/pregnancy concerns (which are massively overblown, save me the lecture) is this more likely to scare a girl off than anything?
I banged a good 90% of my sexual partners with no condom, actually filled them up like a thanksgiving turkey, didnt get any disease nor made any pregnat (that I know at least).

One thing for sure is that apparently they are not that concerned (in my experience) wheter they are students, professionals or bar girls.

What doesnt make sense instead is that they accept to have sex with no protection but then complain when you fill them up...as if there was some other way to finish.

Sometimes I told them that I was gonna take it out not to make them pregnant and they nodded then we both forget caught in the act.

I always felt the need to fill the good looking one either to mark the territory or for the subconscius desire of having good looking sons out of them.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged a good 90% of my sexual partners with no condom, actually filled them up like a thanksgiving turkey, didnt get any disease nor made any pregnat (that I know at least).

One thing for sure is that apparently they are not that concerned (in my experience) wheter they are students, professionals or bar girls.

What doesnt make sense instead is that they accept to have sex with no protection but then complain when you fill them up...as if there was some other way to finish.

Sometimes I told them that I was gonna take it out not to make them pregnant and they nodded then we both forget caught in the act.

I always felt the need to fill the good looking one either to mark the territory or for the subconscius desire of having good looking sons out of them.
The girl puts the responsibility of the choice on you but they know that they want the nut. They just rather you make the choice, not her.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@FlexpertHamilton I sincerely hope you got her pregnant, she takes you to family court, then milks you for everything she can for the next 18 years.

You guys are grown *ss men. Start acting like it.
Before one of my plates was on BC, I nutted in her since we hooked up. I did with no care, and she took care of it like most women will do. I do think it's important to vet what kind of girl you ****. That is why I avoid all poor trashy girls cause they want a child support check.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@FlexpertHamilton I sincerely hope you got her pregnant, she takes you to family court, then milks you for everything she can for the next 18 years.

You guys are grown *ss men. Start acting like it.
She got her period just a few days later.

Only white trash and minorities get pregnant.

Sounds like the schools/churches really got to you.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was banging for awhile who had a boyfriend would beg me to nut in her. She wasn’t on BC, but tracked her cycle (as did I). When it was presumably safe, I would and she loved it.

Sometimes in the heat of the moment when we both knew it wasn’t a “safe” part of her cycle, she would still beg, but I knew better and would muster the self-control to pull out.

It was usually the fertile time of month that she came around looking for it anyway, so I had to be careful

The craziest thing? I found out she made her boyfriend wear a condom even though they had been dating for years. She never once mentioned the “c” word to me.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was banging for awhile who had a boyfriend would beg me to nut in her. She wasn’t on BC, but tracked her cycle (as did I). When it was presumably safe, I would and she loved it.

Sometimes in the heat of the moment when we both knew it wasn’t a “safe” part of her cycle, she would still beg, but I knew better and would muster the self-control to pull out.

It was usually the fertile time of month that she came around looking for it anyway, so I had to be careful

The craziest thing? I found out she made her boyfriend wear a condom even though they had been dating for years. She never once mentioned the “c” word to me.
Begging when it's not safe is the best part.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

There are plenty of other ways to finish...in their mouth or on their face

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you reach a point when your intuition informs you whether you need to wear a condom and/or if it’s ok to bust in a chick when you first meet her.

I’ve had girls that requested I get an STD test before we start hooking up (she wanted something serious, and it did) - and then there are girls like the one I mentioned above.

Funny tho, the girls that ask me to wear a condom on a one night stand are the ones that my gut was telling me I should. The ones that didn’t, were the ones I felt comfortable raw dogging anyway.

But if you wanna go by the book, wrap it up every time - even with your girlfriend - and let somebody else bareback her. Cuz if it ain’t you it’ll be somebody else.