Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bring back Don Juan Success Stories

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the old forum back in the day there was a section called Don Juan Success Stories / Field Reports. I would love to see that section active again. I think it will help motivate people to get out in the real world talking about their lays or getting numbers..etc...

Thoughts?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a section dedicated exclusively to Field Reports would be great.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a section dedicated exclusively to Field Reports would be great.
Agreed, we can all teach and learn from eachothers mistakes as well which is a big plus...It can even be applied for online dating since i know a lot of men have trouble in that area

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this thread and to make it a safe place for everyone, make it so only registered members can access it. This way, we don't have to worry about unregistered lurkers trying to doxx someone. I have been daygaming a good deal and would love to share some of my reports with the crew since I am trying to get better.

Hell, I'd even suggest having a lay reports section where we can post noodz of women we have been with. Make it accessible to people who have at least 50 posts on this site and have managed not get banned.

@Serenity @Billtx49 and mods, what are your thoughts?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Hell, I'd even suggest having a lay reports section where we can post noodz of women we have been with. Make it accessible to people who have at least 50 posts on this site and have managed not get banned
Site would be shut down if anyone leakes it, it's too risky

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Site would be shut down if anyone leakes it, it's too risky
Not really, Good Looking Loser had this back in the day and it ran on for years. I think it should be able to work. TBH, I'd love to share some pics of my lays and if it is with their consent then why the heck not?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I'd even suggest having a lay reports section where we can post noodz of women we have been with. Make it accessible to people who have at least 50 posts on this site and have managed not get banned.
Bad idea

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Not really, Good Looking Loser had this back in the day and it ran on for years. I think it should be able to work. TBH, I'd love to share some pics of my lays and if it is with their consent then why the heck not?
That place had like 10 active users total during its peak

Serenity

Reaction score
Some forum sections have been merged into Don Juan Discussion and removed as a separate section because they just weren't really active. Most members seem to be using Don Juan Discussion for almost everything anyways, so a field report there would get more exposure there than buried in a half dead forum section.

Field reports are perfectly acceptable to post in Don Juan Discussion, so there's nothing preventing anyone from posting this content and some guys are posting FRs there to this day.