Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta Desperation. Thoughts?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate I am spinning was telling me about the desperate attempts some guys make at her via social media (not sure why she was sharing, probably to spark jealously in me. She is much more into me than I am into her due to SMV). I thought this was a pretty hilarious text conversation from this beta and wanted to share. Even before I read TRM and started swallowing the red pill I would of never been this pathetic in messaging a girl I just matched with.

First, he sends two unflattering pictures of himself to her. Then:

HIM:
"You're so sexy."
"Your pics were so hot."
"If you were my girl I wouldn't even care if you cheated, just as long as you stay."
"Wyd"
"Add my snapchat, its ______."
"Or just text here."
"What do you think of me."
"Well lmk you're so beautiful."
"Your face is so pretty and your body is insane."
*Two heart eyes emojis*
"Talk to me lol."
"I'm a handsome guy."
*Sends his number, then says "or add my snap ______." (yes, again.)
:)
"Sorry for being creepy."
"Lol too bad."

This was over the course of 5 minutes apparently. And she never replied to any of these messages.

Thoughts gentlemen? hahaha

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you should see the things women post and say online on their dating profiles if you want to talk about turnoffs.

my kids are my world, yes they have different fathers but who cares, I’m ready to settle down now.

*posts unflattering pics with duck face or tongue stuck out*

every pic of her has a filter on it hiding the real her.

First or second question out of their mouth “what do you do?”.

Most are separated or in open marriages.

They either are fat and wear tight clothes, have unattractive piercings like their nose or face, neck tattoos, giant tattoos on their arms, etc.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are about 60% of the messages women get. It's becoming the norm rather than the exception haha
That's wild man.. But good to know, because as you mentioned on another post in this forum - if you act appropriately and not savage/desperate like these 'other' guys you're doing better than 75% of them.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is amazing how many dudes turn pure simp. My buddy was showing me a girls profile we know on Facebook... every picture has a filter.... every picture has 50 comments from guys... “beautiful” “Hot”... “wow”..... it makes me cringe

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is amazing how many dudes turn pure simp. My buddy was showing me a girls profile we know on Facebook... every picture has a filter.... every picture has 50 comments from guys... “beautiful” “Hot”... “wow”..... it makes me cringe
LMAO right dude?! When I see guys, especially on instagram, with those desperate comments right on the photo for all to see it makes me shake my head - especially because it's public. Do these guys actually think that works? But as long as women have a slew of men like this to comment on their photos, they will always have a superficial sense of an inflated ego. These fools are making it harder for the rest of us.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose when it comes down to either shining her shoes with your beta simping drool, or dropping the act and going for a bride-stealing move, it's definitely the more alpha of the 2. It also hurts her ego and is a nice Neg - "I thought he respected me, and then he tried to kidnap me. He was lying to me the whole time. He's such a jerk"
I don't know about that man. No need to be purposefully mean in that way - seems kind of petty. I feel like to most women being rude would just confirm her thoughts "yeah, this guy is a psycho." Being alpha wouldn't involved needing the final word like a women, but rather showing you could care less and dropping the conversation IMO.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi New Style,
One of my plates told an interesting story,she has a fifteen year old Picture on a Dating Site,received an EMail from a would be Lover ...Supposedly an SAS Paratrooper,suggesting she invite him over to her place,where he would bring a Leg of Lamb and cook a roast Dinner for her while he cleaned the Carpet with her Vacuum Cleaner...Told the story to mixed Company,how the Women Laughed!

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi New Style,
One of my plates told an interesting story,she has a fifteen year old Picture on a Dating Site,received an EMail from a would be Lover ...Supposedly an SAS Paratrooper,suggesting she invite him over to her place,where he would bring a Leg of Lamb and cook a roast Dinner for her while he cleaned the Carpet with her Vacuum Cleaner...Told the story to mixed Company,how the Women Laughed!
Oh wow that is crazy.. talk about desperation and being too nice! I hope she at least banged him after that if he in fact went over..

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi New Style,
She says she didn't Hmm!...But seriously our SAS are tough Guys...comparable to your Seals,A night with Him a green apple and a glass of water would probably see her out LOL.