TheCollector
Don Juan
Dont stop posting now Walden this stuff is gold.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
What a newbie, what a moron.Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
I'm sure you're a great guy and all but this boot camp sh!t has got to stop. People, go thru it no prob. and they don't need a journal it's just stuff that happens and they get over it. And something else about journal record keeping in general, unless there is a specific reason for keeping such a record (business, money-making scam, what have you) all record keeping, (diaries if you will) just bring up the past and the past my friend needs to stay dead. So after your whole boot camp experience can you stop making up threads about typical everyday stuff and devote more time to helping people (like I do). I mean, I sucked when it came to women in general, but things got better as I changed my outlook on life. And that's what I'm going to close this post on, just be positve.
Hey, "Nick"...who the hell are you? No, seriously I'm not "flaming" anybody it's overrated. Name-calling and guys who use the word "flaming" have a tendency to be closet-homosexuals.What a newbie, what a moron. Nick
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Haha nice one mate ... but isn't that agains't the rules? Or do you kiwi's approve of a bit of healthy fraternisation?LOL On sheer dumb luck I had a 9 walk into the mess this evening. Cute as a button (scored extra points for being in uniform and outranking me).
Get lost loser. this post has nothing to do with you, stop trying to hijak it.Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Okay, I understand it all now...
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.