Bit of a specific situation (Korean girl)

NomdePlume

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Asked her out in person at the gym.

"Hey HB9! Busy?"
"Yeah, client waiting."
*Touch her arm*
"Let's go out on the weekend."
"Weekend? What time?"
"What time are you free?"
"Ummm ... talk later, client" *makes cute texting gesture*.

But no text from her since. I'm waiting it out right now since I'll see her tomorrow at the gym anyway. And I figure I shouldn't seem to eager by bombarding her with texts asking if she's figured out a time.

Any further guidance bros?

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently engaged to a Korean girl. As for the poster, being self-assertive to the Korean girl probably is why she'll never be interested. Koreans don't like people that "brag" (i.e. saying you have a perfect body).

Also, if she is a traditional Korean, you don't have a burning chance with her. If her family raised her to believe that dating Americans (monsters, basically is how they view us) is terrible, she won't date you. Korean social law is critical to a Koreans' everyday life. Now how you can win points with her is if you studied Korean language. You show her you are willing to crossover into her culture, you might be a winner...

Lord Hypnos

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you messed up when you asked her out. when she asks you 'what time?' is the date, you tell her the time of the date, you don't reply by asking her what time is good for her, you have to take the lead and expect her to follow like a good puppy :cheer:

Lord Hypnos

Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
I am currently engaged to a Korean girl. As for the poster, being self-assertive to the Korean girl probably is why she'll never be interested. Koreans don't like people that "brag" (i.e. saying you have a perfect body).
If I understand the OP correctly, she was the one complementing him on his body