Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp!

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a late start because I was out of town last weekend. So far I'm at 8 hellos and 2 extended eye contacts. I went to the mall tonight- which is where I got most of them, but the mall was pretty dead. I'm going to try some others before the end of the week.

I am only saying hello to girls that are reasonably attractive and are in the prospective dating age group. I.E. I'm not approaching 15 yr. olds or 60 yr olds- unless the 60 yr old has a cute granddaughter.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i went to the mall today and no one , i mean no one was makin eye contact, cept for people tryin to sell me things, i said my hellos to them,

but tommorw or the next day i am goin to go ahead to weeks 2 -4 and pick up some numbers already got one today.

im out

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hello eveyrbody,

well, I said a few hi's but I went straight to talking, so thats like boot #3???

Anyways, I was on the running track of the gym and saw a girl running too. Because she was running behind me, theres no way I can apply the 3 sec. rule and turn around to her. aThat'll freak anybody out.

So I started walking to see if she would start walking too from running too much. One lap around and... she's gone!

IT turns out that she was on the treadmill so I hopped on, said hi, and asked her how to use the machine.

I really didn't know how to use it so she was telling me, laughing when I made a few mistakes. We were having a fun time talking until a guy appeared and talked with her. I have no idea whether he was her bf or not but I didn't # close her.

After that I made a few hi's and approached a girl in the grocery by asking her about her preference with ice cream because thats where I found her. I didn't pursue after that but its a nice start!

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
confident,

when you did the eye contact, what was your expression?

motionless? no expression? smiling?

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, I'm finally back. Good to see all the results. This eye-contact thing is a friggin goldmine. I can't believe the differance in interest I get from all females with a little eye contact.

As for changing the plan... if you're up to it, go for it. As for me, I'm sticking to the plan. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Keep up the good work guys,

- Trigger -

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what week I'm doing, but I have had a good conversation each of the past 2 days. I had a 10 minute convo with my teacher about my laser eye surgery. Then, today I talked about 5-8 minutes with a girl my age about clubbing and college. I'll continue to focus on eye contact and hi's as well.

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I went to the mall, up and down downtown madison several times, as well as practicing at the farmer's market... and said hi to anyone who would give me more than a passing glance, which was hardly anyone. That said, I did get mad hours of working on eye contact, and randomly met my acting TA from fall semester as he was practicing lines. I stopped to help him out, and he said some really useful (if disconcerting) things. One was that he has never seen someone who has so many things going for him have such a lack of confidence, the other that I seem to have an aura of meekness about me. His recommendation was that I use the free psych. help the uni provides to students; I'm going to redouble my boot camp efforts at the very least. He also recommended a getting a girlfriend, but the apparent meekness hurts those chances.

As a side, did anyone else who went to the mall just for the exercise feel a bit like a dumb@ss? Usually if I go to a mall it's for a specific purpose, and walking around not buying didn't help.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Myself I have 32 Hi's and 4 extended eye contacts out. I am leaving in 5 minutes to try and get 18 more hi's to get to 50.

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is now WEEK TWO!!!

Read up! This might prove to be a bit more challenging... However, I began a bit earlier last week and I can tell you from experiance that once you get the first few under your belt it becomes a lot more natural (and less embarrassing). So get your confident 'I'm a sexy son of a *****' faces on and go get 'em!

- Trigger -

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must still comment on week one...

about eye contacts.

Did you guys met other people who didn't loose their eye-contact on you? I did few.

The one I want to mention when I was walking by a building (where I also live in) where's a little drug/A clinic in it. There was a tall guy standing near the clinic door and I was walking by...
I took him as a target.
He was quite intimidating. Had really cold look in his eyes.
I stared him and he stared back as I walked by.
The 'match' was a draw.
He was standing still and I looked into his eyes whole time with unbreakable confidence. I didn't turn my head when I was passing him though. That would have been weird.
That was almost scary and I'm prund I done that. :D

Have you looked at girls who just won't break the eye-contact? I hate to cut it off when staring has took a long while.. too long.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell...I'll take a stab at this too...besides..college opens tomorrow..so it would be perfect!

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I started it up today because I'm done seeing the HB8 I was talking about for a few weeks so I need to move on. Looked, smiled, conversed, and got 4 numbers. 3 from 8.5-9s and 1 that I thought was a 7.5. Not bad.

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two conversations with strangers under my belt... one was a female who was sitting next to her boyfriend no less (yeah that was a fun one). The other was actually with a group of about 8 females at a local bar. My drunk ass friends kept egging me to get them to come home with us (dumbasses) and finally I got fed up and said fine. To their astonishment I went up to the group and just started talking. Spent a solid 2 minutes finding out why they were there in a group, etc. Needless to say, my friends were floored. I definately got props for the night on that one (we're all pretty shy - Now I'M definately the most outgoing one with respect to females). Now the guys keep calling me to go out to the bars again. Haha...

On the ****ty side, I was at Target the other day (they always have hot chicks working there) right before it closed. While I was checking out, I caught the eyes of this hottie who was ringing up another customer about 4 aisles down. She smiled at me. I smiled at her. I kept catching her looking at me with a **** eating grin. What did I do? Walked out the door. WHAT A DUMB****!!! SON OF A *****!!! Hesitation will kill me.

Gettin there,

-Trigger-

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull the trigger Trigger. JK man sounds like you are making progress. As for me I have been concentrating on my finals. My last day at college is tomorrow before i graduate after that its boot camp time. I decided to next this one girl who i found out was pretty much a sunshine girl/user of guys.

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you'll appreciate the effect boot camp has on you. Allready I feel like a differant man and I'm not even done with week 2 yet.

It's good you nexed her. Finding motivation to do crazy **** like this is a lot easier when you don't have any current relationships. Wanna know what MY motivation is? HA! No jerkin off until I have sex again. This is REAL motivation I tell you!!!

Allright, stop laughing you bastards... :D

- Trigger -

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SuP juans,

I've been tonnes busy lately with exams and study so i haven't had time to report to my don crew but i've sure made time for the hunnis :)

I've completed both weeks 1 and 2 practical exercises... absolute breeze. It's all about the attitude, anyone who walks by just a simple hi , eye contact no sweat. I did find around the 20 mark (lost count here somewhere) all the hi's to be getting a little draining... so its good to turn it on and off, tho i found eventually you start to gain eye contact with people- anyone more naturally, as though if you didn't then perhaps it would be rude to ignore them!

Then it's just second nature. Then you are wondering why you were ever too scared to look people in the eye, or why u turned away when that hB walked past you.

Take it easy guys, i'm still studying doing exams, but its good to see most people actively participating in the boot camp. Hopefully i'll find some more time to do some reading!

ciao.
f.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
do chicks in skool they u don't usually talk to count for the Week1/Week2 objectives? I'a try and do both at once maybe because I already hold EC with most people I see, so I will say Hi to people and based on their response I mite start a convo with em