Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being with one Woman...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've stated before, I have a girlfriend now for a little less than a year and a half. It's been pretty good and she's a cool chick. Cooks for me, helps me out with whatever I need and sex is on demand. Whenever I want it, how I want it, I get it. So what's the problem? well... since I was single for almost 10 years, I have been with so many different Women and I really enjoyed the variety in sex. I became accustomed to it. It's been OK but I've found it to be pretty difficult to suppress that desire. A lot of Women find me attractive and it's hard for me to not think of fvcking other sexy Women. I think I've controlled myself pretty well though and I'm not looking to cheat on my girlfriend, I just won't go that route but I do understand how many Men desire a Woman or Women on the side.

This really got me thinking because on Saturday, my GF invited 2 of her friends over (very cute BTW) and we were all chilling out. I couldn't help but check out one of her friend's ass. As the day progressed and all of us having drinks, I just couldn't help but get a hard on in front of them but I played it off. Not long after this, everyone wanted to take pictures (Women love taking ridiculous amounts of pictures) My girl sits on my left lap and her phat ass friend sits on my right lap, I couldn't help but cop a feel. After a while, her friend makes a comment, close enough for me to hear that she is getting so horny but I act like I didn't hear it. I'll skip all the blabbering details but eventually we all went to a bar (outdoors obviously because of Covid) I end up mixing too many different drinks and I begin to not feel that well. I felt a little nauseated but nothing extreme yet. My girlfriend's friend says if I try to throw up and drink water I should feel better, she grabs me by my arm and helps me to the bathroom and she entered the bathroom stall with me rubbing my back. I didn't think anything of it yet but I couldn't help again looking at her ass. She again, in a low tone says, "ugh I'm so horny".... My instincts of my old self flared up... I stood up and grabbed her by her neck (not hard) and backed her into the wall and said "That ass is so fvckin nice and sexy, I bet you would like to watch me fvck my GF hard right in front of you while you play with your pvssy and then join in".. she just stared at me and said "Yes, i would love that.............You think my ass is sexy? im so fvcking turned on...". I realized what I was doing and although I wanted to grab that chick by her hair and bang the sh*t out of her, I came to my senses and stopped but my d!ck was hard. she noticed and felt it up quickly before leaving the bathroom stall. What intrigued me even more is that this girl can be a real B*tch to guys and can have a huge bad attitude, that's why i grabbed her by her neck and dominated her. Anyway, after that, I just told my girlfriend that I was going to head back to the apartment and pass out because I was feeling worse.

After a while, I was thinking if it's possible to be with (sexually) one Woman? some Men claim they have eyes for no other Women other than their own. Some others claim that it's not possible and monogamy is not natural. Some shame Men that desire multiple Women by saying "Only weak Men need more than one Woman" lol, etc. Curious to know the thoughts on the "One Woman Man" thing vs the "Multiple Woman Man"?

Can the desire ever be killed off? How do Men suppress those desires? Is it just the core of Masculinity to want to spread seed as much as he can?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another episode of things that never happened.. Btw, you have a vivid imagination.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another episode of things that never happened.. Btw, you have a vivid imagination.
Are you implying that i'm lying about what happened? This is exactly what happened dude. Just because you can't imagine it happening to anyone doesn't mean it's a "vivid imagination".

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my girl about a year. Definitely among the hottest girls I've been with, and she's a great girl. But when I do see the type of girl that turns me on, I absolutely look, and I think about it increasingly. I also think nostalgically about some of the hotter exes of mine, from time to time.

I do believe it is in a man's DNA to spread his seed broadly. For a long time of human history, this is how it went, in tribes. What you choose to do is up to you though. There are obviously pros and cons to relationships vs spinning plates. I personally don't think cheating is a good option, but the temptation is absolutely there, and it can be very strong depending on the circumstances. I too have noticed that as my game and my self have improved, my eye starts wandering much sooner than before.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion after having been a relationship kind of guy and being monogamous with all the girls that I had a ltr with, then finally breaking out of that and just doing casual for the past 3 years(the most amount of sex I've had with the most amount of girls in my entire life).

I truly believe it's a lot better to sleep with one woman several times than several women once. If you have slept with several women once, I'm afraid it's too late to go back. You will always get bored eventually and will always have the need to have sex with a different person, eventually. It may not happen for a year or maybe even 10. But there will be a time when you get tired of having the same steak everyday and it no longer becomes appetizing, as you are finding out.

So my theory is if you only had LTR's your whole life and was monogamous the entire time, it is very possible to be with one woman. But the moment you hop on the pvssy carousel, it's over and you will need variety from that point on, at whatever point that may be(different for different guys). \

My $.02

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you implying that i'm lying about what happened? This is exactly what happened dude. Just because you can't imagine it happening to anyone doesn't mean it's a "vivid imagination".
Kinda effed up she did it under your gf nose.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda effed up she did it under your gf nose.
I told her what happened. She actually said she didn't trust that particular friend and even though she would be interested in a threesome with me and one of her friends, she wouldn't do it with this friend because she just doesn't fully trust her.

I didnt mention it that night because I was too messed up with a massive headache and nausea.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How hard is it just to tell your girl upfront that she's super awesome and you love your chemistry but you're a guy who has needs and you've tried the whole monogamy thing before but it's really not for you? Most girls are down as long as you establish some ground rules, keep things discreet, and make sure she always feels like your #1. Some girls will throw a sh1t test your way, but if you don't cave and just act like this is who you are and this is non-negotiable, they'll come around. Some girls won't be down from the jump and that's fine too--there are always more girls.

Now, obviously, this is a lot easier to pull off if you do it from the beginning, instead of trying to introduce it into a relationship where you've already agreed to monogamy. You can always commit more, but it's very hard to back off prior commitment. So OP probably won't be able to pull this off without a good amount of drama and triggering his girl's insecurity and all that, but take notes: If you're a guy with options, don't promise 100% sexual exclusivity. No matter how awesome your girl is, you'll still want to fvck other girls, and the only reason you aren't upfront about this is that you're too scared of losing this one.

gladiator4439

Reaction score
Its easier when you dont have a lot of outright temptation like that. Im a 7, so I don't usually get that level of temptation with women that are 7+ that could tempt me to cheat throwing themselves at me and making it even remotely easy for me, in fact it has only happened a handful of times in my life and even then the logistics didn't add up and/or it would be a chore to pursue. Also, I don't really like women like that girl, and don't trust them.
Wait how do you know you're a 7? That's pretty specific, how can you tell?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly believe it's a lot better to sleep with one woman several times than several women once.
Why would a man ever limit himself to ONE woman?

There is nothing one woman can give a man that other women can’t. The only reason men are afraid to be with more than one woman at a time is that society frowns upon it. It’s doesn’t ”serve” woman and is unstable for society. A man committed to one woman is under control, doesnt question status quo and cannot leave without financial and legal consequences. A committed man greatly benefits society.

Society brainwashes men to think there is only ONE woman for him for life.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've stated before, I have a girlfriend now for a little less than a year and a half. It's been pretty good and she's a cool chick. Cooks for me, helps me out with whatever I need and sex is on demand. Whenever I want it, how I want it, I get it. So what's the problem? well... since I was single for almost 10 years, I have been with so many different Women and I really enjoyed the variety in sex. I became accustomed to it. It's been OK but I've found it to be pretty difficult to suppress that desire. A lot of Women find me attractive and it's hard for me to not think of fvcking other sexy Women. I think I've controlled myself pretty well though and I'm not looking to cheat on my girlfriend, I just won't go that route but I do understand how many Men desire a Woman or Women on the side.

This really got me thinking because on Saturday, my GF invited 2 of her friends over (very cute BTW) and we were all chilling out. I couldn't help but check out one of her friend's ass. As the day progressed and all of us having drinks, I just couldn't help but get a hard on in front of them but I played it off. Not long after this, everyone wanted to take pictures (Women love taking ridiculous amounts of pictures) My girl sits on my left lap and her phat ass friend sits on my right lap, I couldn't help but cop a feel. After a while, her friend makes a comment, close enough for me to hear that she is getting so horny but I act like I didn't hear it. I'll skip all the blabbering details but eventually we all went to a bar (outdoors obviously because of Covid) I end up mixing too many different drinks and I begin to not feel that well. I felt a little nauseated but nothing extreme yet. My girlfriend's friend says if I try to throw up and drink water I should feel better, she grabs me by my arm and helps me to the bathroom and she entered the bathroom stall with me rubbing my back. I didn't think anything of it yet but I couldn't help again looking at her ass. She again, in a low tone says, "ugh I'm so horny".... My instincts of my old self flared up... I stood up and grabbed her by her neck (not hard) and backed her into the wall and said "That ass is so fvckin nice and sexy, I bet you would like to watch me fvck my GF hard right in front of you while you play with your pvssy and then join in".. she just stared at me and said "Yes, i would love that.............You think my ass is sexy? im so fvcking turned on...". I realized what I was doing and although I wanted to grab that chick by her hair and bang the sh*t out of her, I came to my senses and stopped but my d!ck was hard. she noticed and felt it up quickly before leaving the bathroom stall. What intrigued me even more is that this girl can be a real B*tch to guys and can have a huge bad attitude, that's why i grabbed her by her neck and dominated her. Anyway, after that, I just told my girlfriend that I was going to head back to the apartment and pass out because I was feeling worse.

After a while, I was thinking if it's possible to be with (sexually) one Woman? some Men claim they have eyes for no other Women other than their own. Some others claim that it's not possible and monogamy is not natural. Some shame Men that desire multiple Women by saying "Only weak Men need more than one Woman" lol, etc. Curious to know the thoughts on the "One Woman Man" thing vs the "Multiple Woman Man"?

Can the desire ever be killed off? How do Men suppress those desires? Is it just the core of Masculinity to want to spread seed as much as he can?
Following.
I am in same situation, two years into a great relationship and I want to fawk everything in sight. I’m not sure if it will ever go away.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a man ever limit himself to ONE woman?

There is nothing one woman can give a man that other women can’t. The only reason men are afraid to be with more than one woman at a time is that society frowns upon it. It’s doesn’t ”serve” woman and is unstable for society. A man committed to one woman is under control, doesnt question status quo and cannot leave without financial and legal consequences. A committed man greatly benefits society.

Society brainwashes men to think there is only ONE woman for him for life.
John Cena married again.

In the wife scenario. My feminist mom calls my Uncles ex-wife, his "wife". As if her viewpoint still has direction on his life. And for the same for my ex-wife, she calls it my "wife", and I have no doubt that she and other women in my life have implemented things that my exes wanted to happen against me.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It isn't natural to only be with one woman for a man. I bet you could get a 3some with her and your GF if you pressed the issue...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Only weak Men need more than one Woman"
Thats what SHE said.

#metoo getting as much sex as i want in my LTR.
The struggle to prevent myself from hunting down unknown ***** is real.

LTR seks has its qualities and is most of the time better then the first bangs with a woman BUT..... there is no substitute for experiencing seks with a new/different woman. There is this thrill that cant be gained in an LTR. Its not even about how good she actually is.... its about a different smell, taste, feeling of her skin, the electricity when you kiss her for the first time etc.

If i knew i would get away with it and she grabbed me by the cokk....... i can´t guarantee for anything.

How to suppress it? Quit going out (bars, shopping malls etc.) .... it helps me quite a lot if i not see or smell them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is this myth (for both men and women) that, after enough flings, you "get it out of your system."

It doesn't work that way. A committed LTR guy (or girl) will always miss (at times) being single.

I have married male and female friends. They all tell me about how they miss having some "strange" lol.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only "men" saying its beta or whatever to be with multiple women at once are the mega-betas and clueless ones.

I've been touting laws of attraction and man/woman DNA programming for years on this site. Funny that I get some pushback occasionally.

I think the men that "settle" for one woman longterm and placate to her needs (or face divorce or breakup), raise her kids, play house in the married life ARE more docile, less aggressive, and likely beta. Science even backs this up; men in relationships have been shown to have less testosterone than ones who aren't.

I'm not knocking anyone, just saying and citing facts.

At some point, I get bored with every woman I'm with. In my last LTR, the woman was hot af, from Croatia, probably an 8.5.

BUT, if you have a hot fudge sundae every day, you'll get sick of them eventually. I do, anyway.

So for me, I enjoy women in doses, but FAR more prefer the uncommitted single life. If I want sex, like a faucet I turn it on, and when I'm done, I turn it off.

OP, you're simply acting on your biological and DNA-influenced urges. They are there to propagate and preserve our species. The other woman was too. You need to simply determine if the "couple/LTR" life is for you vs being single. I would recommend against trying to do both at once. Integrity is paramount, to me anyway.

Good luck.

Dash

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying act on it but suppressing is probable more harmful to your frame then you think
Thats right. When your LTR-woman thinks she is the oneitis for you and that you dont have "options on demand" asides from her, you weaken your position.