“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

best eastern european country

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I'm going to berlin, Germany. But I wanna visit other eastern europe countries. Which country is the best to meet girls?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Are you looking for best places to meet girls in West or Eastern Europe? Germany is West Europe, I have to assume you’re North American.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Slovenia is my favorite but I’m not ranking it based off women. I can get women in any country.
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48
I'm going to berlin, Germany. But I wanna visit other eastern europe countries. Which country is the best to meet girls?
Whatever place in which they don’t use cellphones.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48
Top