Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRACE YOURSELF - invasion on November, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me stabbing the guy who worked for George Bush in the head in this dream meant that Trump would be assassinated (or at the very least, someone would try to).
This is a logical idea that I had which could happen as well. What would start a war is if some country is behind that assassination attempt, like Iran or China, which would be a declaration of war, and knowing Trump and his slump in the polls, would be itching to shake up the world.

ImTheDoubleGreatest said:
The white girl (possibly) represents the US, and the Asian (possibly) represents China. Hearing the rain that loudly and that heavy and hitting like that means that there’d be some sort of discord, like fighting, but with actual weapons, and that it’d happen in the sky. And the Asian girl eating meat means either sickness (for/from/of China), or carnage and brutality, more likely the latter (also, possibly cannibalism? but not certain).

We were thinking that the discord coming from the sky means either fighter jets and bombings/nukes (may God protect the US and it’s people from such a disaster) implying a war with China, or a civil war.
Or an EMP bomb that fries out the electric grid and sends the USA back to the stone-ages, or parts of it.

So we have a presumptive logical scenario, some assassination attempt on Trump occurs around September 11 - September 25, 2020, he survives the assassination attempt. Intelligence sources implicate China. China responds that it had nothing to do with that. Trump launches a nuke and China retaliates with an EMP bomb wiping out the grid and starts a ground force invasion with several nukes hitting various cities including Washington. This won't happen right away but get spaced out. There will be attempts of resolving this so it doesn't escalate but ultimately falls apart around November and then a catastrophic chain of events occur and elections are cancelled.

Yes, the problem is Trump's temperament and his desperation right now because of how he is on the polls. He is very mentally unstable and he has control over the nuclear arsenal. If he has some excuse to start launching nukes at a country if it will help him score political points or do something to get people's minds off his bungled covid19 failure and the BLM marches, then there is no telling what he will do or how far he will go. He could be a war or emergency president and then he can stay in power without worrying about being elected out, because the US is under attack. That is one of the only ways he won't get booted out of office come November 3rd because the polls are looking really bad.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the problem is Trump's temperament and his desperation right now because of how he is on the polls. He is very mentally unstable and he has control over the nuclear arsenal. If he has some excuse to start launching nukes at a country if it will help him score political points or do something to get people's minds off his bungled covid19 failure and the BLM marches, then there is no telling what he will do or how far he will go. He could be a war or emergency president and then he can stay in power without worrying about being elected out, because the US is under attack. That is one of the only ways he won't get booted out of office come November 3rd because the polls are looking really bad.
Okay chill lol Trump isn’t unstable or anything like that, you’re in Canada so most of what you know comes from here, media, and/or other online sources, and it’s only the loudest voices you hear about, not the most accurate. Theres several things to note:
  • Trump has only gained more support since 2016. No one goes from being a Trump supporter to being anti-Trump, it just doesn’t happen. However, people definitely do go from Democrat to Trump-supporter.
  • Trump is anti-war as absolute ****. He’s the most anti-war president we’ve had since Jimmy Carter, the latter of which was mostly due to opposition towards the Vietnam War if I’m being honest. He’s pissed off a ridiculous amount of government officials because he wanted to pull us out of the ME. They didn’t let him at first but after 6 months he just said **** it and did it anyway despite that. I wouldn’t describe that action as coming from an unstable war hawk (like John Bolton for example).
  • None of Trump’s voter base actually cares about the BLM protests, if anything it makes them more strongly oppose radical progressive liberalism even more and alienates them from the Democratic Party even more (since the Democratic Party is the one that supports all those bs protests).
  • None of Trump’s voter base is really blaming Trump for the coronavirus, they blame China more than anything in that regard since China was one of Trump’s main talking points. They’re also resistant to the Democratic Party and leftwing media enough to where they won’t instantly believe that the ‘failed pandemic response’ was due to him, and will instead do their own research a bit more and find out that Trump was actually the first to say we need to close our borders to China but was denied the ability to do so because the Democrats used this as an excuse to call him racist. And as his voter base all knows, the only reason why they’re calling him racist is to 1) make him look bad because they want him ousted, and 2) have an excuse to prevent him from causing any sort of change in the US so that they could say he didn’t do anything during his time in office.
  • Many Bernie supporters are angry, bitter, and disillusioned at how the Democratic Party screwed Bernie over at the last minute like last election, and since many of these people are anti-establishment, they see how all of Joe Biden’s cabinet members are corporate elitists apart of the establishment that they hate. This only makes them angrier. If you hop on Twitter, you’ll come across a lot of people who are saying they’re voting for Trump just to screw over the Democratic Party because they’re mad.
  • Joe Biden is mentally unstable. Like, actually. Anyone who is a Democrat knows this, even the Trump haters. So there’s a LOT of Democrats, despite hating Trump, simply can’t vote for Biden in good will. That doesn’t mean they’ll vote for Trump, it just means that many of them won’t vote for Biden (which meansany of these people will just sit out and not vote at all like last election).
  • The polls are inaccurate. It’s as simple as that. If you remember last election, most of the polls said he’d lose by anywhere from 60-90%, with most of them (from what I saw at least) saying 80%. That meant that Hillary Clinton was supposed to have 80% of the votes. But she didn’t. Now? The polls, despite still being exaggerated, most are only saying around 60% (I’ve seen a range from 40% - 70% against Trump). What they do is they only send surveys out to people who live in predominantly Democrat-voting areas. And despite doing that this election too, the numbers have only shifted in Trumps favor. That means that these areas that vote predominantly Democrat are shifting to be more in support of Trump. So you can imagine what’s happened if the polls actually were accurate...
  • If people have made it this far supporting Trump, then there’s pretty much nothing the media can say at this point that will turn his voter base against him. They’ve tried so hard to make Trump look bad that they’ve only alienated Democrats away from the Democratic Party and made Americans distrust the media. If it didn’t work in 2016, it’s not gonna work now. That’s why he’s gonna win again. I know I myself hated Trump up until 2017, then I realized the media was full ofn**** and I’ve been lied to. That’s the same with others. The only people here on SS who hate Trump are people who essentially still believe in the MSM. That’s why whenever us Trump supporters confront them on their beliefs as to why they hate President Trump and their proof behind their claims, they always just stop responding. It’s because there is no evidence against him. It’s just jumping on the groupthink bandwagon.
  • When the presidential debates begin and everyone starts watching, Biden is going to get utterly destroyed. It’s not even gonna be close. Not even remotely. Some people may not know about Joe Biden having dementia right now, but when Trump and Biden directly debate head-to-head for the presidential elections, it’ll be undeniable, and everyone will see that he’s unfit to run. Most people will just not be able to vote for him at that point. The only people who might are those who simply just hate Trump, and so far that’s been failing. All that’s been happening is that the people who already hate Trump have only been hating him more, they haven’t actually been able to turn anyone against him who didn’t already hate him. That’s why they’ve had to resort to mailer fraud. They already did that in 2016, where states that are democratically controlled didn’t require you to have an ID in order to vote. There’s tons more stuff too as stovepipe alluded too. The Dems have been wanting us to vote via mail under the guise of ‘practicing social distancing’ and ‘being safe from the coronavirus’, but whenever that’s happened, major voter fraud occurs. It’s ****ed up.
Or an EMP bomb that fries out the electric grid and sends the USA back to the stone-ages, or parts of it.

So we have a presumptive logical scenario, some assassination attempt on Trump occurs around September 11 - September 25, 2020, he survives the assassination attempt. Intelligence sources implicate China. China responds that it had nothing to do with that. Trump launches a nuke and China retaliates with an EMP bomb wiping out the grid and starts a ground force invasion with several nukes hitting various cities including Washington. This won't happen right away but get spaced out. There will be attempts of resolving this so it doesn't escalate but ultimately falls apart around November and then a catastrophic chain of events occur and elections are cancelled.
The person who will attempt to assassinate Trump is white. Not Chinese. Thats what my dad said lol (I represent a white person in that dream).

But yeah, what you’re saying is apparently old news for the US. They’ve released guidelines to prepare for such an event:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of China and Theories...

I'm not sure how many people believe in the weather manipulating array's(HAARP) we have in Alaska and in other parts of the world.

I'm not sure how many people follow up with Chinese news but there has been record flooding all over China and just yesterday or day before, theres been crazy amount of lightening strikes like 20 per minute lasting 3 hours.

Does anyone think the US or higher black ops are waging war silently trying to break down China through natural disasters?

I just started thinking about this.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay chill lol Trump isn’t unstable or anything like that, you’re in Canada so most of what you know comes from here, media, and/or other online sources, and it’s only the loudest voices you hear about, not the most accurate. Theres several things to note:
  • Trump has only gained more support since 2016. No one goes from being a Trump supporter to being anti-Trump, it just doesn’t happen. However, people definitely do go from Democrat to Trump-supporter.
  • Trump is anti-war as absolute ****. He’s the most anti-war president we’ve had since Jimmy Carter, the latter of which was mostly due to opposition towards the Vietnam War if I’m being honest. He’s pissed off a ridiculous amount of government officials because he wanted to pull us out of the ME. They didn’t let him at first but after 6 months he just said **** it and did it anyway despite that. I wouldn’t describe that action as coming from an unstable war hawk (like John Bolton for example).
  • None of Trump’s voter base actually cares about the BLM protests, if anything it makes them more strongly oppose radical progressive liberalism even more and alienates them from the Democratic Party even more (since the Democratic Party is the one that supports all those bs protests).
  • None of Trump’s voter base is really blaming Trump for the coronavirus, they blame China more than anything in that regard since China was one of Trump’s main talking points. They’re also resistant to the Democratic Party and leftwing media enough to where they won’t instantly believe that the ‘failed pandemic response’ was due to him, and will instead do their own research a bit more and find out that Trump was actually the first to say we need to close our borders to China but was denied the ability to do so because the Democrats used this as an excuse to call him racist. And as his voter base all knows, the only reason why they’re calling him racist is to 1) make him look bad because they want him ousted, and 2) have an excuse to prevent him from causing any sort of change in the US so that they could say he didn’t do anything during his time in office.
  • Many Bernie supporters are angry, bitter, and disillusioned at how the Democratic Party screwed Bernie over at the last minute like last election, and since many of these people are anti-establishment, they see how all of Joe Biden’s cabinet members are corporate elitists apart of the establishment that they hate. This only makes them angrier. If you hop on Twitter, you’ll come across a lot of people who are saying they’re voting for Trump just to screw over the Democratic Party because they’re mad.
  • Joe Biden is mentally unstable. Like, actually. Anyone who is a Democrat knows this, even the Trump haters. So there’s a LOT of Democrats, despite hating Trump, simply can’t vote for Biden in good will. That doesn’t mean they’ll vote for Trump, it just means that many of them won’t vote for Biden (which meansany of these people will just sit out and not vote at all like last election).
  • The polls are inaccurate. It’s as simple as that. If you remember last election, most of the polls said he’d lose by anywhere from 60-90%, with most of them (from what I saw at least) saying 80%. That meant that Hillary Clinton was supposed to have 80% of the votes. But she didn’t. Now? The polls, despite still being exaggerated, most are only saying around 60% (I’ve seen a range from 40% - 70% against Trump). What they do is they only send surveys out to people who live in predominantly Democrat-voting areas. And despite doing that this election too, the numbers have only shifted in Trumps favor. That means that these areas that vote predominantly Democrat are shifting to be more in support of Trump. So you can imagine what’s happened if the polls actually were accurate...
  • If people have made it this far supporting Trump, then there’s pretty much nothing the media can say at this point that will turn his voter base against him. They’ve tried so hard to make Trump look bad that they’ve only alienated Democrats away from the Democratic Party and made Americans distrust the media. If it didn’t work in 2016, it’s not gonna work now. That’s why he’s gonna win again. I know I myself hated Trump up until 2017, then I realized the media was full ofn**** and I’ve been lied to. That’s the same with others. The only people here on SS who hate Trump are people who essentially still believe in the MSM. That’s why whenever us Trump supporters confront them on their beliefs as to why they hate President Trump and their proof behind their claims, they always just stop responding. It’s because there is no evidence against him. It’s just jumping on the groupthink bandwagon.
  • When the presidential debates begin and everyone starts watching, Biden is going to get utterly destroyed. It’s not even gonna be close. Not even remotely. Some people may not know about Joe Biden having dementia right now, but when Trump and Biden directly debate head-to-head for the presidential elections, it’ll be undeniable, and everyone will see that he’s unfit to run. Most people will just not be able to vote for him at that point. The only people who might are those who simply just hate Trump, and so far that’s been failing. All that’s been happening is that the people who already hate Trump have only been hating him more, they haven’t actually been able to turn anyone against him who didn’t already hate him. That’s why they’ve had to resort to mailer fraud. They already did that in 2016, where states that are democratically controlled didn’t require you to have an ID in order to vote. There’s tons more stuff too as stovepipe alluded too. The Dems have been wanting us to vote via mail under the guise of ‘practicing social distancing’ and ‘being safe from the coronavirus’, but whenever that’s happened, major voter fraud occurs. It’s ****ed up.

The person who will attempt to assassinate Trump is white. Not Chinese. Thats what my dad said lol (I represent a white person in that dream).

But yeah, what you’re saying is apparently old news for the US. They’ve released guidelines to prepare for such an event:

True, it stands to reason that a September assassination attempt hypothesis would only make sense if Trump has a chance of winning. I mean if he's going to lose, why assassinate someone a month before they actually lose an election?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of China and Theories...

I'm not sure how many people believe in the weather manipulating array's(HAARP) we have in Alaska and in other parts of the world.

I'm not sure how many people follow up with Chinese news but there has been record flooding all over China and just yesterday or day before, theres been crazy amount of lightening strikes like 20 per minute lasting 3 hours.

Does anyone think the US or higher black ops are waging war silently trying to break down China through natural disasters?

I just started thinking about this.
Yeah I’ve thought about this. But I thought they shut that project down years ago. I’m also not sure if they would be able have certain weather patterns in certain areas or if they’re even able to control where those changes in weather happen at. The only other thing I can think of is God. They announced they were going to change the Qur’an and Bible. They already did the Bible, but were gonna do it even more. I don’t think they touched the Qur’an yet. Once they announced they were going to, that’s when the pandemic hit and people started falling dead in the streets. Then when they reopened the economy, the second wave hit. Then when they kept it open and tried to get people to go to work more, that’s when all these floods started happening. The CCP is atheist and says to hold them up above God so I know they hate religion.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it that every time I make a post about President Triumph my posts get deleted but you guys are able to do so?

I'm typing President "Triumph" to bypass detection.....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve thought about this. But I thought they shut that project down years ago.
That's what the government would like you to believe. They shut down the public tours that you could get before. There's a reason why they shut down the public tours...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it that every time I make a post about President Triumph my posts get deleted but you guys are able to do so?

I'm typing President "Triumph" to bypass detection.....
Triumph is a legendary canine comedian. Trump is a politician. Although the way things are going Triumph might be president in 2024.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triumph is a legendary canine comedian. Trump is a politician. Although the way things are going Triumph might be president in 2024.

How is it that you also can type "Tr ump" without your post getting deleted?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what the government would like you to believe. They shut down the public tours that you could get before. There's a reason why they shut down the public tours...
I understand that but I don’t think we are able to control the weather like that just yet. We haven’t gotten a whole lot more accurate with weather predictions if I’m being honest. I just don’t think we’ve advanced that far yet.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that but I don’t think we are able to control the weather like that just yet. We haven’t gotten a whole lot more accurate with weather predictions if I’m being honest. I just don’t think we’ve advanced that far yet.
The more research you do into it, the further down the rabbit hole you will go.

Also, China just got one of the biggest infestation of Locust swarms in recent times. 4 inches of rainfall within an hour in Beijing which is highly unlikely.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more research you do into it, the further down the rabbit hole you will go.

Also, China just got one of the biggest infestation of Locust swarms in recent times. 4 inches of rainfall within an hour in Beijing which is highly unlikely.
Yeah but the government handed it over to University of Alaska about 6 years ago (indicative of finding out they can’t really control the weather or anything) and I highly doubt they’re able to cause locust swarms too lol. That’s just from God.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but the government handed it over to University of Alaska about 6 years ago (indicative of finding out they can’t really control the weather or anything) and I highly doubt they’re able to cause locust swarms too lol. That’s just from God.
That's what they want you to believe... LOL
Yeah I was just throwing in the locust swarms which has no correlation to the weather.
My point was China is getting pummeled with all sorts of natural phenomona lately.
And is it a coincidence that the initial flood storms overloaded the 3 gorge river basin and flooded Wuhan as one of the first larger city casualties?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what they want you to believe... LOL
Yeah I was just throwing in the locust swarms which has no correlation to the weather.
My point was China is getting pummeled with all sorts of natural phenomona lately.
And is it a coincidence that the initial flood storms overloaded the 3 gorge river basin and flooded Wuhan as one of the first larger city casualties?
Bro you do realize you can say that about anything, right? “That’s just what they want you to believe” like that’s just idiocy right there. You can’t live your life walking around on eggshells. The 3 Gorges Dam is the largest dam in the world, meaning that it holds back more water than any other dam in the world; of course it’d feel the effects of flooding more than the others. That doesn’t suddenly mean that the other dams aren’t feeling anything though. Like wut? If you are the largest dam in the world and hold back water from three separate gorges that connect into a single river, you’re gonna feel the effects if any of those entities have rainfall even somewhat close to them.

But you know what? You’re right. Why flood Wuhan directly and get much better results when instead you could just flood 3 gorges in a much less populated area to get worse results? Brilliant idea! It’ll even help the dam generate more power and electricity that can be used against us! Genius!

Not.
is it a coincidence that the initial flood storms overloaded the 3 gorge river basin and flooded Wuhan as one of the first larger city casualties?
I guess it’s also a conspiracy how the 3 Gorges Dam was built near Wuhan then, huh.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you do realize you can say that about anything, right? “That’s just what they want you to believe” like that’s just idiocy right there. You can’t live your life walking around on eggshells. The 3 Gorges Dam is the largest dam in the world, meaning that it holds back more water than any other dam in the world; of course it’d feel the effects of flooding more than the others. That doesn’t suddenly mean that the other dams aren’t feeling anything though. Like wut? If you are the largest dam in the world and hold back water from three separate gorges that connect into a single river, you’re gonna feel the effects if any of those entities have rainfall even somewhat close to them.

But you know what? You’re right. Why flood Wuhan directly and get much better results when instead you could just flood 3 gorges in a much less populated area to get worse results? Brilliant idea! It’ll even help the dam generate more power and electricity that can be used against us! Genius!

Not.

I guess it’s also a conspiracy how the 3 Gorges Dam was built near Wuhan then, huh.
Hey, I'm not going to argue with you. You have your beliefs and if you did some digging, you'd maybe come to alternative conclusions. I don't have time to link all the articles out there. Let me just say the CCP is intentionally releasing water without warning and they do not have nor have even bothered to work up emergency measures all these years. Just look at the history of it and tell me the last time they released all the water like they have done recently. Obviously it's due to record rain falls but my conspiricy theory about manipulating weather patterns still stands in forcing them to do that. Rather than attack Wuhan directly where it can be traced, if there was a natural weather disaster nearby that would eventually not only wreck havoc on Wuhan but China in general, it's a way of silently and covertly attacking them. Yes this could be far fetched but another theory nonetheless.

It's just a theory and one I guess I'm not communicating effectively or you're not understanding fully. Let's just relax and be glad we're not in China right now.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how the only signs I’ve been given is “learn more, and keep improving. Balance yourself, be healthy, and be the change you wish to see in the world.” And I consider myself a clairesentient in that I’m able to see around the corner of corners. When I am in my highest state, I feel like everything is clear to me. So I find it strange that I haven’t gotten any premonitions despite everyone else seeming to.

Maybe perhaps I already know none of this is a big deal. Allow me to explain......

The truth is the world has never been at peace. There have always been manipulation, calamities, and corruption at the highest levels. It is the nature of the human ego.

In every generation there is always a drama playing itself out. And each generation is sure that once the drama is over, there would be peace and change And everlasting prosperity and all worldwide calamities would be solved.

The truth is humanity is not evolved enough to transcend the current conditions. We are a species of the survival consciousness. It’s the reptilian part of our brains that keeps us trapped in this lower dimensional thinking.

The medical profession holds back cures so that they may survive. They dare not solve all health issues or else what would they have left to do? If you come up with a cure, it better only work 75% of the time, otherwise it will get blacklisted.

The same with politicians. They dare not solve all problems otherwise there would be no need for them.

Same with clothes makers. Clothes these days only last 1/10th as much as they used to last. They dare not give us clothes that lasts forever because they need us to continue buying from them. Hemp was blacklisted for a long time because of this. Clothes made out of hemp lasts seemingly forever.

Same thing with Electronic manufacturers like Apple. They got hit with a lawsuit because they throttled their old phones to force their customers into buying new ones. And they dare not give their customers the perfect phone or else there would be no need to upgrade every year.

The state of consciousness where we are at is the survival consciousness. There will always be problems, drama, worldwide calamity, and turmoil. The human ego is out for its own survival. It is not evolved enough to know that it can not only survive, but thrive as a collective.

This is why it doesn’t serve you to get caught up in the worldly dramas. Your purpose and only job on this planet is a personal one.

Be the change you wish to see. Don’t react like other robotic people. Set a higher standard for yourself and live in this bubble. Be a beacon of light for others to see and get inspired by.

You do not do the world any favors by lowering yourself to the consciousness of everybody else.

I’ve always had a feeling since I was a kid that I’m just here to watch the drama unfold and watch the world burn itself to the ground. But it doesn’t make me a pessimist. I’m not fatalistic or anything like that.

I just know petty human ego drama has been going on for thousands of years. The only difference is now we have the technology to destroy ourselves.

Real change happens from within. That is your salvation. The inner world. Don’t be too caught up in the outer world for it is just a play.

Real happiness comes from being the change you wish to see. And this is not to say construct your ego to be the perfect human. That will just lead to more delusions. What I mean is choose this moment now to do what life is asking of you. It is the best anti depressant.

And if you really listen, your life is only telling you to love and take care of yourself, your health, inner world, and future prosperity. The outside world is irrelevant. If you don’t go within, you go without.

Like Jesus once said, “I may be in this world, but I am not of it.”
Pretty good man, you are consistent with selfimprovement in your posts. I like finding natural free antidepressants too.

Just do the next right thing.

So stressed this weekend, I still have the toxic adrenalin/cortisol/whatever chemical sitting unreleased.
Was tempted to fight a stranger earlier, wat the actual fvck!!!

So tonight, I serve others. Really humble myself to get out of my ego, if that makes sense.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is August 3rd, so it's like 90 days to Nov 3rd, and one month away from September.

Here is a clip from Peter Shiff predicting hyperinflation:

Used to listen to this guy extensively but he came to mind today.

He has a tonne of videos on his channel.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It is August 3rd, so it's like 90 days to Nov 3rd, and one month away from September.

Here is a clip from Peter Shiff predicting hyperinflation:

Used to listen to this guy extensively but he came to mind today.

He has a tonne of videos on his channel.
he's not bad with some of his thoughts

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the CCP is intentionally releasing water without warning and they do not have nor have even bothered to work up emergency measures all these years. Just look at the history of it and tell me the last time they released all the water like they have done recently. Obviously it's due to record rain falls but my conspiricy theory about manipulating weather patterns still stands in forcing them to do that. Rather than attack Wuhan directly where it can be traced, if there was a natural weather disaster nearby that would eventually not only wreck havoc on Wuhan but China in general, it's a way of silently and covertly attacking them. Yes this could be far fetched but another theory nonetheless.
I’ve been keeping up with China for over a year now. Everything you’re saying is apophenia. Whenever water levels get too high on one side of a dam ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, the dam begins releasing some water. This shouldn’t be a shocker.

Again, I point to you about logistics—it makes no sense why they’d care about Wuhan when they could instead have just flooded Beijing (the capital) or Shanghai (more populated and thus more commerce and industry) or one of the military islands. Not the city that’s already completely locked down, that’s pointless. You think “Wuhan happened to be affected by floods! And Wuhan is where the virus first spread! And the government studied weather! That means they MUST be controlling the weather to flood Wuhan!!!!1!1!1!1!111”

You’re finding meaningless correlations and are using them as evidence to support something completely unrelated. It would be like saying that General Motors is responsible for little Johnny getting into a car accident since Johnny drives a Ford and General Motors makes cars and filed for bankruptcy a while ago. Johnny getting into a car accident = Wuhan getting flooded; General Motors making cars and filing for bankruptcy = Wuhan happening to be the epicenter of the virus; General Motors being responsible for Johnny’s car accident = Government controlling the weather.

It literally makes no sense. And just because the CCP is “releasing water without warning” doesn’t mean there’s some foreign force behind it because they’ve always done stuff without warning because they always do whatever they want even if it hurts the citizens (such as deflating their currency for example). Them not having measures to protect their citizens doesn’t mean **** because they don’t actually care about their citizens (most of them don’t even make $140 a month because they’re so broke). Not to mention, no country in the world actually has emergency measures against natural disasters, are you kidding me??? And don’t you dare bring up FEMA as an example to counteract what I just said because FEMA is an absolute disaster of an emergency service.
tell me the last time they released all the water like they have done recently.
Tell me the last time someone like you ever existed in this world. You never existed in history up until now! Holy ****, YOU are a conspiracy!! OMMGGGGGG!!!!1!1!1!1!1!111111111

It's just a theory and one I guess I'm not communicating effectively or you're not understanding fully.
No I get it bro. Some conspiracies are definitely true lol but this just ain’t one of them. You’re mind is just flooded with all the recent events that have been happening in the US and around the world in general, and there definitely have been some extreme things that are undeniable conspiracies despite being extreme (e.g. Epstein didn’t kill himself; a group of global elites run a child sex trafficking ring and many/most worship and work for Satan; most of the protests and riots have been started by far-left extremists who were paid by billionaires, many of whom were likely apart of that elitist pedo ring, trying to overthrow certain members of the government for not being apart of the status quo; the government did, and still does, study mind control and did wage weather warfare in places such as Vietnam with cloud seeding making this theory not that far-fetched in your mind; etc. etc. etc.).

It can be easy to get caught up in all of the conspiracy theory groupthink that’s been going on, especially in these uncertain times where you don’t know who/what to trust, but we’ve got to keep a level head. Always ask questions, but always question the questions too. Like I said, if the government really is able to control the weather, then the military wouldn’t have just given up that facility in Alaska to the university like that where any random college grad or professor (especially ones from overseas, since college grads and professors do oftentimes come from overseas) could just walk right in and gain access to all that research. It doesn’t make sense why we didn’t send a hurricane to China either since that would be more devastating. Or mass tornados since that’s direct destruction too. Or why we chose Wuhan instead of, say, the Hainan Island since that island hosts the CCP’s nuclear submarine fleet? Logistics are just bad. One might say because Wuhan has more infected people and so deplacing then would allow the spread of the virus even more. But we’ve got to also consider that the virus hardly affects most people at all, particularly the people who would be the biggest threat to us (younger men). If anything, killing off the old people would make it easier since they wouldn’t have to worry about taking care of as many people now.

Just some things to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.