Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt, 58, and Emily Ratajkowski, 31, have been 'seeing each other'

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you guys think of this? To me Emily comes across as a toxic AF feminist, Brad Pitt surely doesn't have all his marbles (see his relationship cu Angelina Jolie), so it's a case of like attracts like (not only on a physical sense, as they both look good).

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her has hella SMV. But 58, damn! Girl's raised her SMV twice, now and when she dumps him.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about time the eternal TeraChad start hitting prime poontang again.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Brad’s a free man now after the head case called Angelina and having fun again. If I was his age I’d keep pounding that exotic babe until the cows come home, an asteroid destroys earth, or he finds another woman that rates higher on his personal boner scale …
Looks, popularity, money, and fame - the golden ticket …

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid. 58 with a 31 year old. I'm 39 and 31 year olds would even be considered a quality get for me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a weird face.
She does not have the kind of face that will age well at all.

@MatureDJ shame on me for clicking but you know damn well the dailymail is the slowest site on the net since myspace. Legacy points deducted.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does not have the kind of face that will age well at all.

@MatureDJ shame on me for clicking but you know damn well the dailymail is the slowest site on the net since myspace. Legacy points deducted.
I've never noticed it being slow. Of course, I've got uBlock blocking all the craap there. :)

EDIT: Wait a minute, I didn't post it. :mad:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
What's with Brad's pink suite? I just lost respect for him. Real men don't wear pink. They know it's a shame and an abomination.

M

member160761

What do you guys think of this? To me Emily comes across as a toxic AF feminist, Brad Pitt surely doesn't have all his marbles (see his relationship cu Angelina Jolie), so it's a case of like attracts like (not only on a physical sense, as they both look good).
Most men who work for Hollywood are faggots. Common knowledge. Don't wonder at their subpar taste in women.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has nice ( . )( . ) but I always found something odd about her face

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad’s a free man now after the head case called Angelina and having fun again. If I was his age I’d keep pounding that exotic babe until the cows come home, an asteroid destroys earth, or he finds another woman that rates higher on his personal boner scale …
Looks, popularity, money, and fame - the golden ticket …
shes a nutcase aswell

Billtx49

Reaction score
shes a nutcase aswell
I wouldn’t be surprised. In the Bullet train movie which is about mayhem, Brad suggested getting therapy to others at least twice and named borderline personality disorder close to the movie end. That might tell us what he has been up against lately.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised. In the Bullet train movie which is about mayhem, Brad suggested getting therapy to others at least twice and named borderline personality disorder close to the movie end. That might tell us what he has been up against lately.
Im sure shes put her baby down as gender fluid, Id have to check it out, but Im 99% certain

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score