Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best eastern european country

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to berlin, Germany. But I wanna visit other eastern europe countries. Which country is the best to meet girls?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you looking for best places to meet girls in West or Eastern Europe? Germany is West Europe, I have to assume you’re North American.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to berlin, Germany. But I wanna visit other eastern europe countries. Which country is the best to meet girls?
You gonna have a hard time meeting girls in EE, especially if you don't speak the language. The stereotype that EE girls like Western men and are easy to bed is.. a stereotype.

The most beautiful girls are in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine. Slovakia is solid too. I heard Hungary is good, haven't been there yet. I live in Prague, girls are nice, but nothing to compare with Russia. The Girls in the Balkans are less attractive.

Enjoy

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slovenia is my favorite but I’m not ranking it based off women. I can get women in any country.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever place in which they don’t use cellphones.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you go to Bratislava. I hear the women there are amazing.
Girls from Slovakia, I'm dating one, 19yo model. She is solid. Slovak girls are hotter than Czech girls, and slovak language is sexy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Girls from Slovakia, I'm dating one, 19yo model. She is solid. Slovak girls are hotter than Czech girls, and slovak language is sexy.
That was my quote from the movie Hostel hahaha...

One reason why I will never go to Bratislava :lol:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score