Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Gates is getting divorced lmao

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He built an empire by extorting customers into his crappy software, then used it to spy on them in every way possible. But now he is asking you to respect his privacy, ok?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

DonJuanjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously EyeBRollin is suggesting that if you marry a chick you are willing to put up half your money as a gamble. It is your decision to do this, so if she takes it in divorce. Well that was your choice to gamble it. He's got a point. This just underlines DON'T CHOOSE TO GAMBLE HALF OF YOUR MONEY AND GET MARRIED!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously EyeBRollin is suggesting that if you marry a chick you are willing to put up half your money as a gamble. It is your decision to do this, so if she takes it in divorce. Well that was your choice to gamble it. He's got a point. This just underlines DON'T CHOOSE TO GAMBLE HALF OF YOUR MONEY AND GET MARRIED!
the faustian bargain is totally unnecessary, bad law that made sense in the time of patriarchy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of modern men are too embittered to look at marriage for what it is; a legal union that is a necessary evil for raising children and having someone to give you meds when you’re too old and feeble to wipe your own ass.

If you don’t want kids, don’t get married.

Also, this idea that your wife is stealing assets from you is asinine. You know going in that if you marry a woman the household becomes shared and that includes money. If you want 100% of your own money for the rest of your life, don’t get married.

We know the terms going in. Guys need to stop bvtching about it. Some of y’all sound just as bad as women.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of modern men are too embittered to look at marriage for what it is; a legal union that is a necessary evil for raising children and having someone to give you meds when you’re too old and feeble to wipe your own ass.

Also, this idea that your wife is stealing assets from you is asinine. You know going in that if you marry a woman the household becomes shared and that includes money. If you want 100% of your own money for the rest of your life, don’t get married.

We know the terms going in. Guys need to stop bvtching about it. Some of y’all sound just as bad as women.
you are a partisan political ideologue and you are telling people to stop complaining and trying to fix things? Stop following politics then lol. "stop whining" is used SO opportunistically it makes me want to vomit. You whine all the time.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What's wrong with wanting to get married though? The vast majority of men prefer a stable monogamous relationship, but does that mean we should get our clocks cleaned if it fails? I don't think so.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!