Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta Desperation. Thoughts?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate I am spinning was telling me about the desperate attempts some guys make at her via social media (not sure why she was sharing, probably to spark jealously in me. She is much more into me than I am into her due to SMV). I thought this was a pretty hilarious text conversation from this beta and wanted to share. Even before I read TRM and started swallowing the red pill I would of never been this pathetic in messaging a girl I just matched with.

First, he sends two unflattering pictures of himself to her. Then:

HIM:
"You're so sexy."
"Your pics were so hot."
"If you were my girl I wouldn't even care if you cheated, just as long as you stay."
"Wyd"
"Add my snapchat, its ______."
"Or just text here."
"What do you think of me."
"Well lmk you're so beautiful."
"Your face is so pretty and your body is insane."
*Two heart eyes emojis*
"Talk to me lol."
"I'm a handsome guy."
*Sends his number, then says "or add my snap ______." (yes, again.)
:)
"Sorry for being creepy."
"Lol too bad."

This was over the course of 5 minutes apparently. And she never replied to any of these messages.

Thoughts gentlemen? hahaha
hahahaha that was hilarious man.

Idk what is inside those guy's head. Maybe they are so desperate to have sex or never had much experience with women.

Some with some not attractive women. I've met some women just like that guy, who was desperate trying to hit on me with messages.

There was one girl I kissed on carnival here in brazil, from another town. She found me on instagram the day after, texted me and I ignored her. Then she found where I worked and call to my office. She stalked me for some months and always tried to contact me. Fcking insane.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha that was hilarious man.

Idk what is inside those guy's head. Maybe they are so desperate to have sex or never had much experience with women.

Some with some not attractive women. I've met some women just like that guy, who was desperate trying to hit on me with messages.

There was one girl I kissed on carnival here in brazil, from another town. She found me on instagram the day after, texted me and I ignored her. Then she found where I worked and call to my office. She stalked me for some months and always tried to contact me. Fcking insane.
I've had the same experience man! It's like women beta desperation. Its ironic you mention this, a girl from my home town sent me like 10 messages in a row just last night telling me to come home to visit ( I live 6 and a half hours away...), she would make it worth my while, etc., etc. This girl is maybe a 6/6.5, but she has a history of sketchy sh!t and is just not good news. Not even worth the easy lay to me.

Also, I just noticed you're in Brazil man. You lucky dawg hahaha. I have hooked up with 2 Brazilian girls since separating from my wife. They are all beautiful and have amazing bodies. Is it true that most women over there are just gorgeous and in shape?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the same experience man! It's like women beta desperation. Its ironic you mention this, a girl from my home town sent me like 10 messages in a row just last night telling me to come home to visit ( I live 6 and a half hours away...), she would make it worth my while, etc., etc. This girl is maybe a 6/6.5, but she has a history of sketchy sh!t and is just not good news. Not even worth the easy lay to me.
Haha in those cases I invite the woman to come to my place... I say that I can help with bus tickets (splitting or paying it) and no more than that. And in that case, all the things we eat and drink here I usually pay for it. But if this woman have some weird history, be careful. I've dated some pretty crazy women in my life... It doesn't worth it. Even if she is coming to your place or if she is very hot.

Also, I just noticed you're in Brazil man. You lucky dawg hahaha. I have hooked up with 2 Brazilian girls since separating from my wife. They are all beautiful and have amazing bodies. Is it true that most women over there are just gorgeous and in shape?
It's that old saying: the neighbor's grass is always greener. But there is some very pretty women here... The same way there are ugly women too haha.

I basically enjoy more the brunettes and black women. Those are the most hot and horny in bed IMO. They have such a fire for sex, this literally turns me on.

The one from my post is a brunette... Damn, sex is very intense (and her friend is amazing). The only thing that was a big red flag for me is that she have a lot of male friends. Mostly gay and married one as she said, but also single straight male friends. So probably I will keep it only for sex.

Anyways, I always wanted to date some women from another countries... Have to do that in the future. Gonna save some money and make some travels to meet another cultures.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure Indian-level thirst and pick-up skills - "Please show me your bobs and vagene"
Hahahaha that got a legit LOL

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate I am spinning was telling me about the desperate attempts some guys make at her via social media (not sure why she was sharing, probably to spark jealously in me. She is much more into me than I am into her due to SMV). I thought this was a pretty hilarious text conversation from this beta and wanted to share. Even before I read TRM and started swallowing the red pill I would of never been this pathetic in messaging a girl I just matched with.

First, he sends two unflattering pictures of himself to her. Then:

HIM:
"You're so sexy."
"Your pics were so hot."
"If you were my girl I wouldn't even care if you cheated, just as long as you stay."
"Wyd"
"Add my snapchat, its ______."
"Or just text here."
"What do you think of me."
"Well lmk you're so beautiful."
"Your face is so pretty and your body is insane."
*Two heart eyes emojis*
"Talk to me lol."
"I'm a handsome guy."
*Sends his number, then says "or add my snap ______." (yes, again.)
:)
"Sorry for being creepy."
"Lol too bad."

This was over the course of 5 minutes apparently. And she never replied to any of these messages.

Thoughts gentlemen? hahaha
If a girl send these messages it would be sexy.