escaleraroyal
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2008
- Messages
- 560
- Reaction score
- 43
I'm going to berlin, Germany. But I wanna visit other eastern europe countries. Which country is the best to meet girls?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Whatever place in which they don’t use cellphones.I'm going to berlin, Germany. But I wanna visit other eastern europe countries. Which country is the best to meet girls?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
People really think EE is that poor lmao?Whatever place in which they don’t use cellphones.
That was my quote from the movie Hostel hahaha...Girls from Slovakia, I'm dating one, 19yo model. She is solid. Slovak girls are hotter than Czech girls, and slovak language is sexy.
It was a joke.People really think EE is that poor lmao?