howardalex
Banned
calipers are the best way to test bodyfat :cheer:simon said:Accu-Measure Calipers.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
calipers are the best way to test bodyfat :cheer:simon said:Accu-Measure Calipers.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
immersion testing is a good one (unless I just made it up lol)Skilla_Staz said:I wouldnt say that calipers are the most accurate way either. That might be able to measure BF% only in certain spots.
It's probably the cheapest way though, and its not SUPER inaccurate to the point where its just useless, but I'm sure there are better ways.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
you can tell that from your workouts, if you're losing strength then you're losing muscle, if you're getting stronger no way you're losing muscle.reyalp said:If you're losing LBM, you want to know that it's happening, right?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Don't know if it's the most accurate but:Throttle said:Indeed. Nonetheless I'd be curious to see if someone could pull up the predicted consistency of the sort of 3-site measurement Reyalp is describing. It's gotta be better than +/-3.8%bf, but how much better?
Personally I'll stick with WBA's method.
well, it'd be interesting if somebody could find the original article (as old as I am!) to see what the predicted margin of error is with their methods.simba_ said:Don't know if it's the most accurate but:
http://www.rustyiron.net/formmale.htm
The water bodyfat testing is the most accurate. I'm not 100% sure how it works but you have to sit in this pod which is closed off,water leaks in,you dunk your entire body underwater and it calculates it's from there. Again I'm not 100% how it works but that's how the Pros do it,and at the NFL Combine.charlie brown said:what is the most accurate method?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Warboss Alex said:I can see it now:
"Wow Roxy, that guy has 10% bodyfat..."
"Yes Peaches, but remember, we're only after guys with 8%. Next!"
![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.