“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bite me

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
was joking with a girl at school today, she'd get "fake mad" alot, and would say something in response to me, such as bite me. I wanted to say something funny when she said this, because she said it a good 3-4 times, but couldnt think of anything good. Any suggestions?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
was joking with a girl at school today, she'd get "fake mad" alot, and would say something in response to me, such as bite me. I wanted to say something funny when she said this, because she said it a good 3-4 times, but couldnt think of anything good. Any suggestions?
With pleasure.
 

bangoker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
¿ "sorry,im on a low fat diet"?

(asuming she is thin, i guess she may get be upset if she isnt)

.....


actually i think thats kind of crappy, but a little c+f is cool isnt it?
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Hmm... I'm not much into the whole S&M thing. Sorry


We gotta leave something to do later on...


Your a clever one, arent you?


I'll assume your hitting on me, so thank you, but your just not my type.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
I wanted to say something funny when she said this, because she said it a good 3-4 times, but couldnt think of anything good. Any suggestions?
Don't even respond....

Just nibble on her ear. :D

Oh, but make sure she likes you!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I'd just grab her and bite her neck and slowly start kissing her lower and sh1t. i'm so hot.
..... thats rapist style dawg, u dont know how its done.

her: bite me
you: GRR (then bite her neck, so it hurts.)
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by bangoker
¿ "sorry,im on a low fat diet"?
this is GOLD! :D

Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
..... thats rapist style dawg, u dont know how its done.

her: bite me
you: GRR (then bite her neck, so it hurts.)
and that is rabid style ;) :p
 
Top