Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Cities To Live Post-Covid (Digital Nomad)

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am able to work remote and was thinking of heading to Europe for 6 months (possibly permanently).
  • I was considering either Prague (CZ) or Barcelona (Spain) but open to hear other people's thoughts.
  • Currently in Miami, previously in SF/LA. I would say so far LA > Miami > SF.
  • I'm a 34 year old caucasian guy, do not speak any other languages than English
  • I work out every day and I am in excellent shape
  • Prefer blondes with great bodies but also like latinas too
I've heard great things about NYC but I have a hard time paying 6% more in taxes to live in a small apartment and have limited nature.

Let me know your thoughts/experiences.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am able to work remote and was thinking of heading to Europe for 6 months (possibly permanently).
  • I was considering either Prague (CZ) or Barcelona (Spain) but open to hear other people's thoughts.
  • I'm a 34 year old caucasian guy, do not speak any other languages than English
I've heard great things about NYC but I have a hard time paying 6% more in taxes to live in a small apartment and have limited nature.

Do you work for someone else? If you do and they find out you could get fired due to tax liability.

If you work for yourself you need to consider tax liabilities for your company.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely need to talk with your employer. I did this, and they made a quick determination that I could work in another country (except embargoed countries) for 1.5 months for now without saying anything to them, just to let my manager know. I can stay longer but I need to tell them so they can run it by their legal team to make sure there won't be any corporate entanglements for them. I'm planning on being in Mexico for a month this spring as a trial run. Maybe eventually try the Philippines, a good number of English speakers there in the cities.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
All my successful friends who came to Chicago from places like Florida, or Cali or TX, NY say that Chicago is the best city in the world.. Its basically NYC but clean and not even 1/4th as hectic and chaotic. Its actually one of the biggest cities for business in the entire world.. Also 5th richest city in the world.

Prague is super beautiful, so is Barcelona.. cultures just different.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid California. Miami isn't a bad option but you're an odd fit for Miami. Miami is best with Spanish language fluency and you're Non-Hispanic White without Spanish language fluency. In Florida, you'd seem more suited for Orlando or Tampa.

Most of the EU is cucked. Avoid that. Eastern Europe could be worth an exploration.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I own an online business, so no one can stop

I’m interested in reading about everyone’s experiences with cities around the world.

For me - I am mostly interested in beautiful nature, good food and fun social events to attend. I would say the decision is about 50% based on those things and 50% based on dating options. I prefer blondes, so Krakow or Warsaw also seem like good options outside of the US. I was also thinking Prague or Berlin too but not sure I can do 6 months there.

A little worried about EE with the war next door over there. Things are shifty.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you can stand desert heat I recommend Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ. Lots of attractive blondes and latinas and not as expensive as LA.

That being said, the Sinaloa cartel owns the "governor" here, so things may get shifty here as well.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend Prague. I spent five days there on the river. I can go back again for another five days and not see or do anything I did before. But at this point, you'd be better off working in Donbass or Luhansk. Maybe Minsk or Chisinau...f it. I had plenty of fun in Chisinau.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can stand desert heat I recommend Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ. Lots of attractive blondes and latinas and not as expensive as LA.

That being said, the Sinaloa cartel owns the "governor" here, so things may get shifty here as well.
Is that the new governor? I didn't know that about her.

The upside of Metro Phoenix as compared to Miami is more of a presence of White people. Non-Hispanic Whites are only 13.4% of Miami-Dade County. Maricopa County (Metro Phoenix) is 53.3% Non-Hispanic White. A 34 year old White male who does not speak Spanish fluently is better positioned with White women than Hispanic women. That would make Metro Phoenix a better fit for him.

For anyone interested in Metro Phoenix, there's a good thread on the mating environment in Metro Phoenix.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strongly considering Arizona and also Northern Florida but the next 6 months are going to be hot AF over there. I think I would rather be in Europe.

It seems like Barcelona, Prague, Krakow and Budapest are the potential winners.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For business:
Austin, TX
Washington, DC
Chicago, IL
Dallas, TX
Boston, MA

For fun/girls:
NYC
Chicago
Miami
LA
Dallas

All-around underrated:
Pittsburgh, PA
Milwaukee, WI
Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN
Raleigh, NC

Get away from it all, but not be a hermit, smaller with good balance of fun and business:
Boulder, CO
Santa Fe, NM
Des Moines, IA
Boise, ID
Reno, NV

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I think Miami is ultra competitive. There are a lot of attractive women but there's also lots of extremely rich celebrities and athletes.

How is Dallas vs. Austin in TX? Are there fit/athletic girls? My stereotype of Texan women is not really delicate/feminine/etc.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid California. Miami isn't a bad option but you're an odd fit for Miami. Miami is best with Spanish language fluency and you're Non-Hispanic White without Spanish language fluency. In Florida, you'd seem more suited for Orlando or Tampa.

Most of the EU is cucked. Avoid that. Eastern Europe could be worth an exploration.
As a Miami local, I would say please don't come to Miami for most men out there. Miami only makes sense if you have friends here, family, or are really into Spanish culture. So many guys are coming to Miami and leaving disappointed and frustrated. It is not a good city for the average PUA type and it sucks for most men. The dorkier guys who have a market in an NYC or Boston would struggle here. Miami is in my view one of the toughest cities to game in.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Barcelona/Spain in general - low cost of living. Low wages too, but as a digital nomad that's a benefit to you. Not many blondes, nearly 0 natural blondes.

Prague is nice, only been on short vacations so couldn't tell you what it's like to live but a great fun atmosphere and lots of hot women. Lots of blondes.

I stay in Miami 2x per year (0 since vaccination needed) - I like it, but could never live there (despite my family constantly asking).

For Blondes and traditional women, good society, I would try Scandinavia - Sweden, Norway, Denmark, avoid Finland.

Budapest is nice, but poor, and women are dark hair and olive-skinned mainly, I wouldn't live there just based on poverty and the fact I'm half black and they don't seem welcoming.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived downtown Austin for 5 years. Good demographics (white women and not fat). Safe city. Problem is too liberal (bunch of fags and all women has tattoos). Cost of living is exploding and you see more homeless in the streets.

If you don't mind travelling, try Buenos Aires, Argentina. Girls are all thin and have a nice natural beauty. I lived there for 5 years and it was the best of my life. As an American, girls will show instant interest.
You can go to restaurants everyday, visit cafes, plenty of parks, events, good logistics...

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For Blondes and traditional women, good society, I would try Scandinavia - Sweden, Norway, Denmark, avoid Finland.
Why not Finland? Seems like the cost of living would be way cheaper than Scandinavia (Finland does not belong). Plenty of blondes and close to Russia (Saint Petersburg).

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not Finland? Seems like the cost of living would be way cheaper than Scandinavia (Finland does not belong). Plenty of blondes and close to Russia (Saint Petersburg).
They're not cucked in Finland.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barcelona/Spain in general - low cost of living. Low wages too, but as a digital nomad that's a benefit to you. Not many blondes, nearly 0 natural blondes.

Prague is nice, only been on short vacations so couldn't tell you what it's like to live but a great fun atmosphere and lots of hot women. Lots of blondes.

I stay in Miami 2x per year (0 since vaccination needed) - I like it, but could never live there (despite my family constantly asking).

Budapest is nice, but poor, and women are dark hair and olive-skinned mainly, I wouldn't live there just based on poverty and the fact I'm half black and they don't seem welcoming.
Why don't you like Finland, Murk? It's flat as phuck there :)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you like Finland, Murk? It's flat as phuck there :)
Bit too heathen and metal for me, might take a walk in the forest and see a satanic ritual taking place.