Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blue Pilled Women?

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Pilled Women
============
1. She doesn't understand men are only as fateful as our options.
2. She expects to keep a man once he gets more successful, more fit, or increases his SMV.
3. Women who don't require stability.
4. Giving men years to commit.
5. They undervalue the power of their pssy.

Basically, slts fit this category.

Purple Pilled Women
==============
1. She no longer addicted to attention.
2. She no longer obsessed with manipulating men.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Pilled Women
============
1. She doesn't understand men are only as fateful as our options.
2. She expects to keep a man once he gets more successful, more fit, or increases his SMV.
3. Women who don't require stability.
4. Giving men years to commit.
5. They undervalue the power of their pssy.

Basically, slts fit this category.

Purple Pilled Women
==============
1. She no longer addicted to attention.
2. She no longer obsessed with manipulating men.

This made me think about how women can be simps "suckers idolizing mediocre penis"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know any.

i know many low value women, with masculine demeanour , low IQ, who can gather more resources in one week than i can get in a year being more accomplished.

I dread to think the service and lifestyle a mediocre woman gets

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Blue pilled women don’t exist.
Of course they do. I dated one for a while...she was afraid she wasn't good enough for me and was always afraid I was going to leave her for someone better and would say things like "if you choose to be me with me you would make me soooo happy".

Eventually it got exhausting and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they do. I dated one for a while...she was afraid she wasn't good enough for me and was always afraid I was going to leave her for someone better and would say things like "if you choose to be me with me you would make me soooo happy".

Eventually it got exhausting and I couldn't deal with it anymore.
I had the same thing. And then she left. After almost 6 years. They don’t exist. Yours would’ve left eventually if she was hot, smart, and funny and If u ****ed up.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can be AFC too.
Ya! I was going to write that too but I didn't know what to replace 'chump' with. 'Chic' still seems too cute-sy of a word and not idiot-sounding enough.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes a woman can be an AFC. But it doesn’t remove her biology and suddenly make her anything like a silly blue pulled man.
Once you commit, slow degradation is likely.

Feminine imperative: to optimize the species, her optimum condition is one man for security and safety and other men to to mate with and optimize the genetic pool. Regardless of how clueless she is about it’s nature. Her emotions will lead her to her decisions.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Finalline is right.

I thought I was different because my biology is different(physical interruption of hormone chemicals due to tubal ligation and scar tissue death) and the genetic mutations at the cellular level (due to toxic chemicals in various workplaces and living environments in my lifetime so far) and the genetic mutations from elevated and sustained , chronic testostorone and cortisol levels (due to 'having to man up' in thousands of scenarios working in maledominated occupations)

But I'm not different.
AWALT.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Finalline is right.

But I'm not different.
AWALT.
It’s not a bad thing. It just shows that you are a woman. The truth about women just doesn’t mesh with the ideological tenants and philosophies of our social construct. It’s a damn tough pill to swallow.

You can look through the threads and posts all over the forum and start to see how men keep talking about good women and bad women and everything in between. Talking about all the little things women are or do etc. it’s all wasted words. They still can’t see women and love women for what they really are.

until they can associate that ALL her actions and reactions in the world of love and sex and even at work and grocery shopping, everything, ALL links back to her feminine directive.

Of course she is an individual with her own thoughts and ideas. She can love you and admire you. Yet still surrender her body in an illicit affair. She can even feel remorse and pain at doing this. She doesn’t even understand, in a subjective way, why she did it or does it. For this reason, ALL her gaslighting and impulse attacks on the provider are just an effort to shift the blame because she is not capable of seeing inside of herself for the truth.

What’s the truth? She has no idea why. It must be him right? Her biology even obscures the biological truth from her. All she knows is how it feels. Her body and chemicals will lead her to her actions.

the moralistic stupidity of men on here is disgusting. Revolting actually. Completely programmed robots just as blind as a solipsistic woman. It’s arrogant and destructive for them and women.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not a bad thing. It just shows that you are a woman. The truth about women just doesn’t mesh with the ideological tenants and philosophies of our social construct. It’s a damn tough pill to swallow.

You can look through the threads and posts all over the forum and start to see how men keep talking about good women and bad women and everything in between. Talking about all the little things women are or do etc. it’s all wasted words. They still can’t see women and love women for what they really are.

until they can associate that ALL her actions and reactions in the world of love and sex and even at work and grocery shopping, everything, ALL links back to her feminine directive.

Of course she is an individual with her own thoughts and ideas. She can love you and admire you. Yet still surrender her body in an illicit affair. She can even feel remorse and pain at doing this. She doesn’t even understand, in a subjective way, why she did it or does it. For this reason, ALL her gaslighting and impulse attacks on the provider are just an effort to shift the blame because she is not capable of seeing inside of herself for the truth.

What’s the truth? She has no idea why. It must be him right? Her biology even obscures the biological truth from her. All she knows is how it feels. Her body and chemicals will lead her to her actions.

the moralistic stupidity of men on here is disgusting. Revolting actually. Completely programmed robots just as blind as a solipsistic woman. It’s arrogant and destructive for them and women.
I'm going to go and "@" @Pan87 who has some excellent threads on this(women's true nature and a tiny bit on men's true nature)

We can tell on this board who is male/masculine-inclined and who is female/feminine-inclined not by what they choose to talk about but what they choose to leave out.

Its fascinating to admit both genders have their own biological determined(ism) agendas.

I still have difficulty adapting a final decision to my own eventual acceptance of the next mate. I'm supposed to accept someone new that is below my standards of evolution now that I know all this?
The key is being able to shrug off labels like wgtow or blackpill like water off a duck's back.

I don't know man, I might just never have another mate. The love-pillow-whispers I told the ex are actually self-fulfilled.

I told the truth, he was the last.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will do a thread on this and WHY it is actually destructive for a civilization. IF a civilization is what we want.
Which is the direct reason why feminism is constituted and it’s purpose. Why it is effective counterinsurgency and it is almost virtuously unstoppable.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm supposed to accept someone new that is below my standards of evolution now that I know all this?
That would be impossible. You would just destroy him. Utterly. Then he would end up here trying to unravel his fukked up head because it went completely against his beliefs.

I don’t want just one woman. I want, if married again, two and maybe three. It’s the only way it can work.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not necessary to admit the male imperative when speaking of the feminine imperative.
It is already known by redpilled men.
However, I guess the bluepilled guys need reminder that they are foolish not to keep chasing more than one woman eternally.

I was so curious if there was any advanced man that could superimpose his *Will* and shortcircuit his own determinsm.

There is no man alive that would completely commit to one woman only.
In the back of my mind I was so curious to see if there's an elevation. A type of saturation point a man would reach (say like the 1000 lay count) and then he would become satiated and capable of loyalty to one woman.

It can only exist if he is abused mentally. It cannot exist biologically. No man has reached that power of *Will*

I had to see for myself, you understand?
Man has not mutated, only females have. Their *Will* has been stronger to evolve than men's *Will*.

I don't know what the trick is going to be to get men to evolve. And horrifying, men are actually starting to devolve and become feminine.(low T, allowing mental abuse, etc.)

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya! I was going to write that too but I didn't know what to replace 'chump' with. 'Chic' still seems too cute-sy of a word and not idiot-sounding enough.
I've actually heard them called "chump". So that same female thinks there always has to be a "fool". She'll make the guys that really like her a "sucker," because she knows for the guys she thinks are all that she's their "sucker". Drake just said "all the good women are in relationships "

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tralala lala lala, I’m too smart tralalala. Instead of wtaching a video, spending 30 minutes pf your time, I rather introduce some noise.
I haven’t been on here in three days. Do you live here or something?

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what the trick is going to be to get men to evolve. And horrifying, men are actually starting to devolve and become feminine.(low T, allowing mental abuse, etc.)
The bulk of men alive today cannot evolve. They can set up future evolution within the bounds of their biology.

women have not evolved biologically. Just socially. Here is the real key to biological evolution. You can look it up and research it yourself.

In order for a true evolutionary adaptation to evolve, people would have to stop living long enough to effectively reproduce. As long as genes are being passed to offspring, then there is no impetus to effectively introduce adaptations.
A cataclysmic event most definitely could effect change.

Severe adaptations come from certain viruses. I believe the true purpose of the mosquito is to facilitate adaptations through blood transference. Just a theory. The change is introduced via the billions of different viruses.

The mosquito has its own survival mechanisms. It is truly unknown why mosquitos exist. Tons of theories of course.

The only changes that can take place are social conditionings. For the most men on here, their lives will remain the same. While right now there are many men, blue pilled or not, out there procreating. This is the trap of the Red Pill paradigm. INCELs were already going to die off anyway. And so will many of these men right here.

Baibars

Don Juan
Reaction score
'' 1. She doesn't understand men are only as fateful as our options. ''

I don't think that really applies to men the same way as it applies to women. Men might be not so fateful if they have many options but men only wouldn't be faithful physically. I mean having sex with another person doesn't mean emotional bonding for us. It's just that we have 10-17 x more testosterone and we are programmed to fck as many women as we can.
We still go home and love our wifes/gfs we know for 2/5/10 years and we don't give a fck about the slvt we bang on the side. We value our family and unity.

Women on the other side emotionally disconnect when they fck other guys while in a marriage or ltr. She fcks him because she feels like he's an upgrade and most times they have one side dude not multiple ones.
It's not only about the sex for them. If she desires another man or fcks him it's the beginning of the end while for him it's all the time this way. He ALWAYS desires to fck other girls. But he is also able to love his girl like a relative not so a woman.

She also makes a conscious decision to fck another man because she never has the same level of sexual desire like a man. We are almost constantly horny and feel the urge to fck.