Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'm starting next week even though i have exams mid year exams - hey i can do heaps of stuff at once. :)

isn't it better though if we are start at the same time and move through the camp as a team?

leave your icq number so i can add you.

gotta bounce,

felony.

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose it is best to wait for everyone to start at the same time... hell, I need the practice, I'll just do week 1 twice.

So, OFFICIALLY, we begin next week on Sunday, 1 June 03. Make sure you do the reading. It helps motivate like no other and is actually helpfull.

I might not be able to update until wednesday of next week as I'm going out of state on buisness matters. EVERYONE needs to update. Let us know how things are going.

Good luck, gentlemen... or should I say, future DJ's!

- Trigger -

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, start your engines...

Hope you haven't spaced off this whole boot camp thing. It BEGINS tomarrow. Read up, think about what you read, and GET YOUR BUTTS OUT THERE AND GET SOME FACE TIME!!!

Week 1, here we come...

- Trigger -

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't start until like Wednesday or Thursday, but it's all good because I've done parts of week 1 before and it's a breeze.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't start until Friday. I got to go to college tomorrow and Tuesday to sign up for classes at my college and the day after, I got to get my wisdom teeth pulled. So Friday, its on.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dave134, es_mer8
reaaally good excuses :rolleyes:

I already started it.
I must say this at first. People DO NOT say hi to strangers here in Finland.
But I've still stuck on it and said good days to my neighbours at least ;)

That eye contact thing is easier to complete here.
And if you want little challenge, pick some really good looking girls or really tough looking guys on target.
I've practised with some intimidating looking guys. It takes balls first, but you really enjoy it when you beat them with your confident eye contact.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
dave134, es_mer8
reaaally good excuses :rolleyes:QUOTE]

Calm down badass. I got orientation all day on those days and then I got to get my teeth pulled out. Yes, I am busy in my life.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down badass. I got orientation all day on those days and then I got to get my teeth pulled out. Yes, I am busy in my life.
Well, at least you can practise eye-contacts with your dentist. :D

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dentist is in his 50s and has a serious nose hair problem :( The nurses there are all fat and ugly too :(

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ boot camp? As a budding DJ.. im a little scared... but that means I gotta try it out :)

Im in... but Im warning you guys... I might flake.

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm in. but I'll have to start on friday since I have this horrible exam and need to study BIG TIME until then.

Guess it'll be a lot of hi's this weekend for me, then...:)

journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i started today, woo! :D

i was walking around the block and saw an old couple walking towards me, i smile and look at the old guy and he looks down very quickly, i turn my gaze to the old lady and we make eye contact, but i lose the "staring contest". next i come across an old lady and made eye contact and planed to say hi to her, but she bet me to it!! i end up looking like a fool :(

her "hey hows it going"
me "hi, uhh ummm good"

oh well, more fun tomorow

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need my excuse? I guess you don't pay attention to Anything Else. I am having LASIK eye surgery tomorrow. It is recommended that I do not partake in activities for a couple days. I won't be able to go out in public. I could have started Sunday, but I'm already confident with week 1's lessons and don't want to ruin that confidence by approaching girls wearing these dorky glasses I have on now. Week 1 is a cinch, don't worry about me. Let's see some updates.

journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got about 2 hours of constant eye contact with HAWT BABES from walking round town, ive got 6 Hi's in total now

JMack

Reaction score
I'm down, I'll do it with you.

I'd sort of like to accelerate it a bit, maybe condense the first 2-3 weeks into a week or something, any objections to that?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JMack
I'm down, I'll do it with you.

I'd sort of like to accelerate it a bit, maybe condense the first 2-3 weeks into a week or something, any objections to that?
yea i looked over the first couple of weeks and i have already gotten past that...

but for those that need more assitance should stay 1 week at a time

if u think that you are on your game enough just go out and try to grab some numbers. thans my plan for this week

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got back from my college orientation. Out of about 20 girls in the major I want (Graphic Design), there were about three 9s and about two 8s and the rest were sub 5s. So I talked to all of the 9s and got some good responses. They were all nervous and I made them laugh and they all talked to me and ****. It was a nice time so I already started today. Tomorrow, I can't as after my dentist appointment, I'm just sleeping and recovering for the DJing I'm doing on Thursday :)

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
It Begins

A'ight, I'm moved in and mostly caught up on my ****, so I'll be rereading the bible tonight, and its game on tomorrow. Job hunting is tomorrow too, so I figure after saying hi to about 20 ppl and maintaining eye contact with everyone on State St. I should have enough confidence to make a good impression. :cool:

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
The eye contact experiment really works. When you give eye contact and do not look away at an attractive girl and she blinks she will often smile back. Instead of being the shy wussy boy that I once was I feel more confident and masculine and I think that aura is being detected by the females as some girls hb's 6-7 that i talk to regularly in class are starting to gain some interest in me.
A girl who i have been friends with for over a year who i used to think was out of my league before i found this site has begun to want to hang out with me every day as my C+F attitude is working. I have been kinoing her a lot and she has started kinoing me even more like playfighting and hugging. Unfortunately her nephew is over at the time so i havent had the chance to go for the kiss close. If things dont go out with her i definitely believe now that there are other sexier and smarter women out there who i can get as i have through this site got rid of the oneites myth. Looking forward to hearing you guys updates.