howardalex
Banned
calipers are the best way to test bodyfat :cheer:simon said:Accu-Measure Calipers.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
calipers are the best way to test bodyfat :cheer:simon said:Accu-Measure Calipers.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
immersion testing is a good one (unless I just made it up lol)Skilla_Staz said:I wouldnt say that calipers are the most accurate way either. That might be able to measure BF% only in certain spots.
It's probably the cheapest way though, and its not SUPER inaccurate to the point where its just useless, but I'm sure there are better ways.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
you can tell that from your workouts, if you're losing strength then you're losing muscle, if you're getting stronger no way you're losing muscle.reyalp said:If you're losing LBM, you want to know that it's happening, right?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Don't know if it's the most accurate but:Throttle said:Indeed. Nonetheless I'd be curious to see if someone could pull up the predicted consistency of the sort of 3-site measurement Reyalp is describing. It's gotta be better than +/-3.8%bf, but how much better?
Personally I'll stick with WBA's method.
well, it'd be interesting if somebody could find the original article (as old as I am!) to see what the predicted margin of error is with their methods.simba_ said:Don't know if it's the most accurate but:
http://www.rustyiron.net/formmale.htm
The water bodyfat testing is the most accurate. I'm not 100% sure how it works but you have to sit in this pod which is closed off,water leaks in,you dunk your entire body underwater and it calculates it's from there. Again I'm not 100% how it works but that's how the Pros do it,and at the NFL Combine.charlie brown said:what is the most accurate method?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Warboss Alex said:I can see it now:
"Wow Roxy, that guy has 10% bodyfat..."
"Yes Peaches, but remember, we're only after guys with 8%. Next!"
![]()
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.