Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Borderline Personality Disorder woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they will likely ban us from the site for this. It was fun here truly. And i do apologize for making a mess of this thread. My agitation got ahead of me. As for you @Soflobro just try and remember what I said. It could be very useful and helpful to you.

RxDoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also can I just say, since I posted here asking for help and people messaged me and posted in this thread to help me out, I have actually felt better about things and even though I have my moments, they don't last as long, and my relationship has improved 5x. So, even though my feelings will never change, my reaction to my feelings can.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would apologize for loosing my control. I would like this forum to not devolve into this kind of rubbish. I think it weakness to be impulsive. I would gain nothing in this.
And as for him he can believe what he wants to believe about me. Ignoring.

RxDoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would apologize for loosing my control. I would like this forum to not devolve into this kind of rubbish. I think it weakness to be impulsive. I would gain nothing in this.
And as for him he can believe what he wants to believe about me. Ignoring.
He's a really bad troll. It doesn't matter what he says, you'll continue being a psychopath and I'll continue being a non-person regardless. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.