Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp!

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm new to this forum and as such I just discovered the 'boot camp' program that was set up by MotU. It seems like a really great program that would force me to become the guy I've always pictured myself being.

Anyone interested in starting a new session with me? I know the initial session has long been dead, but we could help motivate each other so we stick with it. Always helps to know I'm not the only one making an ass of myself :D . Seriously though, it looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Let me know, we could post our results in this thread.

- Trigger -

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we don't start until next week, I'm in. Right now I'm up in the northern part of WI (heavily forested) doing manual labor at a lodge I worked for a few years ago, but will be returning to Madison for the summer. Coming home from college is great, up to the point when you realize why you wanted to leave in the first place.

The bad@ss with a heart of gold

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's one... Come on guys, don't be a bunch of wusses. I know we're not the only ones that can benefit from this.

- Trigger -

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
sure, i'm in

i did it before but i'll do it again.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I flaked out at the initial run with MOTU but I can give another shot with this one :D

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't just say 'hi' to people... it just feels wierd. If I say hi then I have to start in conversation witih the person, even though that is still pretty rare (1-2 / week ).

I'll try... again.

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on, lets do this shizat! Okay, so we begin next week... Everyone needs to post their results so we know you're still in the program. NO FLAKINESS!!! :D

And for anyone else who is thinking about it... aren't you getting just a little bit tired of rosey at this point? See that line in the sand? THIS is the side to be on.

- Trigger -

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys! count me in ok!

this is just what i was looking for... i even made a post about it earlier... perhaps we could even exchange icq numbers or something.... cos i usually lose these posts amongst the hundreds of others! haha.

basically what do we do? do the readings and exercises ourselves and report back?
or do we discuss some of the readings and exercises we are meant to do before... and then again afterwards?

keep in touch.
felony.

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Felony

Good to see another guy sign up. As far as how you want to keep in touch, I'm up for ICQ as well. I just figured if we posted our results on the board maybe we can motivate some more people with our GOOD fortune. I for one am looking forward to having a lot more phone numbers at my disposal. I would just love to be that guy everyone likes because he can find chicks.

So welcome to the team, we begin next week. I encourage you to do as much reading from the bible as possible, it is really motivating. Post any thoughts you may have on the reading.

- Trigger -

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just started it..
So count me in boys!
:)

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in like flint

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im in like a media crowd

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
believe it or not, 50 HI's can sometimes be hard to do depending on what you do and where you are.

So lets start it now and we can just start posting the results.

Hypoxia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ill do it.. let me know when you guys are starting

Trigger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright guys, glad to have you all aboard.

Damn it, I'm anxious to start!

That said, I for one am starting this week. It's up to you as far as when you want to start. The boot camp course is located at http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php . Read up, take it all in and go out there and have fun.

So here's my take on it so far....

The 50 hi's aren't so bad. It's keeping the eye contact that's most difficult for me. But you know what? It gets easier. I'm doing 10 a day and allready I feel more natural in keeping eye contact, even to the point of waiting for them to look away. I consider it a game, trying to get the other person to look away (not staring enough to look creepy mind you). I've found most people don't like to keep eye contact for more than 3 seconds, so it's actually pretty easy.

Also...

I used this newfound ease of eye contact in conversations I had with women today. At work I come into contact with a lot of women without having to initiate conversation on my own. I've found that the effect of maintaining eye contact with them is really apparent. They seem more interested somehow. I dunno, I'll keep it up and let you know if it keeps happening.

- Trigger -