Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bigneil's New Model

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my face and body:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/p3sexdw20qk004kc_zpsjnxkmnko.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Now hurry up and masterbate, pic won't be up for long.
Wanna date me? Lol

You look like that Hollywood actor who played Jésus in MelGibson... (Jim cavaziel?)

Or that new "latino gangster actor" who in many movies since Wolf of WallStreet.

The picture makes you look ultra slim on the chest/waist level... unproportionate or you were putting your chest in.

Good job on the pics.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious about something is it a group of the same guys, some sort of panel that rates the photos. I haven't checked out the site but wondering about the 20 votes thing. Is it limited to that number or is there a reason it's always that number?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000 Those chicks SMOKE any female @bigneil has ever posted. Very nice!!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I am curious about something is it a group of the same guys, some sort of panel that rates the photos. I haven't checked out the site but wondering about the 20 votes thing. Is it limited to that number or is there a reason it's always that number?
No, it's thousands of people voting. YOU can vote! It's called Karma. Most people get credit by voting. It's like Hot or Not.

@guru1000 Those chicks SMOKE any female @bigneil has ever posted. Very nice!!
Sorry princess, but the ratings are standardized. My last model scored 98 average twice. This girl scored 77 average. Not even close. I didn't even run the other two. Want to bet she doesn't score 99 average? Seeing that you are so well off? Anyhow, that's why I like standardized consensus votes like Photofeeler, so people can't insert their own personal opinion as if it is a fact. It never ceases to amaze me how members here think their opinion of how a girl rates is the de facto official rating. Black girls might prefer black men and vice versa. Speaking of, we see sazc has a preference for non-white, non blonde women.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's thousands of people voting. YOU can vote! It's called Karma. Most people get credit by voting. It's like Hot or Not.

Sorry princess, but the ratings are standardized. My last model scored 98 average twice. This girl scored 77 average. Not even close. I didn't even run the other two. Want to bet she doesn't score 99 average? Seeing that you are so well off? Anyhow, that's why I like standardized consensus votes like Photofeeler, so people can't insert their own personal opinion as if it is a fact. It never ceases to amaze me how members here think their opinion of how a girl rates is the de facto official rating. Black girls might prefer black men and vice versa. Speaking of, we see sazc has a preference for non-white, non blonde women.

Thanks for calling me princess !

@bigneil You like the young look, almost an innocent cherubic pre pubescent teen look. I don't find that attractive. I can appreciate another woman who looks like a woman and takes care of herself as a woman. This is what @guru1000 females look like. To me, his females exude mature feminine sex appeal. To me, yours hit me like children. I don't see sexy at all.

As other members have said, to each his own.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My women need sick bodies (and attractive faces) to keep my sexual interest. I like the 2nd girl quoted with the big booty who scored 100% above.

Asasione said:
You can pay (or get more karma) for more votes, but going from 20 to 40 votes or to 80 votes only changes the "Attractive" factor by a few percentage points at most, so it's superfluous.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My women need sick bodies (and attractive faces) to keep my sexual interest. I like the 2nd girl quoted with the big booty who scored 100% above.
Again, that's your preference. I trust that you think your girls are as hot as I think my girls. But for the sake of this argument, the total Photofeeler scores are what we are using as the benchmark. Your girl lost points for the ripped jeans and more obvious implants. Girls with implants are less trustworthy. Fact.

Anyhow, trust me, I wish a girl would score higher than my last girlfriend.

Had I photographed your girls, I probably could have got higher scores. Note I took 5 out of the 7 photos above. The other 2 I don't know and were submitted by SS members.

(PS - If you listen closely, you can hear @sazc spewing out pure misinformation, again. Do the opposite of what she says and you will prosper).

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, that's your preference. I trust that you think your girls are as hot as I think my girls. But for the sake of this argument, the total Photofeeler scores are what we are using as the benchmark. Trust me, I wish a girl would score higher than my last girlfriend.

Had I photographed your girls, I probably could have got higher scores. Note I took 5 out of the 7 photos above. The other 2 I don't know and were submitted by SS members.
We all have our preferences.

I got my personal pics up to 97% and 96% respectively from 82% and 80%.

I also tested male models that scored 92% - 95%. So I do believe the site is biased toward women, as most male models (and I) cannot score 99% or 100%.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(PS - If you listen closely, you can hear @sazc spewing out pure misinformation, again. Do the opposite of what she says and you will prosper).
lol, paranoid much?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While on the subject of photofeeler.com and ratings:

Men, I have personal photos that range from 50% to 97%. Some of my lower rated photos particularly one at 82% (face shot) and 67% (face and body) get more attractive women hits on OLD than my highest rated photos at 96%/97%. I would reason that when a man has photos in the 90%+ range, he appears more model-esque and thus feminized, which can be a turn off to very attractive women. Much better to be less handsome(-trying) and more masculine to maximize connecting with super attractive women in OLD.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also tested male models that scored 92% - 95%. So I do believe the site is biased toward women, as most male models (and I) cannot score 99% or 100%.
Well, women are more about aesthetics, so that should be no surprise. Women are about looks, men are about action.

To be honest, I'm surprised those photos did so well. Your girls are fine, but the photos aren't that great. Since that site is supposed to be about rating the photos and not the actual women, that is.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I am some sort of twilight zone here where grown men are arguing about pics of women and who looks better?

Who cares???

The funny thing is, as I said earlier I left this forum years ago and Big Neil was doing the EXACT same thing then. Cmon man.

BN....I notice every one of your girls has the exact same look. They are all either Russian or Eastern European looking. What is up with that? I know everyone has a type but you were posting these exact same type of girls 5 years ago.

Also, to me a lot of those photos we are seeing seem fake. Not saying they are, but they look like it. And I just have to LOL at these ratings. Most of those girls are 5's to 8's at best. Certainly not 9s and 10s. Maybe one of gurus is a 9.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with you Cordon, but I don't believe 100% "Attractive" means a 10 or a 99% "Attractive" means a 9.9. But rather just most of the voters deem them "attractive." What is attractive anyway, a 6, 7 or above?

I would go further to state that any real 8 or better would score at least 100% "Attractive" or above (if that were possible) on that site.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@sazc forgot to add that, while guru1000's girls are WAY hotter than my women, that women NEVER LOVED ME and USED me!!!

But she's not biased.

This girl is not a 9, an 8, or even a 7. She is a very solid 5-6.
Winner! Ignoramus jackass of the year who can't read the other 7 pages.

For all of you armchair critics: instead of saying my girls aren't that hot and every other member's girl are, show us your girls.

For the 1000th time, we are using Photofeeler (which means a bunch of random assh0les like some of you get paid to vote) as the unbiased referee. Do any of you think SS members would be unbiased rating my women??

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sazc forgot to add that, while guru1000's girls are WAY hotter than my women, that women NEVER LOVED ME and USED me!!!

But she's not biased.

Winner! Ignoramus jackass of the year who can't read the other 7 pages.

For all of you armchair critics: instead of saying my girls aren't that hot and every other member's girl are, show us your girls.

For the 1000th time, we are using Photofeeler (which means a bunch of random assh0les like some of you get paid to vote) as the unbiased referee. Do any of you think SS members would be unbiased rating my women??
Definitely paranoid and continuing to create his own narration. Well done Gramps!