Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp!

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
.......screw it, count me in!

I'm probably a week or 2 late now, but o well, better late than never.

i'll be back soon.

Last edited:
K

kelli_189

boot camp

hey boys, i'm a newbie turning into an admiring DJ. this boot camp thing seems to be a great idea. it's just what i've been looking for to give me motivation and direction through the early stages. i know i'm a bit late but count me in, i'll take what i can get.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best places to initate conversation/pick up numbers:

beach: now thats its summer girls all around

mall: a little overrated, in my opinion

bookstore: perfect

school: if it is still in session

gym: everyone knows that 90% of girls go there to find guys

department stores: clothing, footwear, bestbuy, etc.

coffee shops: starbucks, lot of girls sittin alone(hopefully)

Bars: OFCOURSE!

i am not including clubs b/c i feel it can be tough to meet and establish a rapport there

anyone else know of good places to help with the boot camp???

teh winneh

Reaction score
I've been really busy lately so I didnt have any time to do the week 1 or visit this site. So a few days ago I decided to start the week 2 straight away and I've so far during these 3 days talked to 5 or 6 different people. I've approached them all @ uni before, during or after classes so I've always had something to talk about. My weakness lies in the real cold approaches like for example chatting someone up while walking down the street. Maybe I'll try some of those later on if I only can find the time. :rolleyes:

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on my progress:

Last week I got out 45 Hi's and around 8 extended Eye contacts- but that is still an area where I need work.

This week I have had 4 conversations with females. 3 of them in the 2-4 minute range and one that went on for around 15 minutes.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember last time i did bootcamp i could do this **** unconciously... but i stoppd practicin it and lost the skill...
i was at the mall today and got some hi's and head nods.. but i didnt smile at guys cuz.. it felt weird ;/

i have a question.. should u smile before the other ppl make ec with you?
cuz like id try to make ec with them.. and by the time i think to smile they look down or away or whatever...

oh and one last thing.. ive always had a habit of NOT Smiling.. lol.. like.. if it was unconcious.. then the chick has to smile for a long ass time for it to register for me to smile.. normally when i catch them smiling at me its like for a second i guess... and then by the time i think of smiling.. thjey not smiling \anymore (cuz they wondering why im not... probly feels awkward for them)

but im talking about conciously here, since this is for bootcamp.. do yall have any tips on this? i mean like ill see a girl and all my concentration is on ec or w/e.. and i dont think.. and then its too late to smile.... ANY ADVICE YALL??????

ok best i could think of is like... just smile .. like before u make eye contact... a big one... with one chick.. and then it might have more concentration on smiling the next time you do it???

Last edited:

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just updating...

Week 1: Day 1

Decided to try and explore my neighborhood (i've been in Houston, TX ever since the past year. i'll be back in the tri state area in mid june.), thus I also decided to try and have eye contact and say hi.

A few things I found out during this experiment:

-My neighborhood (or subdivision as people call it) is a hell lot bigger than I thought.

-The subdivision seems empty every freakin time...even in the weekends.

- In Houston walking is nearly out of question unless your destination is realllllllly close......

On the bright side, i came across only three people (An elderly couple and a middle-aged man) and got 3 "hi's" in 60 minutes :).

Hopefully i'll have better luck 2morrow.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crapola./....
i went to the beach at like 3:30 or something.. it was kinda cloudy.. and ther was like hardly anyone there.. really sucked.. i made and held ec with this blonde chick when i got out of my car .. but besides that.. not really much else.. sheesh

tomorrow will be much better ( i hope its sunny so i can go surfin again)

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, well into the second week. I've started eight conversations with total strangers - some were even groups of total strangers. This boot camp program is doing wonders for my confidence.

That being said, I've got a story...

So I'm at Fazoli's on my lunch break, right? Always hotties at Fazoli's. I don't know what it is about that place. Anyhow, there is this girl that I locked eye contact with (I'm smiling), and immediately she did the look downward thing. 'Allright,' I tell myself, 'you KNOW what that means...' So I ignore her for a bit. After I order and sit down I catch her checking me out again. I'm still getting used to this **** so I don't do anything and try to look normal, whatever that looks like. This goes on and on until I'm finished with my meal. Now she's there with her friend, and they are both sneaking looks at me.

Now this is what I used to do in this type of situation. I'd sit there like a chump and hope that THEY would grow some balls and come talk to me. HA!!! I sat there after finishing my meal contemplating this very fact. After about 2 minutes, I said **** it - I'm a differant person now, and I got up and walked over to their booth. You should have seen the look on their faces. Priceless. I try to keep composure. I can't memorize lines worth ****, so I just try to be suave about it. "Excuse me ladies, care for some company?"

Okay, okay, that was a horrible starting line, I know... The girl gives me the prettiest smile and looks at her friend. Then she says 'Aw, actually, we're about to leave.' True to form, their plates were empty and I HAD taken my goddamned time. I blew it off, kept my composure and with a smile I said 'oh, ok, you ladies have a good afternoon' They smiled and said thanks and I got the hell out of there!

Now I don't give a damn how that turned out. The really cool feeling I got after that was goddamn it man, you're getting there. What everyone here says is true. Getting turned down is so much better than not trying at all. I was on a high the rest of the day.

- Trigger -

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo Fu.cking Zulu Trigger !
Awesome! Rolling in on 2 chicks (and if you can get the nads to do it you're a f*cking shoe in for the one that likes you).

That's inspirational.I'll tell you what man you've given me a new challenge.I'm gonna try and do that cold-conning onto 2 women as part of my week 2.
Good stuff!

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning, long post ahead....

Okay, I realize I'm posting quite a bit here and I definately don't want to come off as bragging, but I've been having really great results, and this thread is about transforming, which I believe I am doing.

Case in point:

Yesterday I decided to dress well for work. Usually I wear whatever is comfortable and still complies with the companies dress code. This time I really set myself apart from the rest of the employees in the store (even though those Doc Martins are really hell on your feet after a few hours). Dress for success, I guess.

I'm feeling good (and CONFIDENT) and people are noticing. I'm using a lot of C&F with the female customers. Some are hot, some are not.... I don't care. People are looking at me differantly and this is a good thing. Finally, these two chicks come up to my department and I help them out. Good eye contact and C&F. I get them to laugh. Everyone is smiling. After I've helped them they leave (I know I know, should have gotten their number, but WAIT!!!!)

Here's the kicker. One of them comes back in about 2 minutes, throws down a piece of paper with her number and name on it and says they are having a party that night and that they want me to be there.

I'm floored. That has never happened to me before. I say thanks and I'll try to make it. She takes off. My fellow employees are stunned (ALL AFC'S). I am king of the world.

That night I am the man downtown at the clubs. I'm meeting ladies like I never had a problem (2 drinks in my system the whole night).

I'm on a high that doesn't seem to have an end.

I end up going to the party. Lots and lots of chicks, some good looking, some not - no biggie. The girl that invited me makes me an omelette w/ bacon. We talk it up. It gets late and I'm the only guy left (funny how that happened). So I got up, gave the cook my phone number and a hug and I got the **** out of there.

Guys, this is the moral of the story. Use the information on this forum. I mean REALLY use it. It only takes a few successes before you're unstoppable. I now have 2 SOLID phone numbers - numbers where they definately want me to call. I think the several posts on this board about how short life is - and can be - really had an impact on me. Get out there and MEET PEOPLE!!!

- Trigger -

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Week 2 and even though it just says to initiate conversation with anyone I have just been doing it with women I would consider dating- more like Week 3.

So fay I have 8 conversations this week so I need to go out today and get at least 2 more. I have mainly been a shy introverted person but I can sense me coming out of my shell as I am talking to many more people everyday than I would have before.

Just for kicks at the mall the other day I tried to initiate some eye contact with a woman that weighed over 300 pounds. She just rolled her eyes at me- I guess we both knew there was no way in hell I was interested in that.

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake up guys!

Week 3 is here! It's basically a continuation of week 2, just with hotties instead of grandma and grandpa... :p

Read up and attack at will,

- Trigger -

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of did week 3 in week 2 all I talked to was HB's. I ended up with 13 conversations. This week I am going for 15 convos as well as get out my first few # closes. The area that I need the most work on is eye contact so I will be concentrating on that along the way.

Everyone post your results soon- it helps us all stay motivated. Now get out there and get them. Remember, like in Glengary Glen Ross- second place is a set of steak knives or in this case your palm :)

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so I'm late on my post for Week Two, which was a mixed success. I talked to people, although I can only claim to initiated maybe three. Also, I went out drinking on Friday and Saturday, and once I get drinking I never have a problem talking with people (shutting me up on the other hand...) although the next day I'm my usual shy self. So, I'm going to continue to work on weeks two and three this week, and if I get those done in decent time I'll be back up to speed.