Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRACE YOURSELF - invasion on November, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In further reply to @Georgepithyou and @RickTheToad I am including two old Hillsong worship videos.

I challenge these two posters who believe this is a doom and gloom kill-joy thread to just take a look at these two videos and look at the faces of the people who are on this video and see if you don't see real joy in their faces:

To see holy young women praising the Lord and being full of Jesus like that just blesses me to watch that.

That is all I can say. These people are not happy or in that state of joy because of sex, or drugs, but because they are full of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says: Eph 5:8 "Be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess: but be filled with the Spirit".

I didn't say people have to wear sackcloth and ashes, stop eating and live in fear over the next few months. Other people have the same thoughts and are sharing on this thread as well so it's productive to look at this discussion.
You need help dude. Not Jesus, but like rubber room help. You need to have weekly sessions with a therapist to help clear up your thought processes.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need help dude. Not Jesus, but like rubber room help. You need to have weekly sessions with a therapist to help clear up your thought processes.
I've seen allot of intelligent posts from other people that have contributed to this thread and this is all you can come up with? You dont sound very smart. Placing you on ignore.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Hillsong has nothing to do with real Christianity, that organisation is full of fake Christians. Start going to a real protestant church that is ultra conservative like pastor andersons one

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hillsong has nothing to do with real Christianity, that organisation is full of fake Christians. Start going to a real protestant church that is ultra conservative like pastor andersons one
This was before it became like that. The 90s and early 00s was different. That is where the videos are from.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corrector i just watched the bottom video. The man is misled and full of shyt. Dont be afraid of that guy.
You will know when its legit or not.
Jesus said to trust no man.
What has he said in his video that would lead you to come to this conclusion before letting it falsify on its own by waiting for a month and a half to two months? September 2020 is the first date so its not far away. Is it not easier to just wait and see, and especially by Dec 1st if it is business as usual, then even I will dismiss that video.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm including a link for anyone interested that looks at Psalm 83 and how it talks about a 10 nation confederacy that would be going against Israel. This does not necessarily mean its related to the videos of the dreams , but it is my attempt to start going into the background of prophesied future wars which involve the nation of Israel.

There is a school of thought that the Psalm 83 war precedes the Ezekiel 38-39 war (this latter one does involve nuclear power nations such as Russia and Iran). The idea is that anything involving Israel should just be looked at. Also keep an eye out especially for Iran and Russia and if any of these nations are linked to anything dealing with Israel in the coming time.

Apart from these two OT references, any movement towards creating a One World government would probably have the USA being out of the way in that scenario. The USA stands as a beacon for freedom and democracy and any World Government would be predicated on chaos, financial collapse and really a state of anarchy and the need of martial law. As long as there are stable long standing democracies like the USA remaining then prophecies relating to a world-system under the Antichrist can not be fulfilled. Time will tell what will be occurring over the next little while.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one could have predicted the coronavirus.
Dr. Fauci predicted it in 2017 cause he was part of it. There was a rap song from like 10 years ago that mentioned 2020 Corona virus which was really odd but I cant find it. Sylvia Brown predicted it. She also predicted Trump would be pres. She mentioned a China invasion.

download.jpg

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Fauci predicted it in 2017 cause he was part of it. There was a rap song from like 10 years ago that mentioned 2020 Corona virus which was really odd but I cant find it. Sylvia Brown predicted it. She also predicted Trump would be pres. She mentioned a China invasion.

View attachment 4438
Sylvia Browne is a psychic not a born-again Christian lady so I would be critical of what she is writing and/or the source of it.

If she's relaying information that is occultic, then its possible this could really be some demonically orchestrated virus. However, has this virus really vanish as quickly as it arrived? A Nigerian pastor predicted this virus would disappear off the face of the earth on March 27th.
It did not disappear on this date, and it certainly has not disappeared as quickly as it arrived. So, already one half of that paragraph, as it stands is proven to be false. The Nigerian pastor's prediction is proven to be false.

Also, I've looked at another website that goes into detail of her book:

There is nothing in her overall book that shows that anything else is going to be happening in 2020 and life goes on as normally after this year.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've seen allot of intelligent posts from other people that have contributed to this thread and this is all you can come up with? You dont sound very smart. Placing you on ignore.
Darn. Please seek help none the less. Us simpletons who are not very smart are concerned for your mental health. Seek help.. Seriously.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

View attachment 4438
When will the dogs start sleeping with cats?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Darn. Please seek help none the less. Us simpletons who are not very smart are concerned for your mental health. Seek help.. Seriously.
That bugger is one serious looney, he even fits into a profile of a mass shooter.

Maybe he should be allowed to vent online rather then shooting up people in some school he thinks has turned demonic.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never see people like Sylvia Browne making money off Super Bowl bets.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That bugger is one serious looney, he even fits into a profile of a mass shooter.

Maybe he should be allowed to vent online rather then shooting up people in some school he thinks has turned demonic.
I don't think he would though, his holyer then thou, would not permit, or use his lazyness as excuse anyway, thing is i'm sure he put a lot of people on ignore by now, so you can take note, if you had the balls to question his sanity or his inteligence(or the lack of it) he will put you on ignore.

this year was funny on this forum we had 3 people who really don't help others and only drag people down, mods banned one, I wonder how much till the other 2 will.

I myself will not block then, its good to read this and undertand how much I did improve, and how there is a lot of people worse then I was back then, only annoying thing is they don't want to improve, only to convert you to they way of thinking

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think he would though, his holyer then thou, would not permit, or use his lazyness as excuse anyway, thing is i'm sure he put a lot of people on ignore by now, so you can take note, if you had the balls to question his sanity or his inteligence(or the lack of it) he will put you on ignore.

this year was funny on this forum we had 3 people who really don't help others and only drag people down, mods banned one, I wonder how much till the other 2 will.

I myself will not block then, its good to read this and undertand how much I did improve, and how there is a lot of people worse then I was back then, only annoying thing is they don't want to improve, only to convert you to they way of thinking
It's always the nice guys doing shiet.

And its always the holier then thou men mass killing their own.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I think he's a voluntary incel, and it's now infected his head. I was serious when I said he needed to talk to someone.. Like a therapist. He doesn't want help, he wants sympathy and people to feel sorry for him. Weak minded dude.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector I will say that I've noticed more people putting up signs in front of their homes or in public spaces proclaiming "Jesus saves" or "Jesus is the way" or "Ask Jesus for help"...... this is happening with more frequency now, which leads me to believe more people are suffering now than in years prior - because people turn to religion during times of crisis (not that there's anything wrong with that).....

With more people experiencing stressful circumstances, it's unsurprising that the mass consciousness of society is dreading some looming threat on the horizon....

Is there some sort of history-changing event coming? I actually do think so. However, I base my assessment on what I can observe in politics and the economy, not because of religious beliefs....

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector I will say that I've noticed more people putting up signs in front of their homes or in public spaces proclaiming "Jesus saves" or "Jesus is the way" or "Ask Jesus for help"...... this is happening with more frequency now, which leads me to believe more people are suffering now than in years prior - because people turn to religion during times of crisis (not that there's anything wrong with that).....

With more people experiencing stressful circumstances, it's unsurprising that the mass consciousness of society is dreading some looming threat on the horizon....

Is there some sort of history-changing event coming? I actually do think so. However, I base my assessment on what I can observe in politics and the economy, not because of religious beliefs....
Imagine all the loonies taking credit for predicting big event.

All signs point towards some **** hitting the fan, especially with US election coming this fall.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All signs point towards some **** hitting the fan, especially with US election coming this fall.
And when a history-changing event happens, they'll all start fighting each other over who gets to claim credit.....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the swing states have Republican legislatures, which must all vote to certify each state's election results, in order to send them to the electoral college. There will be allegations of voter fraud in these states. If those votes don't get counted and it changes the results of the election, it's going to make the George floyd riots look like a toddler's temper tantrum. People will feel like the system has failed and there is no choice but to burn everything down.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you've mentioned in other threads, labeling people is not right. Whether incel, loonie, or whatever.

lamath said:
That is why I have put some scenarios together in common with all of the various videos that I have found on youtube.

If something novel happens in September that's outside of any issues. (ie. if NASA discovered an Asteroid that could be heading our way from the sun-side or blind-spot that was not detected before, if there is a war in the Middle East or new issue there that is not there today, if there is a spike in paranormal activities to the point it's documented in mainstream news (ie. flood of mass UFO sightings, unusual readings around Yellowstone Park which indicate an eruption there is imminent, etc...), Just to name one scenario, a Yellowstone eruption, if it occurs can wreck havoc at a level worst than Covid19 currently is.

The point is if it does follow the narrative that people are making it out to be then, yes, of course a claim can be made that the prophecy is false because it's echoing a widely held belief based on common sense speculation because of how things are just shaping out. Again, until September, 2020 comes, any of the above scenarios I've mentioned, or something I haven't mention happens that's outside this narrative then it would validate the prophecy.

Remember, this pastor's prophecy is very extreme. UN soldiers potentially on American soil? Or other videos where people are rounded up in mass and sent to FEMA concentration camps? That's very extreme. Even in the worst imaginable outcome of the presidential election!

The probability of a coup in the USA is extremely low. According to the coup website the probability of a coup in the USA is .30%. The probability of a coup in Canada is .32%. The probability of a coup in Canada is higher on that website than a coup in the USA by .02%!

You can't imagine an outcome so bad that martial law would be declared and people, including rural areas of the USA (the dreams did not say inner cities or ghetto neighbourhoods) but appear to imply a large area of the USA would be affected here....so it's not just a bunch of crazy leftist Antifa or Anarchists ramping up protests and being rounded up after Trump is re-elected again. There is no scenario where things go that bad where anyone is rounded up and sent to FEMA camps that I can logically think about today. So for sure, if something THAT bad happens, then the "loonies", as you have called them (and myself) would have to get credit for that.

This is exactly why I did the research into the dreams. My mom saying "Watch Out!" is not enough for me. We already know something is coming. But details like "unthinkable things" occurring on American soil would be a signature that this is too wild for us to even guess what would be coming for a scenario like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.