Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big bug in "search function"

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The search function does not work in the way it should do. It doesn’t recognize some words in posts.

Example:

Searching the Tips Forum for the word “supplicate” doesn’t give any hit. Than look in Pooks article – “kill that desperation!”:

They see that the woman must be 'wooed' rather then them. They will, thus, supplicate and become a 'nice guy'.

Other words the search engine can’t find in the article mentioned are “disagree” and “Good”.

I had problems finding articles several times. Sometimes I just remember some words from the post, and the search engine doesn’t find them. It would save a lot of time if you could make the search function work.

Thanks for a great site!

/Turbobird

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing: I think this applies to the words that comes after symbols like , . “ !. (Even if that’s a blank space between them as in the example above.)

Also, I think it would be great if you could add some more advanced search options.

/Turbobird

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
I deleted some stuff from DJD forum and search is working there now. Appears to be some kind of size problem as the search function was working fine in the other forums. I'll have to look into it.

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the past few days, I could search Discussion for my posts.just a blánk screen.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here Allen. Don't you think maybe that's why a lot of people ask redundant questions and not because they're not searching hard enough? Adding to that note, a lot of people are hesitant to post new thread (with their valid relationship problems) because they're afraid to get flamed by the "experts".