Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bodybuilding.com Sick Deal on Whey Protein!

Should I buy the whey?

• Total voters

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I would give you all a heads-up on a deal I found while browsing bodybuilding.com. I don't know about you, but whey protein is essential to me. I used to swear by Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey, but I've branched out and realized that there's better proteins with better taste, at a better price. One of the companies I've started buying from is Muscletech.

6 lbs of whey normally costs at least $60, usually more. I found an absolutely insane deal where if you buy two 6 pound jars of Muscletech Nitro-Tech Gold whey ($57.99 each), you get one, FREE!

I'm debating if I should do this myself because I am already stocked on protein, but I can't imagine ever getting a deal this good anytime soon.

Think about it, 18 lbs of whey (Cookies & Cream, Double Rich Milk Chocolate, or French Vanilla Creme), for a combined total (Shipping included) of $128.45!!!!!!

I have enough whey already for at least 3 months, but this deal is uber-tempting. Do you guys think I should shell out the money now, and just stockpile the whey? Also, how long is it good for, usually?

In the comments below, share some of your personal favorites, as well as the brands of protein you've tried/experimented with. It would be really nice to get a protein-comparing thread going.

Link to the product:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...e-series-nitro-tech-100percent-whey-gold.html

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whey protein makes me bloated with gas and diarrhea, I've been using a non GMO plant based protein that I'm much happier with.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. If whey doesn't affect you the same way it effects me, this i a pretty decent deal.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im slowly decreasing the amount of whey I consume for the bloating too but most of al to avoid all the sh1t the main brans put inside their products.

In fact Im buying from a couple of european supplies which sells chem free whey naturally sweetned and flavoured at a much lower price since they have no testimonial or advert.

Going back to you question, 3 months its nothing so if they expiry date is far enought buy enough of it for the next 6-9 months.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah good advice guys, bloating normally isn't an issue for me. I've considered alternatives but aren't they way more expensive than whey? Anyways, at some point I might switch my diet to whole foods and take less supplements altogether but for now, the deal is too good, I won't regret it, and that's why I bought it yesterday. Also got 3.75 lbs of Vanilla Ice Cream flavored Casein by the same company. I've tried it before, good stuff.

Altogether, I spent enough to get a free gift so I picked a 3-in-1 27 oz. shaker cup. There's a compartment for my supps and protein, and it's huge. Right now the goal is to build a wide knowledge base, few years experience, and commit to a simple regimen of diet and exercise for the rest of my life.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering why you are having such a hard time dropping weight? Look no further than whey...guarentee if you cut this out it will make your life a lot easier in that regard regardless of if you think its bloating you or not.