Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Books that changed how you socially interact?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeOnThePrize great emporer told you to stand around and take it, huh?

Swallow it like a man, huh?
Take it, yes, stand around? Fuuck no.

The message is either learn how to be inspired by it and grow from it or kill yourself. Those are the options. There's no third option of whining like a biitch or doing nothing. He says just kill yourself if you're going to do that and then explains why lol I love it.

U

user43770

Take it, yes, stand around? Fuuck no.

The message is either learn how to be inspired by it and grow from it or kill yourself. Those are the options. There's no third option of whining like a biitch or doing nothing. He says just kill yourself if you're going to do that and then explains why lol I love it.
Seneca said it better, and actually did kill himself.

Look it up. Fvcking beast.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seneca said it better, and actually did kill himself.

Look it up. Fvcking beast.
Eh but Seneca was commanded to kill himself. Zeno is the real OG, went out by holding his breath. Now that's beast.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just learned about zeno, because of me. Don't lie.

Who is he?
Lol you always try to instigate a diick swinging competition. You don't have to prove anything to me.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socially?
How to win friends and influence people

Women?
The book of Pook

They both emphasize just not caring and do what you want in social interactions.

U

user43770

Socially?
How to win friends and influence people

Women?
The book of Pook

They both emphasize just not caring and do what you want in social interactions.
How to win friends and pook, both placate, constantly.

U

user43770

Of course they were. Think it out for a bit, babe. Then get back to me

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U

user43770

Write what out? I study stoicism dude, you've taught me nothing lol.

I'm not a mod. You must be smoking some good stuff tonight.
Well, that takes the fun out of it. Sorry, bro. but it took me 2 seconds to work you

TheProspect

Reaction score
@EyeOnThePrize stop deleting my posts. Were they defamatory in any way?
You posted 10 consecutive times uninterrupted.

Half of these posts were attempts to needlessly bicker with multiple members, without any member contributing or responding in between these 10 posts. As a result, half of them were deleted.

Continuing to provoke others in this manner is harassment. As you're well aware, harassing other members is against the forum rules.

Per the forum rules:
* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.
I get your schtick is to instigate and troll sometimes, but you're derailing the thread...

It's Saturday night. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps you've had a few cold ones and are feeling a little chatty tonight.

Locking this thread for 8 hours so it doesn't get derailed overnight.

carwash35

Reaction score
The 50th Law was Robert Greene's best book, in my opinion.

One of my favorites, too
How was 50th law different from the previous Robert Greene books? I've read all of them except his newest one and they're very similar in content. 48 laws of power is sufficient to know the message imo.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
The 50th Law was Robert Greene's best book, in my opinion.

One of my favorites, too
I like it alot.
I'm about 30 pages in.

To be your self and to be fearless at it.
I had no idea how strong 50 cent was. Fascinating coauthor venture in this book.

I also got 48 laws yesterday. It looks as detailed as that Howard Zinn 'people's history of the u nited s tates book' I hope I can get through it.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Can't Hurt Me (David Goggins)
Escape The Wolf --- this is for interacting in foreign countries as a government representative, businessman or simply as a tourist traveling into more restricted places

carwash35

Reaction score
You talking for social anxiety or just a different view of the same world you have lived in?

To me they are 2 different things
Both. Having a fundamental knowledge on why humans do the things they do makes you more confident. Anxiety stems from ignorance.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me "the rational male", "how to win friends and influence people" and "48 laws of power" have been the most profound. What about you guys? Any recommendations?
"Influence", by Robert Cialdini. It highlights six marketing techniques, but it's really about human psychology - you can apply it just as well to hanging out with friends, dating, etc.

About Robert Greene's books like the 48 Laws of Power, I'm reading them now; I see the valid points, but I wish it was more concrete with practical lessons. It seems a bit like reading fortune-cookies. Maybe I'm just not clever enough. For example, Law #16 tells you "scarcity increases value". In the Rational Male, he says something like "don't be available to see her on weekends if she's not a solid plate". To me the second is more useful, as I don't always see how Greene's laws are supposed to play out in terms of concrete actions.