howardalex
Banned
calipers are the best way to test bodyfat :cheer:simon said:Accu-Measure Calipers.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
calipers are the best way to test bodyfat :cheer:simon said:Accu-Measure Calipers.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
immersion testing is a good one (unless I just made it up lol)Skilla_Staz said:I wouldnt say that calipers are the most accurate way either. That might be able to measure BF% only in certain spots.
It's probably the cheapest way though, and its not SUPER inaccurate to the point where its just useless, but I'm sure there are better ways.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
you can tell that from your workouts, if you're losing strength then you're losing muscle, if you're getting stronger no way you're losing muscle.reyalp said:If you're losing LBM, you want to know that it's happening, right?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Don't know if it's the most accurate but:Throttle said:Indeed. Nonetheless I'd be curious to see if someone could pull up the predicted consistency of the sort of 3-site measurement Reyalp is describing. It's gotta be better than +/-3.8%bf, but how much better?
Personally I'll stick with WBA's method.
well, it'd be interesting if somebody could find the original article (as old as I am!) to see what the predicted margin of error is with their methods.simba_ said:Don't know if it's the most accurate but:
http://www.rustyiron.net/formmale.htm
The water bodyfat testing is the most accurate. I'm not 100% sure how it works but you have to sit in this pod which is closed off,water leaks in,you dunk your entire body underwater and it calculates it's from there. Again I'm not 100% how it works but that's how the Pros do it,and at the NFL Combine.charlie brown said:what is the most accurate method?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Warboss Alex said:I can see it now:
"Wow Roxy, that guy has 10% bodyfat..."
"Yes Peaches, but remember, we're only after guys with 8%. Next!"
![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.