Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Birthday text from LJBF girl a few months back

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why does there always have to be a question? Discuss meeting, dating, and attracting women with others. Ask a question or give advice. Sometimes you just want to put a tid bit or something on your mind out there for discussion without having a question per say.
Usually if posting something, please are looking for feedback. Thus, a question, concern or feedback on a situation.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanked her and said I hope she’s doing good. Then she says she’s actually staying out of town to get away from some drama here
This is a red flag just incase no one noticed.

On a side note i would not have anwsered message or a simple Thanks like it was said from earlier post.

She is feeling a bit loonely and looking for some validation.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a red flag just incase no one noticed.

On a side note i would not have anwsered message or a simple Thanks like it was said from earlier post.

She is feeling a bit loonely and looking for some validation.
Ya I definitely see she’s got plenty of red flags. Why her saying we should just be friends wasn’t a big deal.

Not waiting to hear from her, just fvcked another chick 30 minutes ago lol but would like to see her again for sure if she makes the effort

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just me but I never give second chances to any girl that LJBF’s me. One chance, per woman, per lifetime. She chose to use her one chance with you and friend zone you. That’s her problem not yours. You’re a better man than me though, I wouldn’t have responded at all.
I always reply to old flings and invite them over. I’ve gotten so much opportunistic ***** from it. Though I agree with this and it can never progress to anything beyond this.