Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boosting testosterone naturally

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell, nobody answered my question, do we need to be 18 to take ZMA?

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
KmZDon, I don't know if you gotta be 18 to use ZMA, but I do know that for many people ZMA doesn't have effect. ZMA does have effects when you have a zink/magnesium defisioncy, but most people don't have that. Try to work on your nutrition.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Bump.

I've finally read the book (Testosterone Advantage Plan), but how do you use these advices in real life. I mean, great that I now know how many grams of protein I should eat, but how can you use this in real life? Like when you eat an egg, how many grams of protein is that? So I don't know how to bring this book into practice.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tap water - don't drink it. Drink SPRING WATER. You don't want female hormones. it doesn't take a large amount of feminine fluids to affect your girlish-side. Why are so many guys AFCs these days? This could be the reason.

Workout - Immedietly for several hours you feel good and confident because of the testosterone flow. Doesn't last for more than about a day. Still, don't work out excessively - you will LOSE mass.

Non-masturbation - This is true. Try it for a week, then let go and NOTICE the difference in your natural confidence when you try to chat up a girl.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's monounsaturated fats that increase testerone levels, they are found in peanuts and advocados in pretty high levels.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
jive, thanks for that URL. Indeed, it makes it easy.

About those monounsaturated fats, that's also what the book recommends. They also recommend polyunsaturated fats like omega-3 and omega-6 fats.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to keep my test up and running
really I'm very weak and I want to increase my test greatly (sorry, don't tell me "eat more", I DO eat more, my grandma is sick and my mom passed away and I'm home alone, it's tiring having to watch the dish cook everyday)

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just wondering, what brand do you guys use?

I'm about to get "BioTest ZMA"

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trial Error
wouldn't it be cheaper to get Vit A, Zinc, and Magnesium seperately?
nope, I've never seen 3 bottles labeled "Vitamin A!" "Zinc!" "Magnesium!". It's better to get one than do all the work and get three separate one.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... i've seen bottles with zinc and magnesium together, and im pretty sure there is Vitamin A supplement, i have a bottle.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not (yet) interested in using ZMA, but just for interest, is it available in europe? And about those "other pills", could you give me the name?

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I got ZMA and from a day's experience I must say.. woo hoo... ok ok I'm going to make a small case

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZMA - Useful or not?

ZMA stands for zinc monomethionine aspartate and most of the products claim to increase your strength/manhood by two-three times. Although I have a few question, I thought they really worked. I recently bought my ZMA product and took it (yesterday) and had a nice sleep (I mean REALLY nice).

The one I use is Muscletech Acetabolan-II. Fancy yes.
Serving Size 6 Capsules
Zinctech(R) 2400 mg
Magnesium 450 mg
Zinc 30 mg
Vitamin B6 10.5 mg
Vitamin C 1000 mg

Take four daily, best 1 hour before excercise on empty stomach. Cycle it every 8 weeks.

The zinc and magnesium together are supposedly to maintain your tests while the others are to raise em' while the two hold em'.

Originally posted by Pook
ZMA works with zinc. From what I understand now, ZMA does not increase testosterone levels, it just helps keep them at that level.

Eating meats (like red meat) and eating a LOT more (along with training with heavy weights) will increase your body's natural level of testosterone.

What does Pook mean then?
The people at GNC told me ZMA increases tests and (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/zma.html) said it would. Almost everyone who took it that I know said it did for them (they said they had to shave more and it DID look like it).
DIESEL, what do you think?
Pook, shut your trap if you never took it :D (yes I said it to POOK!). You said it yourself.

Originally posted by Pook
Yes... The program calls for ZDA, which puts you in a nice deep sleep. With the combination of higher testosterone (and you thought you had a high sex drive) with ZDA, many on the forum report having insane sex dreams. I don't take ZDA but the increase in sex drive I can definately see.

Mr. Casanova
I notice that since I'm sleeping better, my testosterone has increased. So that's probably also a point of attention for guys who are low on testosterone.

How do you know your test has increased? It might just be you being high.

---

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/aceta2.html <--- what I'm using

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess nobody likes to respond to me. Oh yeah.. I like no resonse...