Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bus driver uppercuts female passenger

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqUlXQCAz8

Double standards.

I am not saying the driver was right with how he handled the situation but how can a woman curse at a man, hits him and not expect him to react in a physical way?! in the end when the sh1t hit the fan and things became too real, she acts like a victim because this man dared to strike her back.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqUlXQCAz8

Double standards.

I am not saying the driver was right with how he handled the situation but how can a woman curse at a man, hits him and not expect him to react in a physical way?! in the end when the sh1t hit the fan and things became too real, she acts like a victim because this man dared to strike her back.
fvck the double standard lol wow that was a clean ass upper cut. that's some street fighter sagat tiger uppercut **** there.

I can watch this 500 times and laugh every time. what makes it so funny is that he actually winds up and she is just sitting there like this dude isn't gpoing to hit me and then bam he just connects

dude in the comment box

women want equal rights then they can get equal lefts as well
lol

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask Danger to copy his list in this thread and we will know who can beat who with no punishment or conseguences.

There is a fixed hierarchy and women score highter than men there when it comes of bashing,beating or molesting.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a gmail account to sign into youtube, so I had to watch one of the first spoof vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efOuzRu6CLk

I think he's screwed. He hit her because he wanted to, not because he had to. From a legal perspective, the right of self-defense expires very quickly after you get hit first, especially by a woman. If he had flung a backfist up and hit her the instant that she hit him, that would be ok. But after he gets up, turns, and faces her, he would still have to argue that he felt a reasonable threat at that moment that he slugged her.

She can still face criminal charges for her initial battery, though. There might be some sort of enhancement for battery against a public transit driver as well.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent :rock:

A good 90% of western women could use a uppercut like that :crackup:

"you wanna be a man Ima treat you like a man...!"

notice how the cvnt starts mouthing off about the law and being a 'gurl' after she was cold ****ed for smacking him first...biyach might have had a gun

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Yikes ! Is this what we classify a "woman" now?

On a side not it's all well and good to say "you act like a man, you get treated like a man" Hate to burst that bubble but that's not a man's actions, that's a "modern womans" actions. Men's actions throughout history have always had and always will have consequences. If I as a man assault a bus driver I will rightfully be awaiting the gang tackle and handcuffs, I won't in some bizarre twilight zone like episode turn around to the bus driver and expect he go to jail.. and then he actually does go to jail generally speaking.

But anyway this guys comment was almost as funny as watching this manjawed kunts combo finisher.
Someone's goin' to jail....someone's goin' to jail........someone's goin' to POW! right in the chops!!! what a roundhouse! and The Weave has left the building....

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Yikes ! Is this what we classify a "woman" now?

On a side not it's all well and good to say "you act like a man, you get treated like a man" Hate to burst that bubble but that's not a man's actions, that's a "modern womans" actions. Men's actions throughout history have always had and always will have consequences. If I as a man assault a bus driver I will rightfully be awaiting handcuffs, I won't in some bizarre twilight zone like episode turn around to the bus driver and expect he go to jail.. and then he actually does go to jail.

But anyway this guys comment was almost as good as watching this manjawed kunts combo finisher.
Very true...insightful as always.

only a woman could be so abusive one moment then turn into a wimpering cvnt begging for the law when a dose of street justice is laid under her jaw :D

This busdriver likely will face hell for what 9/10 men wants to do to the shrieking, abusive, demeaning shrews that surrounds us in the job and the home...but woman have brought this on themselves...women in masse have turned themselves into self righteous abusive azzholes and a tsunami of a reckoning is building up

....should society crumble and that possibility looks very likely....expect rape gangs in the thousands to descend on women and even those men who do not join in will be clapping from the sidelines saying 'biyach you get what you deserve'

another vid of the punch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiwMvqrBgws&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah good ole Cleveland.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was posted a couple days ago on some Chicago area radio station Facebook pages. After wiping the tears away from laughing so hard, I figured I would let myself build up some anger by reading the female comments about how terrible this is that a man hit a women.

I was SHOCKED! I read through maybe 50-60 female comments and only ONE said he was wrong. Everyone else said she deserved it. It restored some faith in humanity for me :)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be some manjaw she's got. She took that uppercut and got up quite soon afterwards for more. Just like in Rocky I. A bigger specimen than her (her fatter cousin in the same ghetto perhaps?) would've taken the same uppercut with a smile and a coke.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
just as an aside, this guy was driving a bus, with passengers yeah? was it a schoolbus? regardless, why hasnt she been charged with distracting and abusing the driver? given the verbals she was giving him, he couldnt possibl;y have been concentrating on his driving?

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang, that was one hell of an uppercut! Pisses me off how she goes and hits him because he is saying he will bring his daughter/granddaughter up there and fight her, she thinks he wont do anything, boy was she wrong

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 years ago any women with the SLIGHTEST HINT OF ARROGANCE OR BACK TALK was met with a simmilar response from the men around her. Man was the master this was not questioned....Today this male response can be seen in the arab world rural china and india...but in the west it has become criminalized....and so women run amuck while the state gleefully chuckles.

today men don't seek mastery.

today you suggest mastery and a 1,000 AFC tight jeaned black glasses faggots jump out of the woodwork to cry....western man is now a hermaphrodite who shops at williams sonoma.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After hearing about this for days, and even forming an opinion on hearsay, I finally watched the video.

He was wrong.

1. He didn't have to hit her that hard.

2. He didn't have to keep fighting her.

Before I watched the video, I felt that he was justified. Especially when I read that she knocked his phone out of his hand. But he threw a potentially fatal blow on a person who was not his equal size at all. It was not a fair fight, and he kept fighting her. You can argue that it was because she kept coming at him, but what do you expect when you have just been uppercut like that? She probably wanted to kill him. I am sure he was enraged as well when she spit on him, and she deserved some manhandling I agree. But not to that extent.

She gave him an opportunity to take his anger out. If she really was a man, a big guy like him, I doubt he would have been so feisty. It was like beating the sh!t out of a child. Not that she is little, she seemed pretty scrappy to me, but every time he went to assault her, she stood absolutely no chance.

You can even hear it on the bus. At first they were cheering for him, you can tell they were all for it, like hit that b!tch, and throw her off. But he KEPT GOING. HE kept assaulting her instead of subduing her. Then the people on the bus were in shock, and telling him to cut it out. It's almost like it was a big joke to him. The people on the bus were horrified, at HIS actions, when at first they championed him.

I went from thinking he was righteous, to feeling very, very disturbed at his continued violence towards her.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I think about it, I guess he didn't have a whole lot of great choices to choose from. She should have just been knocked out by that punch, like that girl that Benecio knocked out in "way of the gun", but she wasn't. She was like a zombie monster, coming back for more.

I think he could've "fought" her back with more dignity though. When he grabbed her by the hair, that's when I was like, "awww, no."

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, a common excuse I hear from a lot of people especially women, is that a guy shouldn't have hit the women that hard.

As soon as I read something like that, I know the person has never been in a real fight in their lives. When you are in a situation like that, adrenaline is pumping through your veins.

You don't think "Oh this guy or girl is 50 pounds lighter than me, I should ration my punch out accordingly." There is a threat, someone is shouting and screaming at you, threatening to harm you or someone close to you and your response is going to be either back the hell down or outright punish them to the full extent of your power.

It's called the flight or fight response for a reason. The women instigated it and caused the driver to go over his limit, and once he was over his limit and in the adrenaline zone, he isn't going to think to himself "Well hold up let me throw in a few light punches cause she's a woman" or end the fight early. The adrenaline is still pumping through his veins.

Maybe the driver could have handled the situation better and tried to calm her down before she went nutso, but went she went full nutso on him and enraged him, his action was set in stone. Nobody gives a crap that you think the fight wasn't fair. The whole point of a fight is the survival of the now, you can deal with long term consequences later. Man didn't evolve to ponder how hard he should punch during a fight, just that he better win that fight for his survival.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny to watch and she probably got what she deserved but i would not hit them. At worst i would tell them to *!@&^%. :D :D

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I've worked heavily with the public for 8-9 yrs, and at least 3-4 times a year, someone gets angry, up into my space, threatens me (usually to get me fired etc etc that their dad, brother, aunt, uncle owns my company and "you will go down" blah blah). Almost all of these incidents have been instigated by a woman. I'm talking up in my face, making demands, and/or videoing me to catch me acting unprofessional etc. The men Who Do complain and make noise usually are frail, pencil pushing types, with Serious control freak issues. Most of the women jumping into my space have the control freak description. Some even drive $80K mercedes, are blubber whale fat, or are fat, or feel somehow disrespected by my body language towards them (which is usually offstandish, not having anything to do with them beyond business - this gets them mad, I guess).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
^^ I've worked heavily with the public for 8-9 yrs, and at least 3-4 times a year, someone gets angry, up into my space, threatens me (usually to get me fired etc etc that their dad, brother, aunt, uncle owns my company and "you will go down" blah blah). Almost all of these incidents have been instigated by a woman. I'm talking up in my face, making demands, and/or videoing me to catch me acting unprofessional etc. The men Who Do complain and make noise usually are frail, pencil pushing types, with Serious control freak issues. Most of the women jumping into my space have the control freak description. Some even drive $80K mercedes, are blubber whale fat, or are fat, or feel somehow disrespected by my body language towards them (which is usually offstandish, not having anything to do with them beyond business - this gets them mad, I guess).
I found the same to be true, hardly men attack each other in social environment if there are no women in the middle, actually the most common thing is a woman who picks up a fight she cannot win so she tricks some man to fight it for her.

It doesnt matter if is shaming for those who dont side with her or a false promise of sex and validation, many women are no different than violent except that they ring is psychological instead of physical and they need to borrow someone else strengh to make for the one they lack.

I also agree in your last paragraph about some people who thinks that just because they have a high social position they are entitled not only to be respected but also to be liked.

In the end the worse people to deal with are the oversized ego women and insecure men feel like they have to prove something, even worse about insecure men is that they sometime are paranoid to the point that even a smile make them think you are making fun of them.

It's not uncommon the case of the bullied kid who decades later still didnt unlock himself from such frame and still thinks that he has to get a position of power to bully others first for self defence.