Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRACE YOURSELF - invasion on November, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend the one from 80s. Russians invade the U.S. and some highschool boys become guerrilla warfare fighters hiding in the mountains.
Ah, back in the days when the country was united.
I bet 20-40 percent would be on the invaders side today, and I'm probably being too kind.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet 20-40 percent would be on the invaders side today, and I'm probably being too kind.
Well different country different people back then, its no coincidence that different situations would lead to different choices.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well ther eis sky net next month lets wait for that first lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom's sister died yesterday. Perhaps my mom's dream was of a more personal nature after all. Or maybe not. She was very old and had dementia and died in an old age home. She was lost mentally 2 years ago and would not have recognized me. I do not feel shaken to the core as she was a distant Aunt. Therefore I have doubts my mom's dream was referring to this. The jury is still out on the end of America/world as we know it today.

Diver

Reaction score
From what I've gleaned 50/50 chance the next high level psyop will be a fake invasion by aliens from space. If they can fake the coronahoax and the 9/11 false flag then they can fake anything. Predictive Programming has been in play for years, we see Laurie Eisenhower (Eisenhower's granddaughter) pushing the aliens from space invasion on youtube, that's just one example of pee pee.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've gleaned 50/50 chance the next high level psyop will be a fake invasion by aliens from space.
Sounds a bit like the plot to Watchmen. They did release those declassified UFO videos earlier this year. I'm not big on conspiracy theories though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is September often referenced in terms of prophecy? While I have posted this preacher's video as being the first reference to an event on September -- September predictions of themselves are not new.

The Jewish feasts of Trumpets is going to be September 18, 2020 - September 20, 2020. Normally this occurs around this date.
Some Evangelical Christians associate this Jewish feast with end-time prophecy events. While no specific date was set on the first video that alleged this September was going to be the start of something new, this is not the first time I've heard something like that.

Jonathan Cahn comes to mind:

This author's work usually talks about something happening around the dates of this feast and seeded the idea that "something" could happen around those type of Jewish feasts. (i.e. there feasts are set-up in the Old Testament, the meaning and timing of those feasts are prophetically significant and apply to a global scale outside of the nation of Israel, or Israel is God's time-sand for the world as expressed through the ancient feasts and the dates are very deliberate).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've gleaned 50/50 chance the next high level psyop will be a fake invasion by aliens from space. If they can fake the coronahoax and the 9/11 false flag then they can fake anything. Predictive Programming has been in play for years, we see Laurie Eisenhower (Eisenhower's granddaughter) pushing the aliens from space invasion on youtube, that's just one example of pee pee.
Spiderman: Far from Home. Doctor Mysterio....something like that I guess eh? The Blue Beam project.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO FUCKING WAYYYYYYY

In a nutshell, based on my research there are three events. One lady described them as waves. The first two waves are a warning shot (i.e. covid19 and the BLM riots), however, a third one is coming which is worst than these two:
BROOOOO

I HAD THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPEN TO ME TOO

3 different turmoils. Wtffffffffffffff

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't be an invasion by China or Russia - because it simply isn't possible to mobilize a huge invasion force across the Pacific without being detected by satellite surveillance. The only people who can invade the US are the illegals that the Democrats allow in for vote harvesting and cheap labor.

Also, China prefers the "soft takeover" method which gradually occurs over time via buying up real estate and financial markets. So no, they won't be sending their army across the pacific.

Anyways, an invading army isn't coming, rather the Mark of the Beast is coming.
China does have nukes capable of hitting parts of the US though.
Yes, I'm opposed 100% to that. I rejected a girl because she said she did Tarot readings. I won't watch horror movies involving that either. There is just some things you don't mess with unless you want to get possessed.
Same with me, but even I can’t deny the fact that many dreams have meanings. There’s also ways to protect yourself from that stuff too lol
anything involving Israel should just be looked at.
There will be wars and civil war in the Arabian Peninsula, and they will all be united once again. Iran will try interfering so as to take over the Middle East because they hate the Arabs, and as such there will be a war with Iran. Europe/US will ally themselves with these Arabs and help them destroy Iran. After that, however, a Christian will hold up the cross and claim victory being due to them, while a Muslim will say it was due to them. The Muslim man will get angry and take the cross from that man and break it, to which the Christian will kill the Muslim man, and from that point, the worst of the bloodshed will begin (WWIII). Once the city of Medina is destroyed, the Muslims will relocate to Jerusalem. Knowing this, that means that at some point in time, the Muslims will conquer Israel.

It’s after all of this when the antichrist will come, and thus, Jesus. It’s still a ways away though from what I can tell. Everything God has allowed me to know seems to indicate the antichrist appearing in 2034.
@corrector I will say that I've noticed more people putting up signs in front of their homes or in public spaces proclaiming "Jesus saves" or "Jesus is the way" or "Ask Jesus for help"...... this is happening with more frequency now, which leads me to believe more people are suffering now than in years prior - because people turn to religion during times of crisis (not that there's anything wrong with that).....

With more people experiencing stressful circumstances, it's unsurprising that the mass consciousness of society is dreading some looming threat on the horizon....

Is there some sort of history-changing event coming? I actually do think so. However, I base my assessment on what I can observe in politics and the economy, not because of religious beliefs....
It’s becoming more polarized. The trials that are happening are separating us into either true believers with complete faith, or absolute disbelievers and hypocrites with 0 faith. May God protect us from being of the latter.
It sure does feel like a life changing event is coming. I've also noticed the increase in signage. There is a home up the street from me that is constantly playing some religious radio station talking about Jesus Christ. I mean every single day they open all their windows and blast Jesus talk for the entire neighborhood can hear.

It truly does feel like a great awakening. Im seeing a lot of people on social media who are changing their ways after seeing all the evil that's being exposed. The real virus is the massive pedophile/sex trafficking ring in the world. Sports, Pedowood and music are all distractions to keep us from seeing the massive amount of evil the elites are doing.

I totally agree with you. Never stated she was a Christian. Just pointing out what she predicted. Have you heard of Kim Clemeant? His prophecy were fairly accurate. I've had a couple visions and 1 dream maybe 20 years ago that was the only dream in my entire life. That dream was unlike anything I ever experienced in my life. It felt so real and I felt this spiritual connection with it that I just can't explain. That 5 sec vision in my dream has stuck with me ever since replaying in my mind, while no other dream has.

The dream was me sleeping in my basement when I woke up to the sound of bombs. I looked out the window and saw tons of round orange colored asteroids or bombs crashing into homes, the street, everywhere. My neighbors were running out of their homes, some neighbors holding their kids screaming in terror. I can hear their screams and feel the fear of my neighbors replying in my mind constantly for the past 20 some years. When I go back in my mind it was more like chunks of an asteroid. When I woke up I had this feeling that it was real, I never in my life felt from a dream. I had to snap into reality to realize it was just a dream.

The visions I had a couple months ago were of me wearing body armor holding a rifle to protect my family from mobs of people breaking into homes, stealing, terrorizing people, killing them. My parents were scared hiding in the basement. I kept reassuring them not to fear. I had a handful of those visions and they were all similar of just me guarding our home and I also heard voices telling me everything will be ok. I don't take them seriously. I just never experienced anything like that before.
Those seemed like premonitions, especially the body armor one.
I am not interested in knowing who the Antichrist is, the hard way.
Based off what I’ve read from old Biblical and rabbinical texts, it MIGHT be Balaam whom the Jews greatly despise. They nicknamed Jesus that just to insult him, but when you look at their descriptions of Balaam outside of when they’re making fun of Jesus, he honestly appear to fit the descriptions of the Christian and Islamic antichrist to me. Might be something worth looking into tbh.
These particular visions truly felt like they were on a spiritual level. I've experienced a couple events in my life that I truly felt God was talking to me. I was always that guy that would constantly say "God if you're real, show yourself". That would be the only way I would believe. While he didn't show himself, those events I experienced sealed the deal for me that God and the Devil does exist. That's a whole other conversation.
I’d be willing to hear that conversation.
These are End Times boys & girls.. The age of deception.

The Zionist machine will make slaves of us all. They are awaiting & paving the way for there messiah.. DAJJAL.

The Muslim antichrist. God bless soulforge.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They said he was crazy!

It is said in Islam.. One of the signs of end times will be.. Those who speak the truth will be treated as lairs.. And those who use lies and deception will be the ones reveared.

Well we have reached a point when it will no longer be possible to tell the difference between truth and deception.

We are now certainly in the age of full on deception!

essxytf38b051.jpgessxytf38b051.jpg

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any details on what you think the 3rd might be?
Yes. A war with China; China will start begin brutalizing people or creating carnage of some sort. Either that, or more sickness. My dream wasn’t EXACTLY the same lol but it was 3 events:

I was on a ship with some people and the water was really, really high and the waves were VERY strong and very high. The ship at some point went real far sideways from a wave, like 90 degrees almost, and it almost seemed like it’d tip over completely (but it didn’t). When it went really far sideways, some people fell off into the water. I didn’t though, as I hit/held onto the guard rails (same with some others).

Then suddenly I saw just the sea (no boat or people or me or anything, only the water). I moved forward and suddenly I saw the sea of water change into a sea of fire. I moved back and it turned back into water again. I moved forward and it became fire once again (it was almost like no-clip mode on a video game).

Then suddenly, I was back on the ship again with people, over the sea of fire. The boat started flipping around real violently like crazy, and some more people fell off the boat into the fire. I didn’t though.

Next, I suddenly appeared in my grandma’s house. Even though in real life, my grandparents are married and live together, in the dream, it was only my grandma’s house (don’t know why but that’s just how the dream was lol). I’m at her house and there’s some people there, and I knew (for whatever reason) that everyone would have to die and come back to life eventually. And one by one, all the people there began dying, I even saw my dog go outside to this one area behind the bushes and did there. Soon, there were only 4 people left: me, these two girls (one white, one Asian), and this one man who who worked for George Bush. The man who worked for Bush wasn’t a good person, I didn’t like him, I knew he was bad. At some point he was sitting down in this one chair and I took a knife and stabbed him in his forehead, and I remember seeing the blood drizzle down from where the knife pierced him. And as the man was dying, he said to me “You too will die....” and I was a bit freaked out but not really. Now it was just me and the 2 girls left. I should also mention that I hear the rain coming down, HARD. Me and the girls are talking about whatever and then they go to the kitchen and I go with them because I didn’t want to be by myself since I didn’t want to die and was slightly afraid or whatever. We continued talking but I didn’t want to be weird and have them find me as creepy or whatever lol so I eventually went back to the room I was at before and I sat down on the chair. At some point, I woke up (in the dream, not irl), but I didn’t ever remember falling asleep though. By the way it happened, I could tell that I had likely died and came back to life in that chair. For whatever reason, I felt that it might be time for my dog to come back, so I went to go see the area he does at and I saw him come back to life and come to me, etc.

Then I suddenly just saw the kitchen, and the lights were turned off and it was dark, hard rain. And I saw what almost looked to be a skeleton sitting there. But when the lights went on, it was just the Asian girl sitting there, and when they went off it looked like a skeleton again, and when there was enough light again, it appeared to just be her. And I remember seeing her pick up a piece of meat off the stove, put it in her mouth, and eat it. And I remember in the dream that I did not know whether she had died and come back like the rest of us.

~~~~~~

So I should preface this by saying that my dad knows how to interpret dreams, and throughout my life he has interpreted mine and my siblings dreams whenever we’ve asked him. Not all of them have meanings, some of them are just from your subconscious like how many here say, but others do have meanings, and the times they did, he accurately stated what would happen in the future or what happened recently. So I’m a 100% believer that dreams have meanings. He learned it from these religious guys a long time ago (it’s a long story) and also has a book on it that those same group of guys say is legitimate in helping ypu interpret dreams. It’s a book by a guy named Ibn Sirin (sometimes spelled ibn sireen or ibn siren). It’s in Arabic though, but you MIGHT be able to find an English translation of sorts, but just be aware that some things get lost in translation.

Anyway, so he said the first part of the dream with the high water and strong waves represents the people and society, in the sense that there’s be civil unrest, and the boat tipping to the side and people falling in means that some people would die. The sea of fire indicated that there’s be another form of unrest, with the boat flipping like crazy and more people falling in means that more people would die with this second unrest, and thisnone would likely be worse than the first because the boat flipped harder and it was a sea of fire. Me not falling in during any of these times meant that I’d be protected from these tribulations.

The third one was different. The people needing to die and then come back to life meant that people’s lives would change and that everyone will just want to start over again. The death means a change in life (usually a negative change) and the coming back represents the latter portion. Me stabbing the guy who worked for George Bush in the head in this dream meant that Trump would be assassinated (or at the very least, someone would try to). The white girl (possibly) represents the US, and the Asian (possibly) represents China. Hearing the rain that loudly and that heavy and hitting like that means that there’d be some sort of discord, like fighting, but with actual weapons, and that it’d happen in the sky. And the Asian girl eating meat means either sickness (for/from/of China), or carnage and brutality, more likely the latter (also, possibly cannibalism? but not certain).

We were thinking that the discord coming from the sky means either fighter jets and bombings/nukes (may God protect the US and it’s people from such a disaster) implying a war with China, or a civil war.

In any case, I plan to write a letter to the DIA asking them to up their security and watch over things related to China, and any domestic issues/civilians that may be manipulated by China to sabotage the country simply because of the political unrest that’s been going on for the past 4 years. They need to increase their protection of the country, possibly raise us to DEFCON 4, and maybe even DEFCON 3 sometime in the next few months, at least until the next election is a few months over. I hope the US comes out on top man, I really do. **** man, my patriotism is coming out lmao as much as I may shit on certain aspects about the US, I still don’t ever want anything bad to happen to it. It’s only a select small few group of people/elites who ruin it for the rest of us, but overall we’re still #1, idc what anyone says.

Also, I think you guys should write letters too. Tell them what you guys know about China and how they were sending shipments to possibly help radicals attempt a coup in the US. That’s important information. And make sure it’s actually a letter, government officials have to respond to written mail, but not necessarily to email.

And sign off with

Sincerely,

A proud American patriot who wants best for his country and people.

That’s what I’m gonna do anyway.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. A war with China; China will start begin brutalizing people or creating carnage of some sort. Either that, or more sickness. My dream wasn’t EXACTLY the same lol but it was 3 events:

I was on a ship with some people and the water was really, really high and the waves were VERY strong and very high. The ship at some point went real far sideways from a wave, like 90 degrees almost, and it almost seemed like it’d tip over completely (but it didn’t). When it went really far sideways, some people fell off into the water. I didn’t though, as I hit/held onto the guard rails (same with some others).

Then suddenly I saw just the sea (no boat or people or me or anything, only the water). I moved forward and suddenly I saw the sea of water change into a sea of fire. I moved back and it turned back into water again. I moved forward and it became fire once again (it was almost like no-clip mode on a video game).

Then suddenly, I was back on the ship again with people, over the sea of fire. The boat started flipping around real violently like crazy, and some more people fell off the boat into the fire. I didn’t though.

Next, I suddenly appeared in my grandma’s house. Even though in real life, my grandparents are married and live together, in the dream, it was only my grandma’s house (don’t know why but that’s just how the dream was lol). I’m at her house and there’s some people there, and I knew (for whatever reason) that everyone would have to die and come back to life eventually. And one by one, all the people there began dying, I even saw my dog go outside to this one area behind the bushes and did there. Soon, there were only 4 people left: me, these two girls (one white, one Asian), and this one man who who worked for George Bush. The man who worked for Bush wasn’t a good person, I didn’t like him, I knew he was bad. At some point he was sitting down in this one chair and I took a knife and stabbed him in his forehead, and I remember seeing the blood drizzle down from where the knife pierced him. And as the man was dying, he said to me “You too will die....” and I was a bit freaked out but not really. Now it was just me and the 2 girls left. I should also mention that I hear the rain coming down, HARD. Me and the girls are talking about whatever and then they go to the kitchen and I go with them because I didn’t want to be by myself since I didn’t want to die and was slightly afraid or whatever. We continued talking but I didn’t want to be weird and have them find me as creepy or whatever lol so I eventually went back to the room I was at before and I sat down on the chair. At some point, I woke up (in the dream, not irl), but I didn’t ever remember falling asleep though. By the way it happened, I could tell that I had likely died and came back to life in that chair. For whatever reason, I felt that it might be time for my dog to come back, so I went to go see the area he does at and I saw him come back to life and come to me, etc.

Then I suddenly just saw the kitchen, and the lights were turned off and it was dark, hard rain. And I saw what almost looked to be a skeleton sitting there. But when the lights went on, it was just the Asian girl sitting there, and when they went off it looked like a skeleton again, and when there was enough light again, it appeared to just be her. And I remember seeing her pick up a piece of meat off the stove, put it in her mouth, and eat it. And I remember in the dream that I did not know whether she had died and come back like the rest of us.

~~~~~~

So I should preface this by saying that my dad knows how to interpret dreams, and throughout my life he has interpreted mine and my siblings dreams whenever we’ve asked him. Not all of them have meanings, some of them are just from your subconscious like how many here say, but others do have meanings, and the times they did, he accurately stated what would happen in the future or what happened recently. So I’m a 100% believer that dreams have meanings. He learned it from these religious guys a long time ago (it’s a long story) and also has a book on it that those same group of guys say is legitimate in helping ypu interpret dreams. It’s a book by a guy named Ibn Sirin (sometimes spelled ibn sireen or ibn siren). It’s in Arabic though, but you MIGHT be able to find an English translation of sorts, but just be aware that some things get lost in translation.

Anyway, so he said the first part of the dream with the high water and strong waves represents the people and society, in the sense that there’s be civil unrest, and the boat tipping to the side and people falling in means that some people would die. The sea of fire indicated that there’s be another form of unrest, with the boat flipping like crazy and more people falling in means that more people would die with this second unrest, and thisnone would likely be worse than the first because the boat flipped harder and it was a sea of fire. Me not falling in during any of these times meant that I’d be protected from these tribulations.

The third one was different. The people needing to die and then come back to life meant that people’s lives would change and that everyone will just want to start over again. The death means a change in life (usually a negative change) and the coming back represents the latter portion. Me stabbing the guy who worked for George Bush in the head in this dream meant that Trump would be assassinated (or at the very least, someone would try to). The white girl (possibly) represents the US, and the Asian (possibly) represents China. Hearing the rain that loudly and that heavy and hitting like that means that there’d be some sort of discord, like fighting, but with actual weapons, and that it’d happen in the sky. And the Asian girl eating meat means either sickness (for/from/of China), or carnage and brutality, more likely the latter (also, possibly cannibalism? but not certain).

We were thinking that the discord coming from the sky means either fighter jets and bombings/nukes (may God protect the US and it’s people from such a disaster) implying a war with China, or a civil war.

In any case, I plan to write a letter to the DIA asking them to up their security and watch over things related to China, and any domestic issues/civilians that may be manipulated by China to sabotage the country simply because of the political unrest that’s been going on for the past 4 years. They need to increase their protection of the country, possibly raise us to DEFCON 4, and maybe even DEFCON 3 sometime in the next few months, at least until the next election is a few months over. I hope the US comes out on top man, I really do. **** man, my patriotism is coming out lmao as much as I may shit on certain aspects about the US, I still don’t ever want anything bad to happen to it. It’s only a select small few group of people/elites who ruin it for the rest of us, but overall we’re still #1, idc what anyone says.

Also, I think you guys should write letters too. Tell them what you guys know about China and how they were sending shipments to possibly help radicals attempt a coup in the US. That’s important information. And make sure it’s actually a letter, government officials have to respond to written mail, but not necessarily to email.

And sign off with

Sincerely,

That's a long post. I'll read it later. In the meantime I did mention China as a scenario, my dad believes this, and also it's possible we've read about this on the pastor's video. We will have to see what shapes up in September, 2020 with China and what type of world events are occurring that could lead to that outcome around November, 2020, assuming there is a time-frame for all of this.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WWIII will be an economic war with small proxy wars between smaller nations that are nothing more than pawns for the US, Russia and China. Syria was such a war, and Russia was the ultimate winner of that conflict.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a long post. I'll read it later. In the meantime I did mention China as a scenario, my dad believes this, and also it's possible we've read about this on the pastor's video. We will have to see what shapes up in September, 2020 with China and what type of world events are occurring that could lead to that outcome around November, 2020, assuming there is a time-frame for all of this.
Yeah DEFINITELY read it. I saw it months ago so it was crazy when my dad told me what it meant.

I might’ve missed it since I was mostly skimming, but why September 2020? What’s so special about that? And November 2020 as well? Is it just fr the election in November or something else?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot provide proof of this, (nor do I believe it) even though I've heard it from numerous sources. They said 2 of Trumps clones have already been killed. One was poisoned, the other shot dead by a sniper. The real one is safe in an under ground bunker. Numerous sources said these clones are run by secret AI technology. After reading that I stumbled upon this. This was a month after doing all of my research on human cloning, so timing was weird. I might make a cloning thread soon.

tc.JPG

Then I started seeing a lot of old Bush videos resurfacing about 9/11. Then reading doublegreats dream I got flash backs of the video showing the kids repeating what the teacher was saying in the classroom Bush was sitting in. Bush's facial reaction as they were saying "steel, plane, hit, kite" (something like that) you can feel & see his emotions that he's done something very bad. Then soon as they whisper in his ear the plane hit the towers, it was so blatantly obvious (if you're good at reading body language) he was involved in some way. Then after watching those videos a couple days later he posts this. I find it extremely weird the timing of both posts.

91.JPG

I've heard a handful of outcomes that will happen next. With the seized shipments of gun parts coming from Chyna that are meant to arm BLM. Some will be payed big sums to kill others at random or high profile targets. With the huge release of violent inmates from prison they are going to recruit them as well to carry out murders, along with recruiting from gangs. It's possible there might be a lot of blood shed that comes out of no where in the coming months. The gun parts were seized in CA, Newsom released 8k inmates, Newsom recently got busted wiring half a billion to Chyna. If I had to guess it might start there being all the red flags Newsom has thrown up. He's also Nancy Peloci's nephew and we know they are Chyna puppets.

I've also been hearing a lot of buzz on a blackout that will happen before that does to create darkness and stop all communications via emp. I did post an article about the emp not long ago but seeing more and more info get posted about it recently. I did post my vision I had 20 some years ago of bombs being dropped all over my neighborhood. Me personally, I feel a war is brewing. I've seen lots of ex special forces saying don't be the least bit surprised if the war comes to your door step.

Im also constantly seeing a lot of BLM being tied to ISIS and or radical Islam. Saw declassified documents showing the ties. Right now G Maxwell is what we need to keep an eye out for. She is the key to bring down a large number of high profile people. All this is other stuff is a distraction to keep us from focusing on her.

And sign off with

Sincerely,

Thanks for sharing! Very detailed which leads me to believe it was a vision, not a dream. The break down your father gave was down right fascinating. I'm leaning towards something bad happening with Chyna. I've been feeling this tension about them lately. Like a spiritual type warning that evil we've never seen before is coming. What I do know is, this is a 100% spiritual war.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah DEFINITELY read it. I saw it months ago so it was crazy when my dad told me what it meant.

I might’ve missed it since I was mostly skimming, but why September 2020? What’s so special about that? And November 2020 as well? Is it just fr the election in November or something else?
Based on the prophecy videos, September 2020 is when you first see some new issue that's not there before, but it would escalate and put everything off balance by November, 2020. That's basically what that pastor said on the video and he challenges the viewer to hold him on this if nothing happens by December 1, 2020.

It's always been my position that the Trump election is already known to be on November 3rd. It's not a new issue, and certainly nothing that will come as a surprize.

As a signature as to whether these dreams are correct from this particular pastor..there is suppose to be some fresh new global issue, that is not occurring right now, that will start on September but the bottom will fall off around November, 2020 on whatever that issue is.
In the meantime, all we can do is speculate or fill in the blanks.

Referring back to a previous post #145, the idea of September 2020 is there is a Jewish feast of Trumpets on September 18 - September 20, 2020. Also you have a president with the last name of TRUMP(et) in office, which means this could be the last president in office before the Trumpet sounds. The Trumpet in scripture is associated with the Rapture of the church and the ushering into a period known as the Tribulation. Sometimes a judgment is held back as long as some person is alive, or remains in a particular office. This happened in Noah's flood. There was a man named Methuselah. The Flood did not come until this man died and the flood came. The name Methuselah means "His death shall bring". So, if there is some play on words here, it is something to be seen.

So in my view, there has always been some significance with the month of September just because it's a Jewish new year and there is a Jewish feast that could be placed with the ancient foreknowledge that something would be occurring in the future whereby this type of feast would be fulfilled. All of the other Jewish feasts were fulfilled with the first advent of Jesus or could be argued to point to Jesus. This other feast here is the loose-end that's only fulfilled on the RETURN of Jesus Christ which is ushered in by a Trump sound (1 Thess 4:16 ) mentions the Trump sound.

The writing just seems to be on the wall. In terms of the Jewish calender, the year 2020 will be 5780 after their New Year on evening September 20, 2020.

I'm including a link to this article here:
https://www.keepthefaith.co.uk/2020...nd-of-the-world-prophecy-cracked-by-scholars/

This basically says there are hidden codes in the Bible that can be discernible as messages into events that happen in the future.

According to the article, Iran will be developing a nuclear weapon this year and start some sort of conflict in the year 2020.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot provide proof of this, (nor do I believe it) even though I've heard it from numerous sources. They said 2 of Trumps clones have already been killed. One was poisoned, the other shot dead by a sniper. The real one is safe in an under ground bunker. Numerous sources said these clones are run by secret AI technology. After reading that I stumbled upon this. This was a month after doing all of my research on human cloning, so timing was weird. I might make a cloning thread soon.

View attachment 4537

Then I started seeing a lot of old Bush videos resurfacing about 9/11. Then reading doublegreats dream I got flash backs of the video showing the kids repeating what the teacher was saying in the classroom Bush was sitting in. Bush's facial reaction as they were saying "steel, plane, hit, kite" (something like that) you can feel & see his emotions that he's done something very bad. Then soon as they whisper in his ear the plane hit the towers, it was so blatantly obvious (if you're good at reading body language) he was involved in some way. Then after watching those videos a couple days later he posts this. I find it extremely weird the timing of both posts.

View attachment 4538

I've heard a handful of outcomes that will happen next. With the seized shipments of gun parts coming from Chyna that are meant to arm BLM. Some will be payed big sums to kill others at random or high profile targets. With the huge release of violent inmates from prison they are going to recruit them as well to carry out murders, along with recruiting from gangs. It's possible there might be a lot of blood shed that comes out of no where in the coming months. The gun parts were seized in CA, Newsom released 8k inmates, Newsom recently got busted wiring half a billion to Chyna. If I had to guess it might start there being all the red flags Newsom has thrown up. He's also Nancy Peloci's nephew and we know they are Chyna puppets.

I've also been hearing a lot of buzz on a blackout that will happen before that does to create darkness and stop all communications via emp. I did post an article about the emp not long ago but seeing more and more info get posted about it recently. I did post my vision I had 20 some years ago of bombs being dropped all over my neighborhood. Me personally, I feel a war is brewing. I've seen lots of ex special forces saying don't be the least bit surprised if the war comes to your door step.

Im also constantly seeing a lot of BLM being tied to ISIS and or radical Islam. Saw declassified documents showing the ties. Right now G Maxwell is what we need to keep an eye out for. She is the key to bring down a large number of high profile people. All this is other stuff is a distraction to keep us from focusing on her.

Thanks for sharing! Very detailed which leads me to believe it was a vision, not a dream. The break down your father gave was down right fascinating. I'm leaning towards something bad happening with Chyna. I've been feeling this tension about them lately. Like a spiritual type warning that evil we've never seen before is coming. What I do know is, this is a 100% spiritual war.
Oh oh.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesc...lity-with-electromagnetic-pulse/#5706d8a7e190

China is capable of making an EMP first strike according to this forbes article released on June 25, 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.