"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Birthday text from LJBF girl a few months back

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Why does there always have to be a question? Discuss meeting, dating, and attracting women with others. Ask a question or give advice. Sometimes you just want to put a tid bit or something on your mind out there for discussion without having a question per say.
Usually if posting something, please are looking for feedback. Thus, a question, concern or feedback on a situation.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Thanked her and said I hope she’s doing good. Then she says she’s actually staying out of town to get away from some drama here
This is a red flag just incase no one noticed.



On a side note i would not have anwsered message or a simple Thanks like it was said from earlier post.

She is feeling a bit loonely and looking for some validation.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
This is a red flag just incase no one noticed.



On a side note i would not have anwsered message or a simple Thanks like it was said from earlier post.

She is feeling a bit loonely and looking for some validation.
Ya I definitely see she’s got plenty of red flags. Why her saying we should just be friends wasn’t a big deal.

Not waiting to hear from her, just fvcked another chick 30 minutes ago lol but would like to see her again for sure if she makes the effort
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
This is just me but I never give second chances to any girl that LJBF’s me. One chance, per woman, per lifetime. She chose to use her one chance with you and friend zone you. That’s her problem not yours. You’re a better man than me though, I wouldn’t have responded at all.
I always reply to old flings and invite them over. I’ve gotten so much opportunistic ***** from it. Though I agree with this and it can never progress to anything beyond this.
 
Top