Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Bust Free" bras and such...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this has been brought up before, I don't know.

Anyway - I just saw a commercial for these bra's that are basically little "clevage enhancers" women stick under their shirts to make their boobs look bigger. I saw one brand that adds like a whole cup size or something.

I gotta say - What the fvck? Would that not be an awkward moment (to say the least) to be with a chick, have her get naked, and find out her breasts were fake. And I'm not talking about a woman with regular implants - at least you can still stick your face inbetween those and go "Brwerrrrr." With these they just "fall off" and no longer exist.

The deception!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering...When will us guys get the "package enhancement' underwear so that it's clearly visible even WITH pants on? :p

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean the cucumber? :p

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, no... Don't confuse the Wonder Bra with this travesty.

The wonder bra just pushes the boobs up a bit (I believe)...This thing is like a little plastic/silicon thing women adhere to make it look like they have bigger boobies than actually they do.

It's basically like stuffing a bra except it looks a lot/"feels" more natural. It looks nice for a bit, until you realize that they've been lying to you. Shallow of me? Yeah, sure...But so is wearing these things.

Scenario: Woman wears one of these things. Man finds out. Man gets disapointed/angry. Woman gets mad at man for feeling this way.

So who's right? The guy for being mad that the girl for not telling him about her pseudo-plastic surgery, or the girl for not understanding his rage? You tell me.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I'm so glad my GF has natural 34 DDs :D
That is way too big.

Anything over a hanfull is a waste.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Thats your opinion. I just know that Id sleep really good with my head in those things.
i'd suffocate:p

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol those things have been around for ages.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you guys stop fretting?

My ex wore those all the fn time... even though her natural boobies were fine she just enhanced it... She was fukkin juicy in those bras.

Look at it this way... she already has to have boobies to enhance. A guy can't just put on a bra and have an appearance of boobies.

They're trying to look good for you. Let them :)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Thats a question of your viewpoint, to me its more like deception.
Same here...To me, it's like if I wore a spandex suit and shoved a cumcumber or something down there.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... ok...

It's there... girls do it...

Question is: how can you use it to your advantage?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use it to your advantage?

Unless you mean busting (no pun intended) some C&F line about calling them on it, I don't think it is in your "advantage." Then again, even a C&F line that "works" leaves you with a deceptionest of a girl.

I think the question should be: Are they worth it? And - Are your values of "are they worth it" based solely on getting laid?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Look at it this way... she already has to have boobies to enhance. A guy can't just put on a bra and have an appearance of boobies.
well actuly, i think the average american male probably could :p