Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bring back the Male, China Alpha Male strategy

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China wants to bring back manly male

Click on the URL article.

China consider its ''male'' especially the ''youth'' to be too girly.
They launching a program... to boost sport in school, bring back military models etc.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a conversation on Facebook messenger (private) with my boys...

Facebook sent a message to the boys asking to signal me as "promoting hate" and thus remove my texts in the conversation.

Btw, my stuff was in FRENCH.

Censorship is real

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Facebook sent a message to the boys asking to signal me as "promoting hate" and thus remove my texts in the conversation.

Censorship is real
Censorship is a government thing. Private companies can determine what they choose to allow and not allow. This is not censorship at all. It's a private company deciding the content they choose to allow. If you don't like it, use a different platform.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Censorship is real
Facebook is more like China than America.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Censorship is a government thing. Private companies can determine what they choose to allow and not allow. This is not censorship at all. It's a private company deciding the content they choose to allow. If you don't like it, use a different platform.
pRiVaTe CoMpAnIeS cAn Do WhAt ThEy WaNt

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun fact: a few years ago the Chinese Communist Party actually banned Korean pop music because they feared it was too effeminate and would weaken their men.

Xi Jinping would never tolerate such degeneracy within his borders...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A private company is not above the law
What are you talking about? The "law" is regarding government restricting free speech not private companies.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Last time I checked Twitter and Facebook weren't passing any laws.

Again, private companies can determine what is and isn't appropriate as they deem fit on their sites.

This has ZERO to do with censorship.

People really need to understand what it is they are reading or quoting because the same types of arguments are made by those saying they have the right to bear arms. And they do...AS A WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

Convenient for them to remember the last part of the sentence when ignoring the first as if it didn't exist. Last time I checked most people aren't in a militia and even if they were I doubt it would be very well regulated. Pretty much it seems like this would be considered the National Guard.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun fact: a few years ago the Chinese Communist Party actually banned Korean pop music because they feared it was too effeminate and would weaken their men.

And yet he's putting Muslims in re-education camps. Muslim men usually assume more traditionally masculine roles. Makes a lot of sense. This guy sounds like most political leaders, totally brainless.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So by that "logic" a private company can promote terrorism, since it's what they deem appropriate?
I'm not a lawyer, but I believe private entities can use speech promoting the idea of terrorism in general, but not to specifically plan or incite an act. That is, a company could (for whatever reason) post on its website about how it sees terrorist actions as justified because of x,y, and z. But it would be in trouble if it posted "hey, let's do x,y,z."

The speech would be only protected from government censorship. A web hosting company could stop hosting the site, and social media can block ads for it.

Again, not a legal scholar, but that's how I understand it. Of course, there have been plenty of violations of 1st Amendment protection by the government, but that's another story.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jinping knows that the strongest army is made up of sexually frustrated men that are under the impression that by being "gallant" they can get poontang.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jinping knows that the strongest army is made up of sexually frustrated men that are under the impression that by being "gallant" they can get poontang.
There are tons of sexually frustrated Chinese men. Due to China's one child policy in the 1980s-2000s, right now there are a ton of 20s/30s prime age men not getting poontang. These men are pissed, even if Chinese diets are high in soy.

In the United States, there are a good amount of men of Chinese ancestry not getting laid. Either they are American-born Chinese with parents who emigrated from China or men who grew up in China now living in the United States. Non-Chinese women in the United States are generally not interested in having sex with Chinese men. The Bay Area (San Francisco-Silicon Valley) is filled with these men, as well as their equivalents from India). Most have STEM occupations and poor social skills.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Censorship is real
Dude I have no idea how the sheeple can't see the signs of the fascism breaking down the door

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishful thinking.
If the Chinese government sets out to do something, they get their way.

China is creating an army of men while the west lowers the bar of their own military for the sake of "inclusion and diversity" and are actively purging people who demand for a high standard.

If this is allowed to continue, China could invade the US and win.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China is advancing past the US in numerous ways imo.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side not (and off topic): in Asia, the custom is to say a person's name in the following sequence Surname (Last Name), Middle Name, Familiar Name (first name).

Hi surname is Xi.

Edit: another fun unrelated fact - in the Dracula novel, Count Dracula accidently refers to Jonathan Harker as "Harker Jonathan" he then apologized and reminded himself that in Western Europe the custom is to say First Name Last Name, because in certain parts of Eastern Europe they say Last Name First Name.....

" When I go there I shall be all alone, and my friend Harker Jonathan, nay, pardon me. I fall into my country's habit of putting your patronymic first, my friend Jonathan Harker will not be by my side to correct and aid me. "

Last edited: