Master Don Juan
- Oct 12, 2009
- Reaction score
True, it stands to reason that a September assassination attempt hypothesis would only make sense if Trump has a chance of winning. I mean if he's going to lose, why assassinate someone a month before they actually lose an election?Okay chill lol Trump isn’t unstable or anything like that, you’re in Canada so most of what you know comes from here, media, and/or other online sources, and it’s only the loudest voices you hear about, not the most accurate. Theres several things to note:
- Trump has only gained more support since 2016. No one goes from being a Trump supporter to being anti-Trump, it just doesn’t happen. However, people definitely do go from Democrat to Trump-supporter.
- Trump is anti-war as absolute ****. He’s the most anti-war president we’ve had since Jimmy Carter, the latter of which was mostly due to opposition towards the Vietnam War if I’m being honest. He’s pissed off a ridiculous amount of government officials because he wanted to pull us out of the ME. They didn’t let him at first but after 6 months he just said **** it and did it anyway despite that. I wouldn’t describe that action as coming from an unstable war hawk (like John Bolton for example).
- None of Trump’s voter base actually cares about the BLM protests, if anything it makes them more strongly oppose radical progressive liberalism even more and alienates them from the Democratic Party even more (since the Democratic Party is the one that supports all those bs protests).
- None of Trump’s voter base is really blaming Trump for the coronavirus, they blame China more than anything in that regard since China was one of Trump’s main talking points. They’re also resistant to the Democratic Party and leftwing media enough to where they won’t instantly believe that the ‘failed pandemic response’ was due to him, and will instead do their own research a bit more and find out that Trump was actually the first to say we need to close our borders to China but was denied the ability to do so because the Democrats used this as an excuse to call him racist. And as his voter base all knows, the only reason why they’re calling him racist is to 1) make him look bad because they want him ousted, and 2) have an excuse to prevent him from causing any sort of change in the US so that they could say he didn’t do anything during his time in office.
- Many Bernie supporters are angry, bitter, and disillusioned at how the Democratic Party screwed Bernie over at the last minute like last election, and since many of these people are anti-establishment, they see how all of Joe Biden’s cabinet members are corporate elitists apart of the establishment that they hate. This only makes them angrier. If you hop on Twitter, you’ll come across a lot of people who are saying they’re voting for Trump just to screw over the Democratic Party because they’re mad.
- Joe Biden is mentally unstable. Like, actually. Anyone who is a Democrat knows this, even the Trump haters. So there’s a LOT of Democrats, despite hating Trump, simply can’t vote for Biden in good will. That doesn’t mean they’ll vote for Trump, it just means that many of them won’t vote for Biden (which meansany of these people will just sit out and not vote at all like last election).
- The polls are inaccurate. It’s as simple as that. If you remember last election, most of the polls said he’d lose by anywhere from 60-90%, with most of them (from what I saw at least) saying 80%. That meant that Hillary Clinton was supposed to have 80% of the votes. But she didn’t. Now? The polls, despite still being exaggerated, most are only saying around 60% (I’ve seen a range from 40% - 70% against Trump). What they do is they only send surveys out to people who live in predominantly Democrat-voting areas. And despite doing that this election too, the numbers have only shifted in Trumps favor. That means that these areas that vote predominantly Democrat are shifting to be more in support of Trump. So you can imagine what’s happened if the polls actually were accurate...
- If people have made it this far supporting Trump, then there’s pretty much nothing the media can say at this point that will turn his voter base against him. They’ve tried so hard to make Trump look bad that they’ve only alienated Democrats away from the Democratic Party and made Americans distrust the media. If it didn’t work in 2016, it’s not gonna work now. That’s why he’s gonna win again. I know I myself hated Trump up until 2017, then I realized the media was full ofn**** and I’ve been lied to. That’s the same with others. The only people here on SS who hate Trump are people who essentially still believe in the MSM. That’s why whenever us Trump supporters confront them on their beliefs as to why they hate President Trump and their proof behind their claims, they always just stop responding. It’s because there is no evidence against him. It’s just jumping on the groupthink bandwagon.
- When the presidential debates begin and everyone starts watching, Biden is going to get utterly destroyed. It’s not even gonna be close. Not even remotely. Some people may not know about Joe Biden having dementia right now, but when Trump and Biden directly debate head-to-head for the presidential elections, it’ll be undeniable, and everyone will see that he’s unfit to run. Most people will just not be able to vote for him at that point. The only people who might are those who simply just hate Trump, and so far that’s been failing. All that’s been happening is that the people who already hate Trump have only been hating him more, they haven’t actually been able to turn anyone against him who didn’t already hate him. That’s why they’ve had to resort to mailer fraud. They already did that in 2016, where states that are democratically controlled didn’t require you to have an ID in order to vote. There’s tons more stuff too as stovepipe alluded too. The Dems have been wanting us to vote via mail under the guise of ‘practicing social distancing’ and ‘being safe from the coronavirus’, but whenever that’s happened, major voter fraud occurs. It’s ****ed up.
The person who will attempt to assassinate Trump is white. Not Chinese. Thats what my dad said lol (I represent a white person in that dream).
But yeah, what you’re saying is apparently old news for the US. They’ve released guidelines to prepare for such an event: