Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blue Pilled Women?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Blue Pilled Women
============
1. She doesn't understand men are only as fateful as our options.
2. She expects to keep a man once he gets more successful, more fit, or increases his SMV.
3. Women who don't require stability.
4. Giving men years to commit.
5. They undervalue the power of their pssy.

Basically, slts fit this category.

Purple Pilled Women
==============
1. She no longer addicted to attention.
2. She no longer obsessed with manipulating men.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Blue Pilled Women
============
1. She doesn't understand men are only as fateful as our options.
2. She expects to keep a man once he gets more successful, more fit, or increases his SMV.
3. Women who don't require stability.
4. Giving men years to commit.
5. They undervalue the power of their pssy.

Basically, slts fit this category.

Purple Pilled Women
==============
1. She no longer addicted to attention.
2. She no longer obsessed with manipulating men.

This made me think about how women can be simps "suckers idolizing mediocre penis"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know any.

i know many low value women, with masculine demeanour , low IQ, who can gather more resources in one week than i can get in a year being more accomplished.

I dread to think the service and lifestyle a mediocre woman gets

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Blue pilled women don’t exist.
Of course they do. I dated one for a while...she was afraid she wasn't good enough for me and was always afraid I was going to leave her for someone better and would say things like "if you choose to be me with me you would make me soooo happy".

Eventually it got exhausting and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they do. I dated one for a while...she was afraid she wasn't good enough for me and was always afraid I was going to leave her for someone better and would say things like "if you choose to be me with me you would make me soooo happy".

Eventually it got exhausting and I couldn't deal with it anymore.
I had the same thing. And then she left. After almost 6 years. They don’t exist. Yours would’ve left eventually if she was hot, smart, and funny and If u ****ed up.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I think Finalline is right.

I thought I was different because my biology is different(physical interruption of hormone chemicals due to tubal ligation and scar tissue death) and the genetic mutations at the cellular level (due to toxic chemicals in various workplaces and living environments in my lifetime so far) and the genetic mutations from elevated and sustained , chronic testostorone and cortisol levels (due to 'having to man up' in thousands of scenarios working in maledominated occupations)

But I'm not different.
AWALT.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It’s not a bad thing. It just shows that you are a woman. The truth about women just doesn’t mesh with the ideological tenants and philosophies of our social construct. It’s a damn tough pill to swallow.

You can look through the threads and posts all over the forum and start to see how men keep talking about good women and bad women and everything in between. Talking about all the little things women are or do etc. it’s all wasted words. They still can’t see women and love women for what they really are.

until they can associate that ALL her actions and reactions in the world of love and sex and even at work and grocery shopping, everything, ALL links back to her feminine directive.

Of course she is an individual with her own thoughts and ideas. She can love you and admire you. Yet still surrender her body in an illicit affair. She can even feel remorse and pain at doing this. She doesn’t even understand, in a subjective way, why she did it or does it. For this reason, ALL her gaslighting and impulse attacks on the provider are just an effort to shift the blame because she is not capable of seeing inside of herself for the truth.

What’s the truth? She has no idea why. It must be him right? Her biology even obscures the biological truth from her. All she knows is how it feels. Her body and chemicals will lead her to her actions.

the moralistic stupidity of men on here is disgusting. Revolting actually. Completely programmed robots just as blind as a solipsistic woman. It’s arrogant and destructive for them and women.
I'm going to go and "@" @Pan87 who has some excellent threads on this(women's true nature and a tiny bit on men's true nature)

We can tell on this board who is male/masculine-inclined and who is female/feminine-inclined not by what they choose to talk about but what they choose to leave out.

Its fascinating to admit both genders have their own biological determined(ism) agendas.

I still have difficulty adapting a final decision to my own eventual acceptance of the next mate. I'm supposed to accept someone new that is below my standards of evolution now that I know all this?
The key is being able to shrug off labels like wgtow or blackpill like water off a duck's back.

I don't know man, I might just never have another mate. The love-pillow-whispers I told the ex are actually self-fulfilled.

I told the truth, he was the last.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
its not necessary to admit the male imperative when speaking of the feminine imperative.
It is already known by redpilled men.
However, I guess the bluepilled guys need reminder that they are foolish not to keep chasing more than one woman eternally.

I was so curious if there was any advanced man that could superimpose his *Will* and shortcircuit his own determinsm.

There is no man alive that would completely commit to one woman only.
In the back of my mind I was so curious to see if there's an elevation. A type of saturation point a man would reach (say like the 1000 lay count) and then he would become satiated and capable of loyalty to one woman.

It can only exist if he is abused mentally. It cannot exist biologically. No man has reached that power of *Will*

I had to see for myself, you understand?
Man has not mutated, only females have. Their *Will* has been stronger to evolve than men's *Will*.

I don't know what the trick is going to be to get men to evolve. And horrifying, men are actually starting to devolve and become feminine.(low T, allowing mental abuse, etc.)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya! I was going to write that too but I didn't know what to replace 'chump' with. 'Chic' still seems too cute-sy of a word and not idiot-sounding enough.
I've actually heard them called "chump". So that same female thinks there always has to be a "fool". She'll make the guys that really like her a "sucker," because she knows for the guys she thinks are all that she's their "sucker". Drake just said "all the good women are in relationships "

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'' 1. She doesn't understand men are only as fateful as our options. ''

I don't think that really applies to men the same way as it applies to women. Men might be not so fateful if they have many options but men only wouldn't be faithful physically. I mean having sex with another person doesn't mean emotional bonding for us. It's just that we have 10-17 x more testosterone and we are programmed to fck as many women as we can.
We still go home and love our wifes/gfs we know for 2/5/10 years and we don't give a fck about the slvt we bang on the side. We value our family and unity.

Women on the other side emotionally disconnect when they fck other guys while in a marriage or ltr. She fcks him because she feels like he's an upgrade and most times they have one side dude not multiple ones.
It's not only about the sex for them. If she desires another man or fcks him it's the beginning of the end while for him it's all the time this way. He ALWAYS desires to fck other girls. But he is also able to love his girl like a relative not so a woman.

She also makes a conscious decision to fck another man because she never has the same level of sexual desire like a man. We are almost constantly horny and feel the urge to fck.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
'' 1. She doesn't understand men are only as fateful as our options. ''

I don't think that really applies to men the same way as it applies to women. Men might be not so fateful if they have many options but men only wouldn't be faithful physically. I mean having sex with another person doesn't mean emotional bonding for us. It's just that we have 10-17 x more testosterone and we are programmed to fck as many women as we can.
We still go home and love our wifes/gfs we know for 2/5/10 years and we don't give a fck about the slvt we bang on the side. We value our family and unity.

Women on the other side emotionally disconnect when they fck other guys while in a marriage or ltr. She fcks him because she feels like he's an upgrade and most times they have one side dude not multiple ones.
It's not only about the sex for them. If she desires another man or fcks him it's the beginning of the end while for him it's all the time this way. He ALWAYS desires to fck other girls. But he is also able to love his girl like a relative not so a woman.

She also makes a conscious decision to fck another man because she never has the same level of sexual desire like a man. We are almost constantly horny and feel the urge to fck.
Yes, you speak the truth.

I feel scared that mens' lowered testosterone levels are by design and on purpose to make them agreeable to being loyal sexually to one woman.

Making 'eunuchs' out of men.

It would be interesting to start tracking women's testosterone levels.
Maybe the levels are so much closer on average to men's levels and that maybe men on average, are only 2 or 3X higher in test. than women now. No longer 10 to 17X higher. That would be spooky to know for sure.

That would also account for how women are quick to cheat and discard for the next lay now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya! I was going to write that too but I didn't know what to replace 'chump' with. 'Chic' still seems too cute-sy of a word and not idiot-sounding enough.
Guys who are in the "know" call these females "chumps" or "fags"... They know they are "stupid" to someone. It ain't everyone, it ain't most, but theres that one guy she's a "chump" for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you speak the truth.

I feel scared that mens' lowered testosterone levels are by design and on purpose to make them agreeable to being loyal sexually to one woman.

Making 'eunuchs' out of men.

It would be interesting to start tracking women's testosterone levels.
Maybe the levels are so much closer on average to men's levels and that maybe men on average, are only 2 or 3X higher in test. than women now. No longer 10 to 17X higher. That would be spooky to know for sure.

That would also account for how women are quick to cheat and discard for the next lay now.
That's exactly why they are cheating on men now. If a woman cucks a man, his testosterone decreases, her's increases as long as she has him cucked. If the cuck releases from her, her testosterone will drop, unless she gets a new cuck. It's the remaining in alignment, that allows her test to be forced up. The men that the lady fvcks, she doesn't cuck them, they get to benefit.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I've actually heard them called "chump". So that same female thinks there always has to be a "fool". She'll make the guys that really like her a "sucker," because she knows for the guys she thinks are all that she's their "sucker". Drake just said "all the good women are in relationships "
I'll agree with Drake and admit if I had been more of a good woman I would have still been attracted to my ex. There's lots of little things I did that I was reminded of by reading the stories here, that I could have done differently in my last relationship.

I'm still not sure how I could have convinced myself I was still attracted to him though.

Some lines were crossed that were outside my moral comfort zone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with Drake and admit if I had been more of a good woman I would have still been attracted to my ex. There's lots of little things I did that I was reminded of by reading the stories here, that I could have done differently in my last relationship.

I'm still not sure how I could have convinced myself I was still attracted to him though.

Some lines were crossed that were outside my moral comfort zone.
Fvck that guy, he needed you to disrespect yourself to be with him.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Guys who are in the "know" call these females "chumps" or "fags"... They know they are "stupid" to someone. It ain't everyone, it ain't most, but theres that one guy she's a "chump" for.
I think that guy my ex called an orbiter saw me as that. It was hard for me to accept he was an orbiter when I had no attraction, no 'use' for him.
It was hard not to respond to him when I had nothing else going on.(loneliness factor)
My ex said he was playing me like a puppeteer plays his puppets.(never slept with him so how could I be played? and how could I be playing him when I would never sleep with him?) I never texted or emailed him first, but I admit what made me a poor quality woman was that I responded in one of the periods I didn't see my ex for 6 or 7 weeks. There was a couple of periods like that in the 14 months.
Long distance relationships where only the girl is driving to the guy gets old real fast.

I was my ex's chump was what I was.

Him teaching me red pill stuff was actually a parting gift.
Completely severed with him but luckily, it also worked to completely sever ties to that puppeteer.

Last edited: