Black Guy + Asian Girl

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl at my school I'm trying to get at. Best looking girl in the school easy. 5'8''/Tan complexion, exotic eyes, curly long brown hair with black highlights/brown eyes/slim waist/preppy clothing--I mean she's that deal and the other girls know it too. I C+F her, I mean I do that naturally to girls, even before I knew about this site. It works too brings her back down to earth. The things is: I don't know if she still has a boyfriend ya know? I can't just straight up ask her or else I'll show interest. What do you guys suggest? Also what do you suggest to build her interest? I have rapport with her at school, make her laugh and what not but I can't get it beyond school :crazy: :confused: :mad:

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't have a boyfriend until she tells you she does.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only difference between a white and black girl is when a black girl says "does my butt look big?" you say "hell yeah!"

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually find an indirect way of finding out, like if we're waiting somewhere, I'll ask her, "So who you waiting for, your boyfriend?" Most of the time I've said this I got a direct answer, but there have been times when they actually just laughed and said "no". I've used this other line. If a girl I was talking to gets a call, after they hang up, I'll ask them "So was that your boyfriend?" The problem I've had with this line is that 75% of the time they won't give you a direct answer. I usually get lines like "Haha no, just a friend."

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just forget the whole concept of her having a boyfriend and go for what you want with respect to what she wants