"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Boosting testosterone naturally

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
what the hell, nobody answered my question, do we need to be 18 to take ZMA?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
KmZDon, I don't know if you gotta be 18 to use ZMA, but I do know that for many people ZMA doesn't have effect. ZMA does have effects when you have a zink/magnesium defisioncy, but most people don't have that. Try to work on your nutrition.
 

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
BUMP

Bump.

I've finally read the book (Testosterone Advantage Plan), but how do you use these advices in real life. I mean, great that I now know how many grams of protein I should eat, but how can you use this in real life? Like when you eat an egg, how many grams of protein is that? So I don't know how to bring this book into practice.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Tap water - don't drink it. Drink SPRING WATER. You don't want female hormones. it doesn't take a large amount of feminine fluids to affect your girlish-side. Why are so many guys AFCs these days? This could be the reason.

Workout - Immedietly for several hours you feel good and confident because of the testosterone flow. Doesn't last for more than about a day. Still, don't work out excessively - you will LOSE mass.

Non-masturbation - This is true. Try it for a week, then let go and NOTICE the difference in your natural confidence when you try to chat up a girl.
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
it's monounsaturated fats that increase testerone levels, they are found in peanuts and advocados in pretty high levels.
 

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
jive, thanks for that URL. Indeed, it makes it easy.

About those monounsaturated fats, that's also what the book recommends. They also recommend polyunsaturated fats like omega-3 and omega-6 fats.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
to keep my test up and running
really I'm very weak and I want to increase my test greatly (sorry, don't tell me "eat more", I DO eat more, my grandma is sick and my mom passed away and I'm home alone, it's tiring having to watch the dish cook everyday)
 

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
just wondering, what brand do you guys use?

I'm about to get "BioTest ZMA"
 

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Trial Error
wouldn't it be cheaper to get Vit A, Zinc, and Magnesium seperately?
nope, I've never seen 3 bottles labeled "Vitamin A!" "Zinc!" "Magnesium!". It's better to get one than do all the work and get three separate one.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trial Error

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
hmm... i've seen bottles with zinc and magnesium together, and im pretty sure there is Vitamin A supplement, i have a bottle.
 

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
I'm not (yet) interested in using ZMA, but just for interest, is it available in europe? And about those "other pills", could you give me the name?
 

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
haha I got ZMA and from a day's experience I must say.. woo hoo... ok ok I'm going to make a small case
 

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
ZMA - Useful or not?

ZMA stands for zinc monomethionine aspartate and most of the products claim to increase your strength/manhood by two-three times. Although I have a few question, I thought they really worked. I recently bought my ZMA product and took it (yesterday) and had a nice sleep (I mean REALLY nice).

The one I use is Muscletech Acetabolan-II. Fancy yes.
Serving Size 6 Capsules
Zinctech(R) 2400 mg
Magnesium 450 mg
Zinc 30 mg
Vitamin B6 10.5 mg
Vitamin C 1000 mg

Take four daily, best 1 hour before excercise on empty stomach. Cycle it every 8 weeks.

The zinc and magnesium together are supposedly to maintain your tests while the others are to raise em' while the two hold em'.

Originally posted by Pook
ZMA works with zinc. From what I understand now, ZMA does not increase testosterone levels, it just helps keep them at that level.

Eating meats (like red meat) and eating a LOT more (along with training with heavy weights) will increase your body's natural level of testosterone.


What does Pook mean then?
The people at GNC told me ZMA increases tests and (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/zma.html) said it would. Almost everyone who took it that I know said it did for them (they said they had to shave more and it DID look like it).
DIESEL, what do you think?
Pook, shut your trap if you never took it :D (yes I said it to POOK!). You said it yourself.

Originally posted by Pook
Yes... The program calls for ZDA, which puts you in a nice deep sleep. With the combination of higher testosterone (and you thought you had a high sex drive) with ZDA, many on the forum report having insane sex dreams. I don't take ZDA but the increase in sex drive I can definately see.


Mr. Casanova
I notice that since I'm sleeping better, my testosterone has increased. So that's probably also a point of attention for guys who are low on testosterone.


How do you know your test has increased? It might just be you being high.

---

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/aceta2.html <--- what I'm using
 

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
I guess nobody likes to respond to me. Oh yeah.. I like no resonse...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top