Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest turn offs

What kind of woman turns you off most?

• Fat women

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Promiscuous women

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Attention wh*res

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Frigid/naive women

• Independent women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scruffy women

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Vain women

• Dumb women

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Tomboys

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are the biggest turn offs for you guys?

Physically, I find lack of care in appearance and hygiene the ultimate turn off. Mentally, I find promiscuous women completely repulsive and I'd sooner date a HB2 than a stripper or prostitute.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not physically attracted to fat chicks at all, but frigid women with attitude problems (usually femenazis) get 1st place in my list of turn offs.;)

I'd sooner date a HB2 than a stripper or prostitute.

I hear that. Besides, only an AFC would have to pay for sex.:p

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All, expect independend women.

Reaction score
Assuming you mean obese or morbidly obese, and not just a little chubby, I voted "fat women". I've seen some whales that just made me stare and shake my head in disgust. I understand genetic predisposition, but only to a certain point. Bleh.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted fat women. Any women who doesn't take care of her physical appearance shows a lack of respect for herself. As a matter of fact, that goes for anyone, in my opinion. If you don't take care of yourself, you don't respect yourself.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Six-String Samurai
I understand genetic predisposition, but only to a certain point. Bleh.
6 million americans DO NOT have a genetic predisposition to being fat.... You're fat because you eat too much and don't excercise... not because of bad genes.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Ho's.
2). Any woman who's ever cheated.
3). White trash women.
4). Lazy b*tches who expect to have everything paid for/done for them.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Voted vain. I could never place 'fat' as the #1 turn off. It is the flawed psyche that will ultimately lead to waving good-bye. Some of you might not realize, that even if the girl is 5'7 and weighs 135 pounds (50 kg) with pretty much ideal body measurments and far above average facial appearance, vain or somewhat low intelecual personality (call it dumb) gradualy becomes infinitely annoying.

With a fat person, even elephant sized super fat, at least you can talk. Provided she's nice to talk to.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted "fat", but that's only physically speaking.
For the psyche part, I would say attention hos and promiscuous women.

I voted "fat" not because I'm THAT superficial, it's just that I know that I won't even give them a chance. The other ones will take sometime before I can realize that they are attention hos/promiscuous, unless they have a big Ho/Slvt sign flashing on their forehead.
:D

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dumbasses are on the top of my list of turnoffs, especially the ones with the "i'm a stupid byatch" accent. you know what accent i'm talking about. it's a commonality in every community.

apart from being thick, my biggest turnoff is the frigid bytch attitude, which says "i'm about as feminine as my bondage outfits" like nothing else

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that being fat has more to do with twinkie assimilation, not genetic predisposition.:D

Warbler

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there are so may men who are not attracted to the frigid byacth , why are there so many of them these days?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that smell bad = gone. I would rather not have any fish on my taco, thanks.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy obese women aren't *that* unsexy, which is not to say I would have sex with them, but:

Frigid women piss me off too damn much. I voted for that.

Though smelly/stupid women also make me upset. There's a lot of 'hell no; Next!' attributes out there that I can't place a single one as the 'most' unappealing.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Le Parisien, I usually won't give girls that are fat a chance. And like others here have said, fat means morbidly overweight. I was very receptive to a chubby girl last year that hit on me cause she had some ginormous mammaries and I pictured my head between them...
:D
I think i'm gonna look her up this coming year.
I hate when girls talk about themselves WAY too much and whine cause they're spoiled.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat and bad hygiene are kinda obvious, so I didn't vote for either of those. My biggest turn-off is stupidity/boringness. If a girl can't hold up a stimulating conversation, I'm not interested.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep what Hot Ice said
It's hard to just pick one! I have to say all of the above apart from independent women

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted fatties.

But a real man and PUA wouldn't hate on the Attention *****s. Because a real PUA is 10x an Attention ***** than any chick.