Birthday text from LJBF girl a few months back

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women date and marry chaos, they’re friends with those that aren’t.
Exactly. If she knows you will treat her poorly at the sake of your own self respect when She's not giving you that respect. That's when she trusts you.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If she knows you will treat her poorly at the sake of your own self respect when She's not giving you that respect. That's when she trusts you.
Who knows, they do also have way more history than I have with her so could be why. Have no idea what really happened, don’t even really know if she has a bf just a guess based on what has gone on with her

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be clear....Did OP ever have Sex with LJBF girl?

If so, then she is welcome to re enter his consciousness. If not and she doesn't give any indication of stopping by around bedtime, then Thank you kindly and move on...

howdoes she indicates interest? by asking about his personal life situation in the vein of "Are you still available?" a HBD greeting is simply a good opener.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do decide to invite this chick out again, it better be to your house for banging. Nothing more. “Hey Suzy, I have a lot going on this week, come over on Thursday, bring some drinks and we can catch up.” I would escalate within the first hour and if she isn’t receptive then kick her out and never contact her again.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does there always have to be a question? Discuss meeting, dating, and attracting women with others. Ask a question or give advice. Sometimes you just want to put a tid bit or something on your mind out there for discussion without having a question per say.
Usually if posting something, please are looking for feedback. Thus, a question, concern or feedback on a situation.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanked her and said I hope she’s doing good. Then she says she’s actually staying out of town to get away from some drama here
This is a red flag just incase no one noticed.

On a side note i would not have anwsered message or a simple Thanks like it was said from earlier post.

She is feeling a bit loonely and looking for some validation.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a red flag just incase no one noticed.

On a side note i would not have anwsered message or a simple Thanks like it was said from earlier post.

She is feeling a bit loonely and looking for some validation.
Ya I definitely see she’s got plenty of red flags. Why her saying we should just be friends wasn’t a big deal.

Not waiting to hear from her, just fvcked another chick 30 minutes ago lol but would like to see her again for sure if she makes the effort

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just me but I never give second chances to any girl that LJBF’s me. One chance, per woman, per lifetime. She chose to use her one chance with you and friend zone you. That’s her problem not yours. You’re a better man than me though, I wouldn’t have responded at all.
I always reply to old flings and invite them over. I’ve gotten so much opportunistic ***** from it. Though I agree with this and it can never progress to anything beyond this.