Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bus driver uppercuts female passenger

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is a better place when it is generally accepted that spitting on someone or yelling in someone's face will get you an asswhipping.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The news dont even show what happened BEFORE the uppercut. Nothing new.

twixt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once walked a mile to use a pay phone (S Cal, early 80's.) gal on phone, yacking. I wave, indicate I want the phone, wait. Nothing, for minutes, more yacking.. So I knock on the booth door, she looks up, turns her back, more yacking. So I let the air out of TWO of her tires on her nearby-parked car and walked away. :) She freaked out, called 911, screamed, etc, but I was GONE. :) Bet she won't turn her back on anyone again (llong term).

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe how far down the drain western society has gone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbhtfCAXF40&feature=related

RTA Statement

"Upon identifying the driver, he was
immediately suspended and removed from duty.
His behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

RTA apologizes to our customers for this incident."
In other words: the misbehavior of this full grown woman is totally acceptable.

What a great message to send out to all misbehavin, spoiled and entitled young women. Thanks RTA! :rolleyes:

Btw, where is the men's rights movement when you need them? This brother is now jobless, because the majority of men don't know how to handle and raise decent women. There's an urgent need for us men to start supporting eachother in these kind of cases. It would actually make me proud if all male busdrivers would go on a strike to support their colleague. But I guess those *****-whipped bastards don't have the balls to do that.

I wonder... What would RTA say if it was about a male passenger and a female busdriver? :down: