howardalex
Banned
calipers are the best way to test bodyfat :cheer:simon said:Accu-Measure Calipers.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
calipers are the best way to test bodyfat :cheer:simon said:Accu-Measure Calipers.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
immersion testing is a good one (unless I just made it up lol)Skilla_Staz said:I wouldnt say that calipers are the most accurate way either. That might be able to measure BF% only in certain spots.
It's probably the cheapest way though, and its not SUPER inaccurate to the point where its just useless, but I'm sure there are better ways.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
you can tell that from your workouts, if you're losing strength then you're losing muscle, if you're getting stronger no way you're losing muscle.reyalp said:If you're losing LBM, you want to know that it's happening, right?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Don't know if it's the most accurate but:Throttle said:Indeed. Nonetheless I'd be curious to see if someone could pull up the predicted consistency of the sort of 3-site measurement Reyalp is describing. It's gotta be better than +/-3.8%bf, but how much better?
Personally I'll stick with WBA's method.
well, it'd be interesting if somebody could find the original article (as old as I am!) to see what the predicted margin of error is with their methods.simba_ said:Don't know if it's the most accurate but:
http://www.rustyiron.net/formmale.htm
The water bodyfat testing is the most accurate. I'm not 100% sure how it works but you have to sit in this pod which is closed off,water leaks in,you dunk your entire body underwater and it calculates it's from there. Again I'm not 100% how it works but that's how the Pros do it,and at the NFL Combine.charlie brown said:what is the most accurate method?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Warboss Alex said:I can see it now:
"Wow Roxy, that guy has 10% bodyfat..."
"Yes Peaches, but remember, we're only after guys with 8%. Next!"
![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.