Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buddy

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl calls you a buddy, what does that mean? Does that mean, she is only wanting to be friends? If so, what should I do?

I don't think I want a girl, if she only thinks of me as a friend. I just think I might want to ditch her.

Should you ever be friends, with a girl?

Also, why is it, a girl can get away with being a friend, with a guy, while a guy can't be friends with a girl.

Ex: If a girl, is friends with a guy, a guy will always want to date her.
However, if a guy is friends with a girl, she only wants to be friends, and doesn't care about sex.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
If a girl calls you a buddy, what does that mean? Does that mean, she is only wanting to be friends? If so, what should I do?

I don't think I want a girl, if she only thinks of me as a friend. I just think I might want to ditch her.

Should you ever be friends, with a girl?

Also, why is it, a girl can get away with being a friend, with a guy, while a guy can't be friends with a girl.

Ex: If a girl, is friends with a guy, a guy will always want to date her.
However, if a guy is friends with a girl, she only wants to be friends, and doesn't care about sex.
You have that many posts and you're over analyzing like this?
I've been called buddy by a chic before and still got some action, usually though it doesn't last long, cause I turned that buddy into a "Fu*k buddy" and that's all it usually amounted to.

Now should you ever be friends with a girl? ABSOLUTELY!! Why the **** not? Understand, networking with as many people as possible=increased likelihood of finding more chics to click up with!! Of course you should network on your own also with new social groups. Yet it all adds up and let's be realistic, most the time this is a numbers game.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry

I am sorry, I really need to spend more time doing. I'll try and approach again, and report my results on here.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend zone.

Its never a bad thing to have girls as friends.

As long as they arnt all friends

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I am sorry, I really need to spend more time doing. I'll try and approach again, and report my results on here.
And dont apologize. You dont owe us anything

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely friend zone. But who cares?

Simply put, a "buddy" called me last night at 2:30 AM. She had just gotten out of a nightclub with her girlfriends. Ive been spinnin this one for a while now (about 2 months). She doesnt want a relationship and neither do I.

She was at my place at 2:45 and left at 5:00. Needless to say we didnt play scrabble.

Take it for what it is. If the sex is great - then keep the friend. If not - find some "friends" and enjoy it.

The more you think about it the more AFC you become. Laugh it off and enjoy life.

Tinsil

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

Good advice. Listen to this man!