"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Biggest turn offs

What kind of woman turns you off most?

  • Fat women

    Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Promiscuous women

    Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Attention wh*res

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Frigid/naive women

    Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Independent women

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scruffy women

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Vain women

    Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Dumb women

    Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Tomboys

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 3 4.9%

  • Total voters
    61

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
I voted for fatties, although their are exceptions. I'd rather do an attractive and chubby blonde than some masculine butch chick with an ok body.

You know the gay organization, GLAAD? Often times on TV, they'll have some sort of spokeperson on defending gays and lesbians. And the person is always EXTREMELY butch. More testosterone than football players, lol.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Fat and bad hygiene are kinda obvious


I agree.

You might as well have put in burn victim.

I think a better despcription would be....

what personality traits turn you off.

All of the above are bad, however I voted for attention *****.

This is my pet peeve.

Attention *****s, have an underlying psychological reason for craving attention/valedation.

The same could be said for males, I don't have these types as friends.

Who likes an attention ***** of any kind really? These people generally tend to be fake (another pet peeve and turn off), and people can usually spot a fake.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Well, they're all stereotypical turn offs without question but I was just wondering which you people considered the worst.

I'm not shallow, but I think it's natural for us to be deterred by bad physical appearance. I guess a lot of us will make exceptions for women who look good, which may be a problem as we get lured in by it and end up getting p*ssed off/hurt/degraded when we find out what sort of person they are.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
spitting
smoking
chewingtobacco or liptobacco or wtf it's called in english.
wearing the same pants two days in a row. etc etc
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top