"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Boys I have a problem

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
ok..so I had the online..date last night..here is the issue..

it was great..I mean perfect...except.she is heavier than I thought..not fat at all..but I like thinner women..but I care..now I dont know what to do....I dont know!

I know that most likely overtime I will stop caring because of her size..which is not that big...but not what I want.

but I am attached..I will see her 1 more time and if I dont feel right about this..I will let it go!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Don't feel guilty because you have certain standards that you prefer women to meet.

It sounds like you already made the decision to give her another try and see how it goes. I think that is fine.

If you decide to drop her, so be it. She may not like it, but honestly you don't owe her anything. But this just goes to show how much of a waste internet-based relationships can be...
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
but I am attached
I think you mean that you're "attracted" even though she's not what you're looking for physically, and what the hell is wrong with that? What's better, a physically attractive woman who steals all your money and treats you like 5hit, or a woman who's looks average and stimulates your mind and your d1ck?
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
lol...to be honest a big ass is a huge turn on for me and a lot of guys! :)


but your right I owe her nothing..but I care about her....dj or not...or even close to being a DJ..she is a human being..and I will give her a fair shot..as she did me...

and your right Internet relationships are mostly a waste....

you have to be physically ATTRACTED before you become EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED..

she is probably 5 3 140...:)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I think you mean that you're "attracted" even though she's not what you're looking for physically, and what the hell is wrong with that? What's better, a physically attractive woman who steals all your money, or a woman who's looks average and stimulates your mind and your d1ck?
you are 100000 percent correct...I am attracted to her..when we meet..I kissed her in 5 secs :)..it was over then..I knew it she knew it...I will see what happens after the next date.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Vincent: 1
Everyone else: 0
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by MrCode
Don't feel guilty because you have certain standards that you prefer women to meet.

It sounds like you already made the decision to give her another try and see how it goes. I think that is fine.

If you decide to drop her, so be it. She may not like it, but honestly you don't owe her anything. But this just goes to show how much of a waste internet-based relationships can be...
A lot of non-internet based relationships can be a waste of time too :rolleyes:
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
you're damn right friv, she's human like anyone else, chance her mate. i hardly doubt the results would be disappointing. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nachos

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Nachos wonders what she looks like.

Will you upload a photo?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by nachos
Nachos wonders what she looks like.

Will you upload a photo?
Quit speaking in 3rd person, its annoying and stupid.
 
Top