best way to bang a chick

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the best and most effective way to bang a chick? I will try anything. thanks

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what your question is: are you asking about getting one in your bed in the first place or the actual act itself?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By rare ending her. Be careful when driving your car. Her insurance could sue you if you do that so don't bang your car on a chick's car.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I am no expert, I hear that the best way to bang a chick is to

1. Make use of your penis by putting it in her vagina.
2. Move your hips back and forth with said penis still in her.

As I say I am no expert but I have heard this is the way to bang her good and proper. I also heard an additional step.

3. Vary the hip motion.

Alternatively you could get a friend to bang her following the same steps, might not be as satisfying for you though........

6nemesis9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most effective: Diazepam
Fastest: Pulling your **** out as soon as you meet her (introduce yourself offering your penis on her hand for quickier results) and hope she likes it

But, if you want to avoid any law offending possibilities you could just use your GAME, just saying

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out find a girl and somehow start talking to her (cold or through a friend). Tell her ur interested but also show her ur a cool guy and confident in urself and dont care if u have her or not. Get her to ur place somehow, eg lets go to mine and have a drink. Bang the chick.

Reaction score
This thread is gold :D

I know what OP meant, but the way he says it leaves it to interpretation, hahaha.

Drunk chicks are easy!